The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Those Mama Mia's look delicious, I have six of those seeds, but no room. First chance I get I'm going to drop them, I've watched your grow and it looks great.
She smells good aswell. Cant wait for the chop. You'll love the growth im sure. Very forgiving

Day 131week3day3 LG FEED C
doing magnificently. Conan just keeps eating herself so Ive gone in with a full feed. She'll take it I reckon and thank me for it. Her and 11 are gonna be sone monster size buds but sloth is gonna be dense as hell I can tell already.

Day 131Week8day5 MM WATER
Doing real well but I suspect she has until atleast the weekend til shes ready still not seeing many ambers. She got a water today. Was gonna feed again but F it shes getting chopped this weekend regardless of what the trichs are saying. Theres a few in there so should be ready by then right?

Those Mama Mia's look delicious, I have six of those seeds, but no room. First chance I get I'm going to drop them, I've watched your grow and it looks great.
Agree! Makes me want to grow them too! I’ll be very interested in the smoke report when she’s cured!

Agree! Makes me want to grow them too! I’ll be very interested in the smoke report when she’s cured!
I definitely reccomend her for growth. Cant say enough about it. But we shall see. She's gonna be mind numbing shit though considering what the tester did a lil while back.

Day 132week3day4LG FEED 11+S
Conans happy as larry with her feed. Shes praying that hard it looks like you could stab a guy with her lol. The other 2 got a feed today havent gone as strong with the other 2 but its not far off what Conan got. The smells in that tent are awesome. Mostly I can smell that naughty haze note (you know exactly what I mean)
11 top shots.
20180627_185524.jpg
20180627_185517.jpg
20180627_185503.jpg

Dry them slow and easy and there’s a good chance they won’t lose much color, I’d leave the sugar leaves on them until dry then dry trim them.
Good shout. Im gonna do both I think just for shits n gigs. Full wet trim half and dry trim the second lot (obviously fans will be removed immediately.... not that theres many to be taken lol)

Back
Top Bottom