Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

Haha contests on your second block, I have no idea how that system works. But I'm sure your ladies will be fine, temps up onto mid 80's aren't even a problem for them. But since my daytime temps have made it up to 107 before I got the a/c unit, they were starting to get pissed at me. If you can't get your temps as low as you would like, consider adding some Co2 to your setup.

how long would you guys say the flowering stage usaully goes for, 2 months??? im thinking if i wanna go ahead and start germin more seeds, i just came across this bagseed that was really good, best stuff i've across since this mexican border kush as i called it, but i think i wanna go ahead and start germin the seeds and let them veg in the grow tub i made, i guess thats what i'll call it lol, i wanna get somethin else started instead of waitin till im done harvesting, i would take 2 clones and reveg but i dont think i wanna go through all that rite now... i dont know what i wanna do..

Haha contests on your second block, I have no idea how that system works. But I'm sure your ladies will be fine, temps up onto mid 80's aren't even a problem for them. But since my daytime temps have made it up to 107 before I got the a/c unit, they were starting to get pissed at me. If you can't get your temps as low as you would like, consider adding some Co2 to your setup.

no im good with my temps, its just the damn humidity thats bein a pain rite now... just hopefully it lowers by time trichs start formin.. dont feel like messin with any fuzzy stuff if you get my drift.. but none of that should be a problem..im sure everything will turn out just fine.. i cant wait!!!! big buds everywhere!!!!

how long would you guys say the flowering stage usaully goes for, 2 months??? im thinking if i wanna go ahead and start germin more seeds, i just came across this bagseed that was really good, best stuff i've across since this mexican border kush as i called it, but i think i wanna go ahead and start germin the seeds and let them veg in the grow tub i made, i guess thats what i'll call it lol, i wanna get somethin else started instead of waitin till im done harvesting, i would take 2 clones and reveg but i dont think i wanna go through all that rite now... i dont know what i wanna do..

2 months give or take a little, strain dependent. You could pop a seed or two and veg no problem. Maybe give them a topping after three or four nodes then take some clones and should be about time.

2 months give or take a little, strain dependent. You could pop a seed or two and veg no problem. Maybe give them a topping after three or four nodes then take some clones and should be about time.

HMG, i think its a plan!!!

Whats up Suka, its been a while, looks like your doing well. Your plants look very healthy. I havnt been around as much lately, been workin a ton, but I check in every now and then. I spent the last few days trying to et caught up to speed with your grow. It looks like you hit some bad luck in your last go round, but I think you'll make up for it soon. I had my 4 giants outdoors chopped on me, I'm pretty pissed/bummed about that, but I have one left that is doing well, but that one is in a container, so somewhat limited on size. Good luck on the rest of your grow, Ill be lurking. I just wanted to check in and say hi.
Pease,
NEPharmer

Thanks NEPharmer, its always a pleasure to have you around, glad you stopped by, and sorry to hear about the 4, thats crazy, its messed up how sneaky people are, damn theives lol, is the one you have in flowering?? i was gonna say if not you could take clones..but if so, i hope it turns out to be a good one for you!!! and again thanks for stoppin by, hope you stick around!!!

Yeah, the one I have is flowering, it wasn't theives, they choped them down before they even started flowering and killed them. I think it was police because they too some tools I had stashed too. The one I have is in a 7 gal container of super soil that I feed compost/guano tea's. She should be nice, and she's good size too. The 4 I had were plants that I had started back in January and put a lot of time and work into. Oh well, you win some, you lose some, right?
Peace
NEPharmer

oh ok i was gonna say, i remember when all that happened, i remember that journal, that was messed up and yea it had to of been the police cause not just anybody is gonna take the tools, if it was some random person they would have tookin the plants and been out, but yea it was for sure the police, but yea hopefully the last lady turns out good!!! :thumb:

Thanks guys, i appreciate the kind words!!! :thumb: and i hope HMG, i cant wait to see how they shape!! if i get atleast 3oz. i'll be happy, anything more is a plus!!! patience is a b.... lol, cant wait!!!! :yahoo:

Hey Buddy. :)

If you have to, you can super crop those girls and keep them out of the lights.
Good chance you will increase the yield too. :yummy:

well aslong as they dont stretch anymore i should be fine, but yea if they do im gonna have to tie the top to the side of the pot to pull the top away from the lights alittle, that way i dont gotta bend them all up, and another thing i was thinkin about, if the tops are that close to the lights will it lower the yeild being that close?? or is that fine, the heat comin from the bulbs are fine just aslong as they dont touch it, let me know what you guys think..

well aslong as they dont stretch anymore i should be fine, but yea if they do im gonna have to tie the top to the side of the pot to pull the top away from the lights alittle, that way i dont gotta bend them all up, and another thing i was thinkin about, if the tops are that close to the lights will it lower the yeild being that close?? or is that fine, the heat comin from the bulbs are fine just aslong as they dont touch it, let me know what you guys think..

As long as they won't get burned or heat stressed, the closer the better! :thumb:

Hey Suka, just went thru the whole journal, looking good. You could always put the power strips on the walls, so the lamps lie parallel to the ceiling--would get you a few more inches if you need them. You should do the topping a few weeks earlier next time--you want the 4 branches to split out just above the soil.... Supercropping and tying them down can help keep them out of the lights too.

so i took a couple pics before lights out and i had to post them.. Buds are startin to form like crazy!!! So heres a little picture update!!!
091211211906.jpg

091211211818.jpg

091211211801.jpg

091211211646.jpg

091211211558.jpg

Startin to look better everyday!!!

Back
Top Bottom