TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Hope this info helps with your coco grow. Subbed

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.

Ledrf
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

cultivator
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule
BF,
You hang with some heavy weights !! If we listen to them and have just a little common sense, we can do this !! Thank you for posting the link .

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

I need info

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good so far. The arching in leaves is slight over watering but is common early in coco while seedling puts roots out. You only need to feed them tiny amounts in the beginning. It will be slow first 2 weeks as the seedling develops. As soon as they have some real leaves on and under real light they will take off.

Coco is by far the best hydroponic medium in terms of user friendliness. If you follow the advice you been given it will be a walk in the park mate. You want bigger plants this time so pruning and defoliation will be important but time for that later....

Awesome, thanks for the input on the arched leaves. Yeah haven't been feeding to much, between 80/100 ml so fsr and by the time 24 hours comes back around the top little layer has dried out to a lite colour but is still dark and moist underneath. Yep no problem, once they're ready with enough leaves I'm going to wack them under the 600w MH and my 315w D-pappilon again. Good thing about them being in individual pots is I'll be able to give them all a swap around so they get the best of both light sources.

That's good news to hear, I like walks in the park lol. I'm looking forward to improving on last time too. I feel way more confident this time. Looking forward to growing some bigger plants for sure, I'll be ready to learn and do what needs to be done. Thanks as always Cult :)

Awesome, thanks for the input on the arched leaves. Yeah haven't been feeding to much, between 80/100 ml so fsr and by the time 24 hours comes back around the top little layer has dried out to a lite colour but is still dark and moist underneath. Yep no problem, once they're ready with enough leaves I'm going to wack them under the 600w MH and my 315w D-pappilon again. Good thing about them being in individual pots is I'll be able to give them all a swap around so they get the best of both light sources.

That's good news to hear, I like walks in the park lol. I'm looking forward to improving on last time too. I feel way more confident this time. Looking forward to growing some bigger plants for sure, I'll be ready to learn and do what needs to be done. Thanks as always Cult :)
Those last 3 seeds sprout yet ??

Those last 3 seeds sprout yet ??
Unfortunately not, I checked them yesterday, two of them hadn't cracked, one cracked but it looks like it ran out of energy or something. The tap root had barely made its way out of the crack.

Unfortunately not, I checked them yesterday, two of them hadn't cracked, one cracked but it looks like it ran out of energy or something. The tap root had barely made its way out of the crack.
They should replace anything that don't grow ? At least Herbie's is good like that !! If any didn't crack at all, rough it up a little with a nail file or sand paper, and then put it back in the water. Or wet towel .

They should replace anything that don't grow ? At least Herbie's is good like that !! If any didn't crack at all, rough it up a little with a nail file or sand paper, and then put it back in the water. Or wet towel .
I'm not sure, I'm going to send a email and see what I can do. Fingers crossed they will replace them. I will have a go with roughing them up, see what happens. Thanks for the advice :).

Good luck with that. Your germination technique will never yield 99% tjough mate and thats probs what seed company will say.

Also if buying seeds use seedmadness in uk. You will not find better priced seeds anywhere mate i guarantee it and the guys are cool.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You need to change germination technique. I use damp paper towels soaked in boiling water and i maybe lose 1-100 seeds.

I'll give your way a go next time around cult and see how I get on. Can't argue with those numbers ;). I got a feeling it may be the seeds tho, last time I got 12/12 and i looked after them all the same etc, luckily I still have plenty to fill up my tent :)!

Mate holy grail kush from dinafem are A+++ seeds. Unlikey duds but its always possible.

Paper towel method is 100% most succesful way to germ. Ive had people try tell me diff but they havent germed 1000's pips.

Def check out seedmadness. Awesome value mate.

Good luck with that. Your germination technique will never yield 99% tjough mate and thats probs what seed company will say.

Also if buying seeds use seedmadness in uk. You will not find better priced seeds anywhere mate i guarantee it and the guys are cool.

Yeah I thought it mite be a shot In the dark cult. I'm sure many have tried and failed before me, haha!

I did infact use seedmadness this time pal, the prices were awesome and if you buy 3 you get 1 pack free, can't argue with that at all. I ended up speaking to one of the guys on the phone, he was very helpful and sent me my order super quickly indeed.

Tell him steve from spain told you to ring and ask for brian. They are cool kids and wont find deals they do anywhere mate. Another supplier tried to bill me £1500 for what they billed me £840 for. Huge saving.

Mate holy grail kush from dinafem are A+++ seeds. Unlikey duds but its always possible.

Paper towel method is 100% most succesful way to germ. Ive had people try tell me diff but they havent germed 1000's pips.

Def check out seedmadness. Awesome value mate.

Oh shit, I thought DNA were the only ones who done Holy Grail Kush, I didn't realise Dinafem did the, I'll try them next time. Yeah I believe you're most likely right pal, you've been there and done it 10x over and i know you know your stuff.

I'm gonna give the paper towel way ago next time to sure cult, do you put them on top of anything warm, like a modem or sky box etc?

Yeah I won't be using anyone else but them pal, my first order with them was a fantastic experience and I'll be ordering my next lot of seeds from them too. Thanks Cult :)

Next time I speak to them I most certainly will do that indeed. Yeah you don't see many places saying buy 3 get 1 free lol. Wow, now that is a serious saving indeed, that's huge. I'll definitely be on to them again, that's for sure.

Haha, no probs, had me scared there, I thought I'd made a rite cock up. Good to hear they are good quality seeds tho, I'm really looking forward to these babies, that's for sure.

I'm gonna try it that way next time, do you have just a single plate or a plate with the paper towel on with an upside down plate on top so they're covered in the dark?

Cheers pal

Back
Top Bottom