Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

More random photos from the morning.

Here's the top spike of UD1. It might be hard to tell from the lighting in the photos, but the sugar fairy has landed hard on her...

IMAG55411.jpg
IMAG5541_1.jpg

Then the crazy monarch caterpillars. Their food source froze. They've taken to eating the seed pods, but not many are left. Soon they'll start chomping on branch material.

This one appears to be sampling some 'alternate food sources'. I believe that root ball is from the previously harvested Pineapple chunk.

IMAG55451.jpg
IMAG5548.jpg

Ya know.... I'm flaky... no doubt. I do things at my own glacial speeds. Sometimes I just straight up drop the ball.
Apparently the folks at GYO are some long lost blood relatives of mine.
GYO is a sponsor here and they offered some joy into the JOTM contest. That offer has turned out to be quite empty.
So... as a result, Tead will shop elsewhere in the future. What a shame.

Cut the Osmo Crit last night. No measure of product yet except to say that it filled 3 clothes hangers.

well, they like their greens too :rofl: how do you get them to avoid eating your plants?

A later visit to the garden showed a large missing spot in that rootball. There was some frass (bug poo) hanging around, so I assume he ate well and has wandered off to transform. Apparently they will chomp other things when their primary food source is gone.
I'll be leaving rootballs out until I see new milkweeds popping up. I like them in my world.

Feeding day. I let them go for quite a while. 3rd gear was very dry. 2nd gear was not quite as dry. Vegging girls got water thru the week, so they were not as dry. 3rd gear is now taller than 2nd gear and is barely starting flower.

3rd Gear shots...
20151127_072358.jpg
20151127_072338.jpg
20151127_072445.jpg

2nd Gear shots...
20151127_072731.jpg
20151127_072513.jpg
20151127_072507.jpg

OsmoGirl...
20151127_081009.jpg

5 Gallon girl...
20151127_080417.jpg
20151127_080422.jpg

Perhaps 4th Gear...
20151127_080218.jpg
20151127_080218.jpg
20151127_080203.jpg

Veg tent group shot...

20151127_073042.jpg

Phew!

How old is the third picture from the top? Thank You!! I have a plant that similar it's my first time to grow

Sent with my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How old is the third picture from the top? Thank You!! I have a plant that similar it's my first time to grow

Sent with my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good lord... that was way back in 2015! 140+ pages ago.
I'd guess about 1.5 to 2 months. The first 3 photos are the same plant.
My grow log covers them, but it starts on 1//1/2106... so I'm afraid I can't properly answer the question.
She was an OGK from a long cloned line of OGKs. Love the strain. Sux to clone, but the smoke is sublime. Still have some going.

If your girl is similar, she's probably an indica. Fatter leaves, less gangly growth, tendency towards larger main bud. Many popular indicas seem to come from the chemdawg lineage. Good stuff man.
I've got some UltraDogs going that are really shaping up to be one of the best indicas I've ever grown.

Ya know.... I'm flaky... no doubt. I do things at my own glacial speeds. Sometimes I just straight up drop the ball.
Apparently the folks at GYO are some long lost blood relatives of mine.
GYO is a sponsor here and they offered some joy into the JOTM contest. That offer has turned out to be quite empty.
So... as a result, Tead will shop elsewhere in the future. What a shame.

Cut the Osmo Crit last night. No measure of product yet except to say that it filled 3 clothes hangers.

I hate to hear that but I'll stand with you. Few places get a second chance with me when it comes to customer service.

I hate to hear that but I'll stand with you. Few places get a second chance with me when it comes to customer service.

Especially when there's a sea of seed vendors out there.
Who knows. One can imagine many ways such flakiness may occur, but I'd prefer to pass my duckets to a company that can deliver on their agreements. Call me crazy that way.

Pretty random thoughts this morning. I'll collect one before it runs off. Apparently I'm feeling a touch romantic.

Luvin some undiscovered Rosie Ledet tracks this morning. Fist time I heard "I'm gonna take care of your dog".

Listening to her music in the pristine(ish) environment of my desk seems wrong. Rosie needs to hit you after you're feeling exhausted and mostly drunken from a long night of dancing, eating, and drinking... you know... the heat's still swamping your ass at 2am... the crowds just seem to be endless on some huge old wooden dance floor... the music spills out all the doors into the world around and forms a shell wrapping itself around you like the swamp water floating in the air. Some cute little thing you've been mackin on all night slips up beside you stealing a sip of your cool rum&coke and draggin you out for a spin on that old wooden floor. Rosie and crew roll onto stage and roll out a set that picks your ass up and takes you on a musical tour of humanity. Her crazy accordion working so hard you think you see it smoking. Sweat rolling off everyone, but it looks especially sexy on a short little girl on stage as she works her squeezebox. There's some wacky looking dude on the side of the stage workin a washboard (standard around here).

Plus, you gotta appreciate a woman with a song titled "You Can Eat My Possiere".

Oh... and I've still got the hots for Linda Ronstadt.

I just looked these GYO guys up and made the connection here. They're a branch of another sponsor here which I already boycotted a couple years ago after happening to notice the way they treated some customers. Same people same attitude by the sounds of it.

I just looked these GYO guys up and made the connection here. They're a branch of another sponsor here which I already boycotted a couple years ago after happening to notice the way they treated some customers. Same people same attitude by the sounds of it.

I'm saddened by it a touch. You'd think the competition would drive better customer service attitudes.
This is the way it works tho....
They pass out some crappy customer service... we chat about it.... others read it.... the ideas spreads like an infection. Next day, some random user is contemplating a purchase and reviewing the deals available.... he leans towards another option based on some random words here.
Yup.... yet another reason we all swim in these waters.

It's really the only miniscule bit of power we have over the markets. Anyway- I get some sort of moral(istic) pleasure from taking these stands and boycotting certain businesses. For example I still have some old GH nutes to use up, but I'll never buy those products again. Scott's/Monsanto will be getting only the smallest possible amount of money out of me. They won't notice the difference, but I will.

Back
Top Bottom