Sweet Tooth Auto

Yea it has the shape of a female calyxe but just surprised that the mystery plant that is only around 10cm tall with only 3 nodes has clear hairs overnight and the sweetooth have been on supercharge but havnt progressed on sexing in 2 days.They also have them growing on the branches as well which has my hopes up a bit,I've put the other 3 pots in centre stage now until these 2 prove them selves and with air con in the room now the tent stays at a constant 27-28degC now so expecting the grow to get a bit better now and no more canoo leaves:)

Day 21 for the sweet tooth and mystery plant and day 7 for malana bomb and nortern lights auto

The 2 new arrivals are planted in 3gal pots using canna pro mix/ perlite extra 30% added?They both took around 48hrs to sprout seeded in ph'd soaked rock wool cube then straight into final pot after sprouting and only getting straight water that's ph level is at 6
The sweet tooth and mystery plant has been on canna veg nutes now for the last 3 waters with ppm reading of 300 but only watering when the pots start to feel lighter and adding around 1 L per pot every 2-3 days.Mystery plant has a set of hairs at every node so clearly a girl but still is pretty tiny compared to the ST
The ST are both looking great with still 1 taller and leaner and 1 smaller but a lot more growth.They both have started to show sex but still not deffinate male or female(I was told they were fem seeds) so will just have to wait and see.Room is a constant 27-28degC now under 409hps lighting until next week when my mars 180WUFO and 2 300W reflectors arrive
image22952.jpg

image22953.jpg

image22954.jpg

image22955.jpg

image22956.jpg

image22957.jpg

image22958.jpg

image22959.jpg

Yea mate,temps were always in the low to mid 30's friend the first couple weeks but now have it constant at 27-28 so new froth should start looking better.The person I got the ST seeds from informed me today that some of the photo seeds were mixed up in there stash so now I'm not sure if the ST are actually auto's or not.Guess I'll find out in a couple weeks I spose

Wow just looked at my last post and auto correct must have been working over time:).Quick update the tallest ST finally showed me her pubes tonight and the way her new growth is forming I recon pre flowers arn't to far behind and the second ST shouldn't be to far away from shooting hairs as well.Mystery plant is showing hairs at every node but at only around 4inches tall she will barley make a nugget at this stage.The other 2 seedlings still going well but getting a bit of stretch to them as the light is adjusted for the 2 taller ST but when the LED's get here through the week I'll be able to set for both heights.Time to buy some flowering canna nutes I think.Cheers
Also I'd forgotten how good these smell when they are comming to age:drool:

No photoes but 2 of my 3 LED lights have shown up and put up today and hopefully the third will be in tomorrow.The 2 new seedlings have had abit of stretching due to the hps being to high but hopefully now it's smooth sailing for them.Photo update tomorrow while I put in my last light:)

update 27 for mystery and ST and day 13 for malana bomb and northern lights auto

Have still given the 2 new seedling straight ph'd water and let them do their thing

ST and mystery have had 1 more feed of canna veg at ppm of 700 and another just straight water
Room temp is daytime 28degC and night 25degC since last night and shouldn't be any more in the 30's as all led are here:)
Still on 18/6 lights and ph water is at 6 in and out.Growth this week has been awsome on the 3 older plants with 1 ST not showing pistols but mystery and other ST are now showing well.RH is always between 55-70.At the moment the tent lighting is 2 mars 300 reflectors and have a 180W Mars UFO to fill in spots if needed further in the grow
Now here's som pics
image23341.jpg

image23342.jpg

image23343.jpg

image23344.jpg

image23345.jpg

image23347.jpg

image23348.jpg

image23349.jpg

image23350.jpg

Must have missed it today but ST 1 has now shown here pubes at the top node:) she is a week behind ST 2 but I recon she will be a better provider for me.Looks as though mystery plant and ST 2 are going into flower over the next couple days as there tops are starting to get quite hairy so exciting times ahead and hopefully next photo update will be a little more exciting.Cheers

Quick update
Looks like mystery plant is growing nice peflowers in every branch and ST2 is looking like she is about to follow.ST1 will be a week behind and 2 new seedlings are doing great especially malana bomb.Will put up some pics over the weekend as I'm super impressed on how these plants have taken to the LED lighting and have started all plants on .5ml per L of cal/mag and the bigger girls also with Cann Flores nutes at .6ecc.Have a question though,the 2 ST are showing water roots at the top of the canna terra(not stung up but you can see white veins all over) Is this normal? They all are in 3gal of medium in 4 gal pots but they are bigger than I expected them to be.Finish height was top of 60cm but SS2 is allready 60cm and ST1 is 54cm.Are they out growing their pots? Cheers

Grow update day 30 for ST and mystery plant auto and day 16 on malana bomb and northern lights auto

Average tent tem is a steady 25-28degC and RH 65-75%
All plants watered with 6-6.2phed water with .5ml per L of cal mag and flowering plants also have 5-600ecc of terra florra nutes added
The day 30 plants are taking around 2.5L a day with mystery plant on around 1.5L but in the last 24hrs they seem to have upped their intake as they all were showing signs of under watering.
Mystery plant and ST2 are starting to build their cola's in the last few days and have had some great growth with mystery plant going from 5inches last week to 8 inches this week and ST was 18inch now at 23inch
ST1 is at around 20 inches and more dense foliage so having to really tuck in fan leaves to let light through and looks like it should start to flower within this next week
Malana bomb is showing great growth with thick strong stem and is on her 4th node with nice spacing and NL is growing nicely but a little behind the bomb.
Will be adding another fan to the room today to get more air movement through as the tent is really starting to loose space in there but in a good way.I think I may have bitten off more than I can handle as I didn't expect the ST to grow so big so 5 plants in there is going to get pretty tight as the bomb is a pretty big auto once going into flower but will cross that bridge a bit later:)
Pic time:)
Malana bomb
image23540.jpg

Northern lights
image23541.jpg

Mystery plant
image23542.jpg

ST1
image23543.jpg

ST2
image23544.jpg

Time for some purple photoes.ST 2 and mystery plant are starting to build there little nuggets and hopefully finished there flowering stretch.The 2 new auto's are going gangbusters and ST1 is starting to knot at tips so should start to flower any day.Have done the noob mistake by over watering once I switched to LED but they look like they will ride it out ok.Having a bit of a ph issue with ST2's runoff water comming out at 5.5 so have upped the watering to 6.2 and making sure there's a good amount of runoff afterward
Here's a couple pics but will put the lot up later in the week with normal lighting
image23681.jpg

image23683.jpg

image23684.jpg

image23682.jpg

Forget about the temp on guage,didn't think about the heat comming off the lamp:(

Week5 for ST and mystery plant and week 3 for malana bomb and northern lights auto's
Was hopeing for a good pic update but ST2 is being temperamental and looking sad again so hopefully tomorrow she will be happy and I'll chuck up the full pics
Malana and northern are going great with side branches long enough so I can tuck fan leaves for better light penetration and nice upward growth.Both are still on no nutes other than cal/mag at .5ml per L

Mystery plant is soon to become an actual strain once my mate checks her seed pack but she is going great,still a dwarf compared to the ST but ATM she is 45cm and flowering strong for the second week and has had enormous stretch
ST1 is just starting her flower stage and is a bushy little beast standing at 63cm and looking awsome
ST2 is going strong in 2nd week of flower standing at 85cm with a lot of side branch buds and nice cola forming but likes to crack a sad every few days and droop stems and leaves
Was hoping to water every second day but ST2 seems to need a drink every day now with 48hrs being to long so from now I'll start to give the flowering girls a drink every day with a proper 20% run off once a week to stop nute build up.
Been feeding the flowering girls .5 cal/mag perL and sticking with terra florra till the end,ATM I ppm there nutes at5-600 every feed and it looks to be at the limits with slight nute burn right at the tip but hardly noticeable,Biggest regret so far was planting the last 2 seeds as the tent is getting quite full and am Struggeling to get optimum light to all plants and I'm sure yield will suffer from this but I was under the impression that the ST would top out at 60cm but averaged 45-50 but bigger plants bigger buds I hope:). Hopefully pics to come tomorrow.Cheers

Ok,don't have to wait till tomorrow for pics yay:) took 5 hrs for ST to bounce back that thirsty girl but here they are
Malana bomb auto
image23905.jpg

image23907.jpg

Nortern lights auto
image23908.jpg

image23909.jpg

Mystery plant that will stay a mystery,the pack just said auto I was told tonight
image23911.jpg

image23912.jpg

A few weeks ago I had written her off as dead but now going great guns
ST 1
image23913.jpg

image23914.jpg

ST2 top view is just her forming cola.At 85cm she is getting to tall for a full top view
image23915.jpg

image23916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom