TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

Hi Max, wellll,,,,,I got desperate as they are almost touching lites, even though lights are not hot they r warm.....soooo,,,I squeezed the stem anout 3rd node down and bent it over...well, it worked for 2 of the stems and the 3rd one I did snapped...it didn't break all the way thru but it did break the skin. so I will see.... I just had the scare of my life,,,,a man came to feont door, and looking thru peep hole I could see he had a badge out ready to show to me,,,I opened door midway and he asked if he could come in and discuss my neighbor next door as she was applying for a govt job........I told him without letting him in that I didn't know her very well and he left...I watched as he went door t door on our street..his badge said United States department of (something),,,I don't even remember what it said.........soooo, I am seriously hoping he is for real and not just checking me out......I have bought everything from ebay, but the purchases in the comment section says private so peeps cant see what I bought....I am praying he was on the level.....at 65 yrs old my heart couldn't take anymore of these visits. any way, I am hoping that my plant will continue to bud out. I looked thru a magnifying glass(jewelers loupe) and can see all the little bubbles of oil or whatever on the leaves and buds. thank you so much for the tutorial. I am just a fraidy cat, I guess.....I am just so desperate to grow to use for my 24/7 back pain, and depression...........I cant thank you and this site enough for your help.....even though it is in the popcorn stge do you think it will finish up budding O.K? after I bent over the 3 stems....???

I also forgot to thank Tarheel for me using his forum to ask a question. I haven't been on here long so I hope I didn't step on anyones toes...I am not posting a grow forum so I hope it is OK to post here tarheel grower. I have been following you and am jealous of your gorgeous grows...

Thank you tarheelgrower. I guess to some that was a stupid question. but I really didn't know.what sugar leaves were....I guess I could have googled it but I was here so I asked....my blue dream plant now 4 weeks in flower have those leaves you speak about..... before I read this,,, I was going to save the leaves Ive saved from just trimming...I guess those leaves aren't good for anything? oh well, thanks for letting me post on your forum...

Yeah brother I'm psyched! I chose crown royale and the jack herer auto....they sent me my tracking number yesterday ;)

Sent from my Z955L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20160702_203719.jpg
20160706_210001.jpg
Your gonna love those crown royals...if they turn out like mine you'll be one happy dude..
Lotta 1 oz buds..big suckers..nice smell and colors..take care..congrats..heres a crown royal bud .

Those are some pretty girls old school! I can't wait to try the crown royale. And thanks to you as well frosty!

I'll post some pics this evening of my revegged white cookies that got me third in the crop kings contest...then this journal will be done my friends. She has turned into a beauty guys! Going to flower here under my old faithful cfl fixture. I've missed using it, so I figure what the hell...might as well put her to use and show what she's capable of producing ;)

420-magazine-mobile812337331.jpg
here's what's left of the white cookies sativa pheno...gonna attempt to reveg her, I tried it with my first xj-13 plant and it was a success...so I'm hoping it works on this beauty too! She was the only sativa pheno I got out of 5 plants, and is some of the best smelling and looking weed I've grown to date... I'll give a smoke report when she's done curing :)
And here is her as of Sunday which is when I restarted her under 12/12 ;)
420-magazine-mobile1358214792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1169171613.jpg

I didn't know you won some seeds you lucky bug, Congratulations!!

I think you've done a great job with that reveg so far. I would imagine great things from her in the future! I've done reveg a couple times and I'm actually doing one now as well, so I look forward to see how yours does. :high-five:

Keep it up in here! It's clear you've got a way with the girls and it's been a delight to watch!

+Reps my friend!

Thanks a lot brother! What kinda light are you flowering your reveg under? I'm just flowering mine under my homemade cfl fixture because my led tent is pretty full at the moment. I have faith she will still be nice, I've grown some pretty stuff with it

Hey tarheel quick question for you. Did you take clone cuttings then put them straight into flower in the sog? I really like this Idea and think I'll do it for my next grow!

Jimdogggy
What I did was take clones and once they were all healthily rooted I transplanted and gave them one week veg time... Which was really just to let them recover from being transplanted

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom