The IRIE Garden

Thanks you guys....
Well, the flowering room is holding plants from day 7 of 12/12 through day 50 of 12/12. It should get interesting here in the next week or two..
The flower room
picresizedfloweringroom518.jpg

Sensi Star day 50
ssday50top.jpg

Connie Chung day 50
ccday50top.jpg

Blue Thunder day 50
BTday50top.jpg

White Widow day 25
WWday25.jpg

And the Veg room
picresizedVegroom518.jpg

:peace:

Thanks you two....
We have not broken in to the BM yet but should be ready this weekend. I started the flush on the Connie Chung and the Sensi star, so hopefully they will be done in a week or two. They are the maturest of their group. Looks like the Blue Thunder is about two weeks behind those two. The weather has been warm here and the plants are showing sign of heat stress, so I raised the lights up to one foot above the canopy, and will see how they do.. :peace:

:nicethread: Man i am new so doing cfl grow now ...... but when i come to pages that have buds like that it makes me feel like the dude with training wheels on his Harley. Hats off to you .... :clap:
For me it's Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law
Nothing is as easy as it looks.
Everything takes longer than you expect.
And if anything can go wrong,
It will, at the worst possible moment.

:roorrip:

A big ole thank you goes out to you guys... I was not happy with the SS and CC by no fault but my own. I really think I made the soil to hot. The SS was very sensitive to nute and all of its fans were friend off. The CC I thought could handle them but turns out she didn't. Those two and the Blue Thunder are stinking up the place... I got to save up for a bigger filter!!!! Ok, so here is the BMC, she produced about 95 grams of the sweet stuff. The clone is way stronger then momma was. She has an almost perfume smell and taste. It is kinda trippy.. She is a head high, nice and functional. Not a knock you on your ass like the BG... Looks like I got a few seeds so I will grow her again one of these days... The GF is enjoying it and that is who it is all about....
picresizedBMCcure.jpg

picresizedBMC2weekcure.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom