Tangerine Dream Auto-Fem From Growers Choice

Shit thats crazy.. glad they didnt take you away, how messed up would that be!! Im sure people are more lax in a legal state.. even if they dont smoke. You gotta expect it to happen lol.

We had a guy in Beaverton that had like 200 plants in his backyard. The paper reported that the police came because of a report from a neighbor that could see him (the paper clearly stated the police won't come unless it's reported). They then cut down all of his plants but they let him keep the 4 of his choice. They slapped him with his charges but also stated that it goes to local government where it would basically get judged by his peers and not the state. Basically they said he would get off with a slap on the hand (just a misdemeanor) and his plants getting cut down. It was one of the first major legal weed busts up here and I think set the precedent for how the police were going to deal with it. If you don't have it visible from the street and don't have neighbors out to get you then I'm pretty sure you are golden, at least in Oregon.

I'm going to just jump to your new journal Blazin and follow along there! Just had to get that story in while I was catching up on this one. Oregon pride baby!

We had a guy in Beaverton that had like 200 plants in his backyard. The paper reported that the police came because of a report from a neighbor that could see him (the paper clearly stated the police won't come unless it's reported). They then cut down all of his plants but they let him keep the 4 of his choice. They slapped him with his charges but also stated that it goes to local government where it would basically get judged by his peers and not the state. Basically they said he would get off with a slap on the hand (just a misdemeanor) and his plants getting cut down. It was one of the first major legal weed busts up here and I think set the precedent for how the police were going to deal with it. If you don't have it visible from the street and don't have neighbors out to get you then I'm pretty sure you are golden, at least in Oregon.

I'm going to just jump to your new journal Blazin and follow along there! Just had to get that story in while I was catching up on this one. Oregon pride baby!
Are you sure it wasnt Tigard? Because I know that guy lol
Are you near Beaverton?

Yeah, can't have them visible to the street and/or neighbors. The police actually ask that neighbors work it out between themselves before involving authorities lol
Half the police burn anyways, I'm sure of it!

Are you sure it wasnt Tigard? Because I know that guy lol
Are you near Beaverton?

Yeah, can't have them visible to the street and/or neighbors. The police actually ask that neighbors work it out between themselves before involving authorities lol
Half the police burn anyways, I'm sure of it!

It was Beaverton. It probably has happened a couple times since but I have totally fallen off the map with local news and stuff. My brother lives out there but I try to avoid going out there if at all possible. Traffic is just always a nightmare. I live in the big city.

It was Beaverton. It probably has happened a couple times since but I have totally fallen off the map with local news and stuff. My brother lives out there but I try to avoid going out there if at all possible. Traffic is just always a nightmare. I live in the big city.
Haha crazy!
There's a dude that comes into my bar, he got busted in Tigard. Basically the same situation lol
I think he had fines out the ass though.

Haha traffic is fine out here, it's all that shit over by you lol
It's seriously a labor to get into the city. I play baseball across the river sometimes and it takes me 1.25hrs for a 25 min drive lol

Photo dump!
420-magazine-mobile461919474.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1047816374.jpg

420-magazine-mobile510785843.jpg

420-magazine-mobile583431540.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1237529602.jpg

420-magazine-mobile824126186.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1358941888.jpg

420-magazine-mobile617188733.jpg

them them nugs look mighty tastey ...
It's getting hard not to wanna chop....lol

There's one nug in particular that keeps me grounded. She is almost all white pistils....when I start thinking crazy, I look at it and it brings me back to reality lol

Tale of Two Cities. Last paragraph. Anytime I read something that says "it's far (better, easier, safer, etc,)..." that's what I think of. So I put it here!
Always bringing a bit of class to the journal.
Not sure Dickens gets invoked in too many journals!!
Did you know its the second best selling, single volume book of all time?

Back
Top Bottom