The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Day 134wk3day6F LG
well considering they still have about a week or 2 until they start really bulking up, I feel like im in for a treat. 11 is already a chunky monkey, conans tops galore and sloth is stacked as shit already. Im definitely gonna do a 2 stage chop on these aswell.

Stopped the countdown on mama but weve still got a decent amount left to chop. Thinking ima leave em about a week and chop the rest next weekend. We'll see what she saying though.

Considering the amount of plumpin she got to do 11s looking beasty
20180629_193726.jpg

Can someone pass a napkin for this drool please?
One thing Ive found which is invaluable. Keep that light in the sweet spot especially in flower. As close as humanly possible without damaging them. Best way to build up the thc. Thc is a defense mechanism against light and heat. As such this does mean training is mandatory if growing indoors to keep the canopy even and light even. Unless u do a SOG

you can easely recognize infected tissue when ye crack it open ... the top still looks ok ... tbh
Yer thats what I thought so I just picked off what I could n left it. Ahh shes done enough ill take her tommorow. Ill have a pick apart of her and make sure theres no nastiness in there

Back
Top Bottom