Strawberry Blue - Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze - CFL Grow

Re: Blueberry Bliss & Amnesia Haze Autos (CFL Grow)

Wow they look big, have a nice color, and apparently smell freakin awesome!! Like we say in NorCal "Hella good job". I have never heard of using fish tank water. What are some of the benefits of using such water?

Wow they look big, have a nice color, and apparently smell freakin awesome!! Like we say in NorCal "Hella good job". I have never heard of using fish tank water. What are some of the benefits of using such water?
Thanks bro! Fish waste contains allot of the same nutrients as the chemical nutes on the market. High in phosphorus, nitrogen, and potassium. Just a cheaper organic alternative. My house plants and vegetables have always loved it so I thought I would give it a go.

Well, the other day I emailed a few nute companies asking for info on their product lines (just for the hell of it). Today the mail came and I was surprised to see a box from Nectar for the Gods. They emailed me 5 min after I emailed them asking me if I would answer a few questions. Indoor or outdoor grow, what medium I use, etc. Needless to say they sent me a "sample" of damn near every one of their products! All I can say is....WOW! If their products are half as good as their customer service I do believe that I found my new nute company!!! Companies like this are few and far between in my opinion and it blows me away to see them go out of their way to gain a new customer! :morenutes: Hats off to Nectar for the Gods!
IMG_20140603_171444_369.jpg

Looking good man. Excited to see how those nutes work out.

Nice grow can't wait to see how the amnesia haze goes is it dinafem? Really want to grow this strain as its my favorite smoke :) quick question was that an auto you topped? :bong:

Nice grow can't wait to see how the amnesia haze goes is it dinafem? Really want to grow this strain as its my favorite smoke :) quick question was that an auto you topped? :bong:

Both the Blueberry Bliss and the Amnesia Haze are from Vision seeds. The haze is def a slower starter, but it is an 11-12 week strain). The Strawberry blue (that i topped) is a photoperiod plant. It was a freebie from world of seeds. My thought was to veg it with the autos and flip the lights on her after the autos are harvested.

:) for the size the plants are expected to get its not to surprising she will be setting herself a nice root structure and falling behind is visions 3m tall same as dinafems? Nice its always fun to watch photos go through training is topping the only method you will be trying? Should be a beast of a plant if your giving her 16weeks veg :) :bong:

:) for the size the plants are expected to get its not to surprising she will be setting herself a nice root structure and falling behind is visions 3m tall same as dinafems? Nice its always fun to watch photos go through training is topping the only method you will be trying? Should be a beast of a plant if your giving her 16weeks veg :) :bong:

Vision has their amnesia haze listed as a 80cm plant (average). Hopefully I will get to flip the strawberry blue around week 12 or 13. I cant let her get too big so maybe one more topping and I actually started LST tonight (wasn't easy, she was so stocky and her stem was hard as hell already). ....But who knows, my wife has taken to that plant and wants me too keep her around until I get my new light so we can grab a few clones from her. Everything always gets more complicated when the wife gets involved.....:rofl:

38 Days old- Not a whole lot to report. Trichs are starting to appear on the Blueberry and the pistols are becoming more dense and actually starting to look like buds. The Amnesia is beginning to throw more pistols and looks like it will soon catch up. It was time to tie the Strawberry Blue down and she seems to be responding well to it :cheesygrinsmiley:
First the Blueberry Bliss Autos:
Blueb6-11.jpg

BB6-11.jpg

Blueberry6-11.jpg

BBliss6-11.jpg

Amnesia Haze Autos:
Haze6-11.jpg

A_Haze6-11.jpg

AmHaze6-11.jpg

StrawberryBlue (photoperiod plant):
SB6-11.jpg

Strawblue6-11.jpg

I'm subbed.... Looking at autos for my next grow. Ladies look healthy. Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom