The BS Journal - Bag Seed - LED - Soil - Frankenpot - 1st Run In A Long Time

seems I went a bit long in the solo, and havent really given them anything for nutes. I think I will use the elite samples and see how it goes.

transplanted last night
CS
7-25-PM-CS-2.jpg

7-25-PM-CS-1.jpg

7-25-PM-CS-3.jpg

IB
7-25-PM-IB-2.jpg

7-25-PM-IB-1.jpg

and miss Solo tonight... cant really see in the pics, bot lots of yellowing, or paleness to leaves, getting hard to keep up, lol

7-26-PM-Solo2.jpg
7-26-PM-Solo5.jpg
7-26-PM-Solo6.jpg
7-26-PM-Solo4.jpg
7-26-PM-Solo3.jpg
7-26-PM-Solo1.jpg

been slacking..lol lots going on, no pics, will get some up soon.

Been in a war with the neighbor, they are batshit crazy, but I will prevail, lmao. They dont know the world of hurt they will experience soon.

Anyways, the first two clones of Bel and Sarah should be ready this weekend, they have only gotten water fro the last week and a half, and from what I can feel, the buds are hard as a rock. Stupid me put them way in the back, so I cannot get to them right now :rofl:

Solo is chugging along, mixed the solution a bit too strong, so she has a few burnt tips, and some twisted leaves. and rootbound to hell, but only have a few more weeks to keep her alive.

Topped the two new ones, Isabel and Carly Sue, they like the new pot and are humming along. I am using the elite brand of nutes on them, One of the sample sets I got a while ago. It has 5 parts, and I'm doing 1/2 strength right now. They seem to be loving it.

Solo's roots must be insane.

Good luck with the neighbors. "Good fences make good neighbors" has always been true in my world, but no fence can contain stupid and crazy.

oh yes, fences.... except they think their property line is WAY off from where it really is. I have had a survey done, they have not. They are NOT going to like where that fence ends up, lmao. Hate to tell them (well, no not really, will actually LOVE it) that their property line goes to about 5ft off the corner of their house.. Oh, now that is gonna be fun.

As for Solo, her roots are one solid mass, I cannot even see the air stone, and dont see bubbles anymore, so, tonight I will have to try and hack enough to get at that air stone.

when I cut up the males and made butter or the wife, I must have left a leaf on one.. one grew back, :rofl: I guess i can make more butter later

8-4-boy.jpg

it helps her sleep.

on a sad note. Miss solo is dead. She made it 6 weeks into flower and croaked. About the same time as Bel. Grim said he has experienced root growth stops at 6 weeks as well in his DWC. So, I guess making sure root health is good before that 6 week mark is key to getting it through the rest of flower. Solo cup is not gonna cut it, lol. cant finish up. It's ok, was a good run, I got a gig on Sat, so will take pics and chop her up on sunday

8-4-solo.jpg

Chopped up B2-1, Bel's first baby yesterday. I took solo out, she was sad. Will trim off the dead, and see what there is for nugs tonight. Propped up the rest of the girls in the flower tent, they are a tangled mess,, man. Will chop up S2 sometime this week. The others got another two weeks or so. And, I see a ton of hairs on Carly Sue, so it appears that she might be an auto? Will get pics of her up tonight.

8-6-B2-8.jpg
8-6-B2-7.jpg
8-6-B2-6.jpg
8-6-B2-9.jpg
8-6-B2-2.jpg
8-6-B2-1.jpg
8-6-B2-3.jpg
8-6-B2-4.jpg
8-6-B2-5.jpg

yeah, solo ran hard and fast, and then crashed and burned.. lmao

she's drying now,,,

8-8-solo1.jpg

Sarah's first offspring is ready as wel, giving her a few extra days to amber up some, B1 was still a bit premature, mostly cloudy, very little amber

then I got one more offspring of each, and 2 cfl's... the cfls look more frosty,,,

here is a pic of B1 last night,, drying,,,

8-8-B1-1.jpg

So, quick update, I need another light,, :rofl:

Carly Sue is an auto, oh well. but Isabel is growing fast. So, I think I may just take a few clones off her this weekend, and move Carly into the flower tent when I pull Sarah's first clone... Then in a week or two, when Isabel's clones start to take root and grow, I can move Isabel into flower, as I start to pull the other two clones, and the CFLs ...

Carly Sue....
8-9-AM-CS-5.jpg

8-9-AM-CS-4.jpg

8-9-AM-CS-3.jpg

8-9-AM-CS-2.jpg

8-9-AM-CS-1.jpg

Isabel.....
8-9-AM-IB-5.jpg

8-9-AM-IB-4.jpg

8-9-AM-IB-3.jpg

8-9-AM-IB-1.jpg

8-9-AM-IB-2.jpg

Group Shot
8-9-AM-group.jpg

So fun to see what you could so with the solo.

Good luck on your move around and clean up efforts this weekend. That's a big task, and one that I need to do as well.

Hey, sorry havent been around much, been crazy busy. Chopped the first CFL girl, the other one has a monster bat forming, lmao, so gonna let her go another week, still have sarah and bel's second child to go as well.

The CFL'c cola's were much more dense than bel or sarah, thinking it came from a different bag, also have more of a fruity smell, not as much citrus.

Pretty decent yield for a little 2 gal pot.

8-21-cfl1-1.jpg

8-21-cfl1-2.jpg

8-21-cfl1-3.jpg

8-21-cfl1-10.jpg

8-21-cfl1-6.jpg

8-21-cfl1-5.jpg

8-21-cfl1-4.jpg

8-21-cfl1-8.jpg

8-21-cfl1-7.jpg

8-21-cfl1-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom