The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

COmmjDude

This is my new grow i harvested on the 21st and these girls were put in there permanent homes
Stats;
3 125watt Cfls for Veg(I will have new light for flower, just havent bought it yet)
fox farms happy frog and ocean forest(mixed 'em up)soil
liquid light
age old growth veg nutes
5 3/4gallon plastic containers
Strains;
Sour Flo
Nyc Diesel * Original Flo i think its like 75%sativa 25%indica tastes like nepalese morning tea with a taste of the diesel on exhale great wake & Bake
Mother Forcade
Shes a sativa mystery mother i got from my primary i'm veggin her til 4/20; i named her after the late tom forcade R.I.P (He was the founder of high times) she's gonna get Huge!
Sour Flo Schedule;
I plan on switchin them over at the end of January or posssibly early Febuary depending on growth. Also, i will most likely be flowering under a 400watt or 600watt hortilux eye bulb with a luminex ballast and an econowing reflector
Here they are the sour Flos
group shot
Grow_Op_057.jpg

Moe, shes being LSTD
Grow_Op_058.jpg

Curly
Grow_Op_059.jpg

Larry
Grow_Op_062.jpg

Halfstack
Grow_Op_061.jpg

Mini
Grow_Op_060.jpg

Here We Grow!:passitleft::peace:

I think it is a very beautiful plant in all it's phases of growth and finally it's most glorious as it is taking it's final trip up my vaporizer tube. :grinjoint:

I wish I owned my own camera, I can only borrow one every once in a while or I would post pics more, I have my next seeds up and getting ready, my provider gave me a Mystery Bag of seeds they throw in for free from a seed order he got from a client of his....He got the Haze and Northern Lights seeds and I got no clue, apparently ancient seeds. 6 of the ten I would of thrown in the trash and would of failed my crush test for good seeds so I didn't have hope for them anyway...

I started the top 4 picks....and the other 6 at my providers request....grumble....well, I pick good seeds cuz the 6 I didn't pick never opened, I gave them 12 days...my fresh seeds that I am actually growing this next grow were wigglers (all 4 I planted) within 32 hrs and up after put in soil in a day or two.

Every seed that hatched came out deformed and brown like it was old or nuked or something. One had no hope, the head was rotted off the stem when it opened. One looked fine but took along time to open, I put it in soil and it never came up....matter of fact I never found it when I looked....bastard ran away. So one came out with a rotted end on both ends but the false leaves had a tiny bit of color, a week later it has deformed leaves just starting and one seed popped like normal but had a bit of rot I scrapped off it's root and is matching pace with my Sour Diesel x ? bagseed. So out of 10 mystery seeds I have 2 to see if I get a female of an unknown strain....wheeee. :grinjoint:

Oh well should be some fun times, I have to clone the two mystery girls (hopefully) and then sex one of the clones to see if they are even keepers but that will be awhile for my little retard.

Oh yeah I have 3 Vortex seeds from that purple Vortex in my post. Most of what I am starting will go away to my provider if he wants them...he usually does. I only have light for 3 plants I am figuring now, I was over ambitious besides being dumb my first grow.

OMG, I just rambled on.....peace man :peace:

Damn mountain high sounds like its a rough time with bagseed i need to get some seeds i haven't tried growing from seed only clone from what i understand seeds are the best way to grow and butch glad to see your watching figured you were and thank you hopefully all of the new cuttings root idk though wilting has been a problem on the bigger three since i took them earlier today hopefully they perk back up i think i mite have dipped them foor to long in the dip n grow solution anyway thanx for checkin in guys

Actually bro, the bagseed I have to pick from is crosses my provider had problems with plants throwing late flowers and almost always sprouts just fine. I am picky, they must have maturity signs (darker and spots or stripes) and quite harsh to seeds from weed I wanna keep, crush test rawr.

These seeds were from a seed company, just the freebies included in a package deal, but were obvious crap they would normally throw away from either being too old or borderline seeds you would only try if it was only one from a bag of kind.

I also fear one of the two is a male for sure as it is outpacing healthy femmed seeds, I am hoping it is just an extreme Sativa as my bagseed it is outgrowing is Sour Diesel x ?. (hoping they crossed with the Afgooey(likely) as the potential there is amazing for good medicinal weed and bushyness.)

You take care COmmjdude! :peace:

MH I've got about 7' total so about 41/2 to 5' of grow space with about a foot of light space when i go into full flower i will have a 600watt HID switchable light so i'll veg for about a week or two under MH once i get that set-up and then flower my growroom is gonna be much more established when march hits me and my buddy(aka my only patient haha) have been saving up money and building movable walls and the like so when its flower time this journal will be much cooler to look at lol

Update! New pics!
Mother forcade
top shot
Grow_Op_079.jpg

Under tha canopy it looks like this
Grow_Op_073.jpg

New clone tray(These ones will be succesful only one survived that last tray)
Grow_Op_069.jpg

And the sour flo's
Grow_Op_074.jpg

Curly and moe
Grow_Op_075.jpg

Larry and Mini
Grow_Op_076.jpg

Halfstack(Lst'd like a champ it almost looks like two plants)
Grow_Op_077.jpg

And Eywah my clone that succeded from the mother
Grow_Op_078.jpg

Whatcha think? hope you like what you see and thanx for stoppin through:peace:

Back
Top Bottom