The Munki's Playground

I say paint one or two and see if it matters.

Great idea but would be better experimentally if they were growing clones of the same strain. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

When I was forced to transplant my babies from 1 container into 3 sperate containers, I tossed two of the three into white 5 gallon buckets and they are doing great. working wonders for my trainwreck, who went from smallest runt in the pack to the second tallest in a few weeks. so IMO, white should be fine :)

Cool. Thanks Lebowskii.

awesome journal, i can't believe i'm just now finding it. consider me subscribed :goodluck:

Right on, thanks PhishyPhil! I'm trying to post on a daily basis as it is fun to look back on it when completed. I always hope others get something out of these threads I do. Thanks for letting me know.

BTW, you can vote for my thread as well. Look to the upper right of the thread page for "Rate Thread". You can give a thread 1 to 5 stars. Appreciate your input and thanks again.

Day 6 and 16.

072510-pic1.JPG

Blueberry Wowie

072510-pic2.JPG

Master Kush

072510-pic3.JPG

Ogre

072510-pic4.JPG

Satori 3

072510-pic5.JPG

Satori 1

072510-pic6.JPG

Day 17 for the bagseeds and the Satori are 1 week old! They look so small at this point but I expect to see a burst of growth here soon. The bagseeds are doing great overall. Got a side shot and overhead of each. Note the secondary growth coming off the central stalk. They are kicking into the next gear now.

072610-pic1.JPG

Master Kush

072610-pic2.JPG

072610-pic3.JPG

Blueberry Wowie

072610-pic4.JPG

Not Sure what's up with the Blueberry Wowie leaves. Maybe more sensitive to the nutrients. Gets the same as the Master Kush and Ogre and they are looking great.

072610-pic5.JPG

Ogre. So perfect! :dreamy:

072610-pic6.JPG

072610-pic7.JPG

Satori 3

072610-pic8.JPG

Satori 1

072610-pic9.JPG

thread rated ;)

and loving those babies. how many times are u planning to transplant them? and what size containers did u say they would be finishing in?

:popcorn:

thread rated ;)

and loving those babies. how many times are u planning to transplant them? and what size containers did u say they would be finishing in?

:popcorn:

:cheer: Thanks for the vote Phishy!

I was only planning on transplanting once. I was going to use some white plastic buckets I found at home depot. I think they are 2 gallon. Going hempy style in 100% perlite. Goal isn't to get large plants this round; I'm planning on taking a couple of clones from each plant, then sex the ones from seed. I'm hoping to top each plant and then use that cutting as a clone and maybe a second cut from a side branch. We shall see how they do. Ultimately, I want to find and start some mothers. I'm thinking bonsai mum style but I need to find some square pots.

that sounds very cool buddy. i recently tried a bonzai style lady, and at the very least, it was fun :grinjoint:

never though about using the removed top as a clone... and i dunno why not! seems like a great idea ;)

as always, i'll be back
:peace:

Lookin good man! :nicethread:
When they hit that rapid growth phase is when the grows start getting interesting...for me anyway. I like to see noticeable growth day to day. I hear those hempy's facilitate awesome growth!

When do you plan on moving them to bigger containers??

:peace: Bro!

that sounds very cool buddy. i recently tried a bonzai style lady, and at the very least, it was fun :grinjoint:

never though about using the removed top as a clone... and i dunno why not! seems like a great idea ;)

as always, i'll be back
:peace:

Sweet, I love to share pics of what I'm up to and its nice to know that others are getting something out of it as well.

Lookin good man! :nicethread:
When they hit that rapid growth phase is when the grows start getting interesting...for me anyway. I like to see noticeable growth day to day. I hear those hempy's facilitate awesome growth!

When do you plan on moving them to bigger containers??

:peace: Bro!

Growth is starting to take off. Found two plants that had grown to the florescents over the past 24 hours. I think I'll be transplanting this weekend. I'm expecting a delivery soon that may make the latter parts of the grow interesting! ;)

Day 9 and 19. Bagseeds are really growing now both up and out. Well, except for the Ogre ... it is growing nodes so tight together ... and it smells sooooo goood! I had missed the smell a vibrant, young, healthy cannabis plant can put off. Glad I get to smell it again. :drool:

072810-pic1.JPG

Master Kush side

072810-pic2.JPG

Master Kush top

072810-pic3.JPG

Blueberry Wowie side

072810-pic4.JPG

Blueberry Wowie top

072810-pic5.JPG

Ogre side

072810-pic6.JPG

Ogre top

072810-pic7.JPG

Satori 1

072810-pic8.JPG

Satori 3

072810-pic9.JPG

Day 10 and 20. Blueberry Wowie has some leaves that are deformed and have patches of mottled, light green. Other leaves on the plant do look good. I've had a green patch that grows on the soil in that cup only so I wonder if that growth has anything to do with it. I scraped out some of that topsoil and then topped the three bagseed cups with more perlite. It will show in tomorrow's pics.

The other two are really exploding in size now. Lovin' them!

Satori are hanging in there but no evidence of a growth burst yet.

072910-pic1.JPG

Master Kush

072910-pic2.JPG

072910-pic3.JPG

Blueberry Wowie

072910-pic4.JPG

072910-pic5.JPG

Ogre

072910-pic6.JPG

072910-pic7.JPG

Satori 1

072910-pic8.JPG