The IRIE Garden

Heck yeah, now thats a beautiful stash. Nice recovery from the over ferting, you handled it like a pro BeIrie. No crop is grown ideally every season, anywhere, what seperates the men from the boys IMO is how one reacts to adversities when they arise. That being said I knight you Sir BeIrie- man among boys and protector of the Ganja. hehehe

Damn, you guys are the best bunch of peeps anywhere... You guys make this place ROCK!!!! :thanks:

on that note, Connie was chopped this morning. She had been acting odd for the last few days and when I woke her up last night about 3/4 of her was turning brown and drying up. I think the whole soil ferts/ and heat the last week really put a hurting on her. I will keep the good 1/4 of her for vapes and will make hash and oils out of the bad 3/4... I can look back at what I did and laugh... Holyshit I put a lot of shit in the soil. Won't ever do that again.
So when I woke them up tonight I decided to take the SS down. She is in the 25-35% of ambers, that's around the percentage of ambers that the GF likes.. No pics of them yet, but a few of the rooms..
The veg room..
picresizedvegroom525.jpg

Flower room ( 7 plants) added some mylar..
picresizedfloweringroom525.jpg

After talking to my patients, I am going 100% organic on their meds from now on. My Sour D i am going to hit hard with Chems though, so that will be mine... ;) I am going to start trying the Earth Juice line. I have the bloom and the microblast that have been added to my regime.. Hope everyone had an IRIE Memorial Day..... :peace:

Thanks Smokey, I started out with FFOF and then added way to many things for me to name.. There was no fix as I just let it run it's course. I tried it on three plants and 2 of them did not like it one bit. I am back to using FFOF and just scratch in what ever I feel it needs... I do add vermiculite, worm castings, and dry kelp to my initial mix.
Here is the veg room..
picresizedvegroom525.jpg

:peace:

Thanks Berry.... Glad to see you back in action....
OK, so here are the nug shots.. The CC was not as bad as I first thought, but I am still disappointed in myself for doing that...
Connie Chung drying....
CCdrying1.jpg

CCdrying.jpg

CCdrying2.jpg

The Sensi Star
SS1maindrying.jpg

picresizedSS1drying.jpg

great grow!! I love it!

Everyone over nutes sooner or later. It's the old "if a little works a lot should work better mentality". I quit adding any store bought fertilizers a few years back and the results have been impressive. If you ever get a chance check out the garden of weeden that was written up in West Coast Cannabis Magazine and also on another website. Those are 14 foot monsters and yield 5 pounds plus and he doesn't use fertilizer.

I'm sold on the Fulvic acid and compost nettle tea. The recipe is in my journal. Not everyone has access to nettle but the same could be accomplished with various other companion plants,

Thats a nice looking harvest Be, just glistening! Too bad about the CC, but it looks like you got a nice haul from her none the less.
Honorificabilitudinitatibus: can be translated as the state of being able to achieve honours. It is also the longest word in the English language featuring alternating consonants and vowels.
I figured on a "stoner" site the definition should be up here because many of us dont have the inclination to move sometimes, much less find the dictionary. lol

Thanks guys... :thanks:

That is so funny, I stared and tried to figure that damn word out for an hour!!!! I even did extra bongies to try and help... Never even thought of looking it up... IRIE VICTIM......... :Rasta:

Thank you sugar and Smokey....
I have no complaints about FF.. It makes a great base and does even better when a few goodies are added.. I have never used a lot of chem ferts, I have always favored the organic or natural ferts. In the old days I grew outdoors and always used organics. I wouldn't mind doing a few side by side and check the differences for myself.
Ok, time for some pics of a few of the ladies, taken last night.
Blue Thunder day 58
BlueThunderday58.jpg

BlueThundertopday58.jpg

Alaskan Ice day 34
picresizedAlaskanIcefullday34.jpg

KushBerry day 34
picresizedKushberryday34.jpg

Sensi Star day 15
picresizedSS2day15top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom