Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

Take your time G2HM we are excited for you, but no rush.
Challenge yourself, but don't cripple your abilities in the process.
By the way. You don't always have to answer my knocks of interest right away, or at all.
Knowing that you have received and have taken pleasure from my writings.
By a thanks or a like.
Is more than enouph for me.
A pic of my garden for you.

420-magazine-mobile606724623.jpg

OOPS silly me....wrong garden! Lol

Time for peaceful thoughts and tranquillity.

posted pfotos on Magnus' thread and realized the similarity to your thread handle. I love the color pictures posted here diverting a moment of thought from our grows to look up and about. So much beauty out there! Anyway, I looked for sunshine on a (B)rainy day and found it to be beautiful and cleansing!!
20170803_0915471.jpg
20170803_0923311.jpg
20170803_1715241pp.jpg
20170803_0924011pp.jpg
20170803_0908331pp.jpg

Hello my 420 family,

I'm slowly waking up and should be back to journaling this weekend. My Lecithin has arrived is calling my name. Can you believe I have everything now to make my own oil and I don't have a lick of strength to do it right now. Big Sigh The irony is written all over the walls. Because if I was on the oil I wouldn't be so brain inflamed.

It's like I've been running a marathon and now I'm nearing the finish line, but then someone changes the marathon into a triathalon, and now I'm faced to two more legs of the race. Because, now I gotta make this all important oil which is the second leg, then dosing properly after that, which will be the final leg or at least as far as I can see right now.

No wonder people just buy capsules, but I just can't leave the guessing to complete strangers/doctors anymore. My husband is helping me so much, which allows me to heal faster from brain episodes. More info coming slowly...

A bit late…

Re: Sunshine On A Brainy Day – PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life
What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Aug 11, 2017

:welcome:Welcome to my Beautiful Healing Brain Journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:

I was triggered by my husbands’ employment contract not being renewed. He works so damn hard, and we just can't get a break. The guilt of being a burden creeps under my skin. Then I cried till I couldn’t cry anymore.

I am starting to come out of my fog but I feel I have regressed slightly, or not feeling the full benefits of my progress as I was before this episode. I got triggered, not gonna lie, that’s what PTSD does to you, that’s why I’m growing because it’s still a hurdle I have to jump over.

Finally, as I sit cross-legged in bed, I seek the words to tell you about what happens when I get triggered which turns into a really bad migraine. Right now, I feel like it’s gonna take time to find my sparkle. I had so much I wanted to talk about but life happened and reminded me how tender moments can be, as if they weren’t tender enough for me.

Not all is blue. A defining moment: This is a picture of medicine I’ve grown myself (with help from my 420 friends) with a Neuro Degenerative Disease. I have been working to get to this point since Mar 2016.
IMG_2258aE.jpg

I am also adding another aspect to the journal called “Excerpt from book” because I want to encourage myself to write every week. You know what’s kinda crazy, I’ve written 5 pages since the idea came up. And I’ve been copying and pasting important parts of my journal into the book. Altogether I’m at 19 pages of thoughts and poetry.

This week, as much as I wanted to crawl away in a hole and delegate my living tasks to someone else, I wrote some poetry instead. I may not be able to speak well, but I can’t stop the glow from this literary flow.

Invisible Cage

Detached from my brain, kinda sounds insane. But it's simply a deed to rewire my needs.

Call the electrician, diffuse this war of attrition. Heavy artillery against the capillary, must fight back with Cannabis military.

Falling down the hole, devastation left out in the cold. Past trauma was triggered, is what we had figured.

Scanning dark shadows overlooking green meadows. Can't leave the house, wrapped up in a blanket like an injured mouse.

If I was a bird, would my distress call be heard. Put me in a box to heal, with love you conceal, until I can eat my… first… meal.

Protect me from the past and others distain, fight my triggers with a knightly sword in the rain.

Simple rhymes for tougher times, can't think beyond the doctors ' crimes.

Few words escape my imprisoned thoughts. A vicious man-hunt with snarling dogs.

PTSD, a trauma that can happen to you or me. Hard to see what's reality. Cautiously, scanning for a precious memory, then it turns into FTD, devastating to any family.

Disassociation from objects close to my heart. Severed attachment, when did that start.

Like heavy curtains closing the show. Visibility none, when I drive through wet snow. Beaming the light through the ocean fog, a speeding car runs over my pet frog. All, are ways, to describe my inner dialogue.

It took a magician to escape the cage, if it were invisible, would he be in a rage? Cause brain disease, is like losing the keys, to that invisible cage, to avoid that rage. Must diagnose in that early stage. Or we become vegetative, lose dignity with age.

If you’re going to put me in a box. Drop some seeds, I’ll grow opportunity knocks.
Low stress training, caressing the stalks. Doubling my yield, financially rocks.

Don’t count me out of the boxing ring. I’ll go 9 rounds of cultivating. Buds taller than the hair on Don King, I must still be dreaming. Knockout my opponent with THC, wear a heavyweight belt smoking my destiny.

The healed bird is singing to me, a vision of what I can be.
All I have to do is plant a seed
and free my mind by growing weed.

Love G2HM

------------------------

What am I grateful for? “to have grown my first batch of buds for oil”

Quote of the week: “Harvest is still still still HERE!”

Excerpt from book: “Someone please light the spark in me? Don’t give up on me and I won’t give up on you; as streams and waterfalls of heart-tugging tears stain my lifeless skin, a zombie complexion and paranoia begins. I must hide before death finds me.“

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

-------------------------

1. Type: CB Dream CLONES #1 - 4 (Mother born Oct 2, 2016) – DONE!

Week: 20 weeks

Days: 132/ 60 days flower (12/12 started June 5, 2017)

Temp: 24-30 Degrees Celsius

RH: 55 - 65%

Strain: Indica

Technique: Clones, topped and LST

Comments:

* CBDream Clone #1-4 > 3 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped

IMG_2138aE.jpg

----------------------------------

IMG_2116aE.jpg

-----------------------------------

IMG_2137aE.jpg

IMG_2119aE.jpg

IMG_2136aE.jpg

IMG_2130aE.jpg

IMG_2223aE.jpg

IMG_2224aE.jpg

IMG_2218aE.jpg

IMG_2238aE.jpg

IMG_2234aE.jpg

IMG_2180aE.jpg

87 grams = 3.06 oz
+
58 grams = 2.04 Ounces

IMG_2154aE.jpg

SPRING – SUMMER HARVEST WEIGHT Grand Total = 145 grams = 5. 10 Ounces!

225$ per oz = 1125$ SAVINGS and paid for my Dwarf Star in the first grow.

--------------------------------

3. Type: Kushie Kush CLONES ( Mother Born March 4, 2017)

Week: 6

Days: Last week’s total was wrong, 45 is the proper total number of days so far.
(Clones cut June 8 – 22nd = 13 days to reroot.)

Temp: 24

RH: 44 - 50%

Strain: Indica

Technique: Cloning, 1 Top & LST

Comments:

* Just feeding all clones water for now, as I am getting ready to transplant #1 & 3 very soon.

IMG_2255aE.jpg

-----------------------

IMG_2252aE.jpg

-------------------------------------

IMG_2253aE.jpg

------------------------------------

*It’s been one heck-ov-a week. Although this journal has been difficult to write, it also gives me a place to exist and recover. This past week I have noticeable set-backs with cognition, but I nailed my harvest goals enough to start making my special life-giving oil. Will never give up…love G2HM

*Hard NOT to post this pic again,
IMG_2258aE.jpg

*Thank you for reading and giving feedback.

:thanks::Namaste::high-five:

*Sending positive vibes out to all the Firefighters!

Congrats on an awesome harvest, lets hope this set back is temporary and your oil starts to work its magic. When you publish your book i want dibs on the first copy. .

Congrats on an awesome harvest, lets hope this set back is temporary and your oil starts to work its magic. When you publish your book i want dibs on the first copy. .

Thank you PW, I made it, now I just gotta MAKE it.

You got it my friend, the first copy goes to you, signed, as we shhhmoke in celebration. ;)

The healed bird is singing to me, a vision of what I can be.
All I have to do is plant a seed
and free my mind by growing weed

The greatest love of poetry is the part that just stands there in front of me and somehow I see a part of the author.

Loved the harvest. Love your strength. Praying for you and hubby's new contract.

:goodjob::circle-of-love:

The greatest love of poetry is the part that just stands there in front of me and somehow I see a part of the author.

Loved the harvest. Love your strength. Praying for you and hubby's new contract.

:goodjob::circle-of-love:

That was a great description I can understand MJ. Lovely visualization, .

Back
Top Bottom