420-magazine-mobile1926763525.jpg
420-magazine-mobile71339566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1457047285.jpg

Xj-13

420-magazine-mobile789678210.jpg
and the remaining white cookie clones
420-magazine-mobile826660203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile191441138.jpg
I have one more to harvest, probably chop her this weekend. I'll be updating on the cure and and posting some dried bud pics, then this journal will be a wrap. Hope y'all have enjoyed this grow as much as me! And I'll be starting a new journal in a few days for my autos, think different, auto blackberry kush, and auto ultimate all from dutch passion

I know I missed something here, you said they were 3 weeks into flowering, can I ask you how long did they stay in veg? thanks
I'm confused brother...the clones I flowered didn't have any veg time, they went straight to 12/12 as soon as they rooted. The rest of the plants were vegged for about a month

420-magazine-mobile812337331.jpg
here's what's left of the white cookies sativa pheno...gonna attempt to reveg her, I tried it with my first xj-13 plant and it was a success...so I'm hoping it works on this beauty too! She was the only sativa pheno I got out of 5 plants, and is some of the best smelling and looking weed I've grown to date... I'll give a smoke report when she's done curing :)

Hello all, I have a quick question, please,,,, my blue dream plant is now 3 1/2 feet tall with 12 colas growing, and she is already at the top and just inches from the light....What can I do? shes been in flower for 4 weeks and doesn't look close to maturing. She has flowers at every node but still lest than an inch long...this is my first grow and don't want to lose her. this is for medicine I am hopeing to be able to use. Thanks to all who answer.

Hello all, I have a quick question, please,,,, my blue dream plant is now 3 1/2 feet tall with 12 colas growing, and she is already at the top and just inches from the light....What can I do? shes been in flower for 4 weeks and doesn't look close to maturing. She has flowers at every node but still lest than an inch long...this is my first grow and don't want to lose her. this is for medicine I am hopeing to be able to use. Thanks to all who answer.

If you have horizontal space then super cropping is your friend

Supercropping - a tutorial

The crimping and bending techniques are the ones you'd want to focus on.

I *think* after 4 weeks of flower the stretch is either over or very close to over.

Good luck.

ps - sorry for jumping in Tarheel, I got a bit excited to know the answer and couldn't resist ;-)

Yes what he said. Just bend over the branches..dont be afraid..they won't die..it's a common practice..yes you'll have to break them..so after put some tape on the break and all will be well..good luck..

hello, thanks for the responses,,,,,the stems are too thick at this point and I know I don't have what it takes to do what you said without killing the plant. Ive never grown before and am amazed I have gotten her to this point. the box she is in is just 18inches wide and 4 ft tall. the plant and planter are now almost at the top, and I took twine and pulled her limbs in closer so all the tops with popcorns would get light. I was hoping maybe she could go outside for the daylite hrs and in darkness in garage during nite. I cant believe Ive come so far to end up ruining this plant. I feel desperate for her to live. the stalks are thick and right now she looks like what Ive seen yall call "popcorn"......

Back
Top Bottom