The IRIE Garden

Thanks you guys....
Well, it looks like it will be the AI,OG, and LA that will go into the flowering room next. That could all change as some of the plants are in the 20" range now.
BMC day 40 of 12/12- you can see the blue hue...
BMCday40.jpg

BMCtopday40.jpg

Sensi start day 13 of 12/12
SS2day13.jpg

Connie Chung day 13 of 12/12
CCtopday13.jpg

All seems well in the flowering room.... :ganjamon:

Thanks you guys for the good words.. Yeah, those damn toes sneak into the shots every once in awhile.. Well, looks like I am set up for the 30 day rotation and most should get a 60 day veg period. I got a Blue Berry clone the other day, she was on her way to recovery, so I get to finish her up.. The Sour D is finally starting to perk up and the AI is doing much better.. So here is the veg plants except for the Sensi star which somehow missed the pictures..
Sour D (left) Blue Berry (Right) OG Kush clone (middle)
SDBBOG.jpg

The OG Kush (left) and the LA Confidential
picresizedOGLAday4466.jpg

Alaskan Ice (left) White Widow (right) Kush Berry (middle)
KBAIWWday44.jpg

I saw that DNA special... I still want to get the Recon and Rocklock.. :ganjamon:

Looking good Irie.:ganjamon:

Irie your Alaskan Ice is the better of the 2 phenom's at least it's not the hermie one.:smokin:

Going to work in the garden today have lots to do after yesterdays play day. I'll have a new picture of the Alaskan Ice in the Aero garden.

Great garden and great thread Thank's Irie for sharing.:smokin:

Pan4

Thanks you two...
The clone was an odd way of cloning. It is branchy, so I took some clones and set it up to grow four main colas. The clones are what I will play with. The same goes for the sour D, I won't be able to do much with it, I just need some clones from her that I can play with...I will keep an eye on her Poke....

OK, thought I would get in an update while I can.. The flowering room is down to four. Three more will be added in 11 days. So the ladies are enjoying all the light to themselves. The Veg room has slowed down a bit with the LED supplying most of the light. The AI is still acting up a little bit.
Flowering room BM-46 days (back left) others day 19
floweringroom417BMCSSCCBT.jpg

Connie Chung day 19
CCtopday19.jpg

Sensi Star day 19
SSday19top.jpg

Blue Mystic clone... closeup
BMCzoom.jpg

The Veg room
picresizedVegroom417WwOgAiKbBbSdLaSs.jpg

:peace:

Looks like it's snowing on your plants.

I'm getting stoned just looking at these beautiful ladies :nicethread: I'm growing Alaskan Ice and am a week into 12/12 and have been pretty impressed with the growth and healthy foliage. How has your Alaskan Ice journey been so far? I tied mine down for 4 weeks under the 1000HPS and then let it go free. The budsites are hefty on the lower growth.

Thanks you guys..... :ganjamon:
Tony, the AI has been a pain in my ass. I think I mixed my soil to hot so I was chasing that the whole time.. She got transplanted into straight FF soil and will be entering the flower room this week sometime. It's not the AI's fault, it was all me.. I also think I mixed my flowering soil to strong too.. I have two plants showing burn and they have never seen a chemical nute.. :loopy:
The Blue Mystic clone on day 51 of 12/12
BMCday51full.jpg

BMCday51overhead.jpg

BMCday51closeup.jpg

The Blue Thunder day 24 of 12/12
BTday24full.jpg

BTday24overhead.jpg

Sensi Star day 24 of 12/12
SSday24side.jpg

SSday24closeup.jpg

Connie Chung day 24 of 12/12
picresizedCCday24side.jpg