The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM

What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Thursday, Mar 16, 2017

:welcome: Welcome to my Beautiful Broken Brain Journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:

Happy Anniversary Treasured Friends!

It’s officially 1 year since I started this experiment and I think I can safely say, I did the right thing. My headaches only happen when I’m triggered now and not on a daily basis. I am learning to deal with my stutter by speaking short and concise sentences. The dizziness and fogginess is drastically improving and not felt on a daily basis like before.

I know that my planning and organizing has increased with detailed journals. I can do simple math and count calendar days on the fly. I learned that my confidence and ambition never left, it was disconnected until it was found through retraining my brain. So much progress in one year.

As we take a glance back throughout the year, I never thought I would ever feel so much progression during this tough rehabilitation. According to my scan results I have decreased activity in the front and sides of my brain overall. So my tests say I’m slowly losing brain power but I do not believe that.

I may be a high function brain injury patient but I do not feel the depletion the medical system says is happening. Or maybe I feel it, but I’m retraining my brain at such a fast rate that I could be doing rerouting of the brain cells to compensate for the decreased brain activity.

All I know, is that I made the right decision to record my progress through my garden journals because they are directly connected, in more ways that just one.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me throughout the year, my results are a direct reflection of how amazing my friends, you, are to help me. It’s humbling to ask for help so I always want to be extra grateful from the inside out.

What am I grateful for? “1 year grow-nniversary!”

Quote of the week: “I need dirt cheap dirt cheap”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type: CB Dream (born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:31

Days:178

Temp:24-28 Degrees Celsius

Hum: 41% - steady ;)

Strain: Indica

Technique:Topped 3x & LST

Comments:

*The Queen is not dead, she is thriving and instead of giving you one with a flash, I thought I would take a pic of her in the flesh. Again she towers over my last project, not even comparable. As you can see there is plenty of space between branches in hopes she’ll fill out more. I wonder if she needs a defol? She is fed every 3rd day with bloom & Cal mag every 2 litres.

^
IMG_9147a1.jpg

*Okay the flash is back on this baby, here is a better look at the buds from the side.

^
IMG_9158a.jpg

*Of course I wouldn’t deny you a close up of the canopy that has the promise of CBD goodness. Come to mama, please enter through the top door leading to the brain and regenerate my cells. No rush…lol ;)

^
IMG_9150a.jpg

2. Type: CB Dream CLONES #1 - 6 (Mother born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:4 Weeks into Early Veg

Days: 29

Temp:24-26 Degrees Celsius

Hum:35-41%

Technique:Clones

Comments:

Clones – The CBD Clones are demanding feedings every 3 days, WATER ONLY, must remember that. I have let them grow naturally and kept my lady fingers off them until I LST next week. There will be mud wrestling and it won’t be pretty…lol ;)

CBD Clone #1 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9165a.jpg

CBD Clone #2 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9168a.jpg

CBD Clone #3 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9215a.jpg

CBD Clone #4 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9144a.jpg

CBD Clone #5 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9146a.jpg

CBD Clone #6 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9140a.jpg

3. Type: Kushie Kush (Born March 4, 2017)

Week: 2

Days: 12

Temp: 24

Hum: 35-41%

Comments: I wrapped the little kushie girl very loosely with some waxed cord I use in the garden. She was leaning when the fan was on so I gave her someone to lean on…;)
Sound familiar?

IMG_9222a.jpg

4. Type: Quarter Pounder Auto x 2 (Born Dec 31, 2016)

Week: 11

Days: 72

Temp: 24

Hum: 41%

Strain: Mostly Sativa

*impromptu harvest…lol…nothing to write about. Just super sticky and something to sample while I drink my tea. I have never had meds before this sticky, then again, it’s the first Sativa I have accessed. Next time I’m doing this strain in the 2.5 gallon self-watering containers I’m gonna do. More experiments to come…!

IMG_9131a.jpg
IMG_9138a.jpg

*This small bushy sativa is still kicking around while I burnt her to a crisp. Too close to the light for too long. She will be the next to be harvested once her trichomes get amberish. Again, I don’t want her to be a sedative, just uplifting on my down days.

IMG_9190a.jpg

*This next picture is my very first batch of leaves I’m collecting so I can have a monthly brain juice. I am not dosing yet. But when my CBD is ready. I will take full advantage of this green leaf of organic charm! Again, this is way better than 5 pills a day for 2 years.

IMG_9214a.jpg

*I’m off to visit your journals to see how awesome you guys are doing! 420 Hugs ;)

White Widows Auto Journal Link is here

CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

:thanks::high-five::thanks:

I havent tried cloning yet, i have a cheese germinating i may get clones from her before i flower.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I don't know why, but I feel I'm cheating the system with clones and get freebies beyond freebies. It's almost the best part of growing because it's a level of rejuvenation I never thought I would see nor successfully do with NO root additive and no nutrients whatsoever. Now that fascinates my brain...like a brain game.

I'm just in awe of the way I can grow my meds, organic, and clean. It's a smoke unlike anything I've smoked till now. I highly recommend it if patients want to grow, slow and with minimal work. ;) DO IT PW!, sorry didn't mean to yell...lol ;)

Happy anniversary :high-five: it continues to be a delight reading about your growing and healing progresses

Awwww, you made it, it's a virtual milestone so far. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pick up a goody bag on the way out. Darn right, all my guests would get treats...just the type of gal I am. ;)

lol i think ill try it with my next grow, if my Cheese #1 is a decent plant i'll take cuttings for sure.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Cheese is super lush yummy strain, they are charging 13$/g here. If I had your Cheese and you had my Quarter Pounder we could be proud breeding parents...Quarter Pounder with Cheese...hahahaha ;)

Back
Top Bottom