Strawberry Blue - Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze - CFL Grow

re: Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze - CFL Grow

'Evening, Pittbull. So pleased for you that you couldn't update.:)

Selfishly, it's easier if you carried on the same journal, but scottish is right about new guys. So hell, I'm subbed wherever you are.
:thumb:

hey pitbull, to let you know why i have no further photos of the berry ryder, as my neighbor knew i had it, i think he got diarrhea of the mouth, it disappeared in the night............... i got more on order tho so be starting a new journal

Well done Pittbull72. Cant wait see what you do with those clones.

Re: Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze Autos (CFL Grow)

Thanks for droppin by cmon! Yea bro, its kinda ironic. I was stuck in the system back in Colorado because of my pro-cannibis choices (so to speak). Then when medical was legalized the court denied to recognize mine because I was already on paper. I served a year for doing what I do and when I got out decided to say fook that state. Now its legal there! I love and miss my home state but not the pos bureaucrats that run it. I love where I live now, some of the best hunting and fishing in the states! Now only if this state would pull their head out and recognize that cannibis is a gift from god and its not going away. :Namaste:

I'm trying to catch up on your autoflower journal and saw this post. Sounds like you were seriously F'd by the systems. Cannabis is truly a gift IMHO and has always been - Looking forward to this legalization/Med recognition wave continuing. Glad you love where you live now!

:Namaste:

Right around week 2 of flower for the first StrawberryBlue clone -
IMG_20140810_074535_692.jpg

IMG_20140810_074459_393.jpg

IMG_20140810_120447_500.jpg

IMG_20140810_125713_802.jpg

StrawberryBlue Mama plant is getting out of hand, I took her out of the box today to trim her back a bit. -
IMG_20140810_114150_379.jpg

IMG_20140810_114222_686.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great day, keep it green!! :peace:

Strawberryblue 3 1/2 weeks into flower plus more strawberryblue clones. My wife says the entire room smells like sage, while I think it is more of a minty/pine smell. Either way the odor is very potent at this point. I completely forgot to mention that for these plants I did not use pro-mix like I did for the autos. So far I am quite happy and I saved a ton of money this way. Maybe someone who knows more about soil can tell me the pros/cons with my mix, but so far the girls seem to like it. 2 parts peat, 1 part mushroom compost, 1 part Scotts indoor veg mix, 1/2 part steer manure, 2 parts vermiculite.
Strawberryblue_4_.jpg

Strawberryblue_3_.jpg

Strawberryblue_5_.jpg

Strawberryblue_1_.jpg

This is frankenplant :laughtwo: (she was switched to 12/12 yesterday)
Frankenberry_Plant.jpg

Strawberryblue_6_.jpg

More babies...
Strawberryblue_2_1.jpg

Strawberryblue2.jpg

Strawberryblue_7_.jpg

re: Strawberry Blue, Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze - CFL Grow

hey thought i would pop back, my berry ryder grew my neighbours legs and ran away in the night :scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:... you getting better at photography lol. i just got my chem fire, god bud, the purps, fire og. waiting for animal cookies and ultimate purple all bc bud depot, they have a few complaints online but i feel its bad press only, i never had trouble but people seem to get pissed when they claim all hermed or not popped and dont recieve free seeds hmmmmmmmm, will post individual strain journals as soon as i find new house peace

re: Strawberry Blue - Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze - CFL Grow

Great photos of lovely plants. :goodjob::thanks: Really good to see.

By the way, love the Maxwell House...well...shall we call it..........coffee pot?
:cheer::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom