The New Autoflower Topping Thread

My average from CKS autos is about 3oz/plant. I've had over 4, but I have also had under 2. The trick, for me, it to have the plant as large as possible by day 21. On a run of 4 plants, I will usually do 12-13oz.

I have had my best luck....by far....with CKS autos.

That would be beyond amazing! Have you ever grown their early miss auto or NYCd auto?

I've got 12 of them going right now, 2 are 19 days old, and 10 are 15 days old today!! An oz each dry...would send me to the moon! :thumb:

Ever use advanced nutrients ph perfect grow micro bloom nutrients?

That would be beyond amazing! Have you ever grown their early miss auto or NYCd auto?

I've got 12 of them going right now, 2 are 19 days old, and 10 are 15 days old today!! An oz each dry...would send me to the moon! :thumb:

Moon I think you you will end up with close to two ounces a plant. This time top and Lst make a a huge difference also keep the light low on buds and evenly seems to be the game.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Moon I think you you will end up with close to two ounces a plant. This time top and Lst make a a huge difference also keep the light low on buds and evenly seems to be the game.

King..that would be killer, but my thing is, I'm only going to have room for 3 maybe 4 plants in my tent. Eventually the rest will be going outside. I have the 4'x2"x5' tent. I have the 5g smart pot with the two plants, another 5g single plant, & then, another 3G inside might be all I have room for. I may put the 5g pots outside, & have 4 3G plants inside.

Early miss is a personal favorite of mine. I have great luck with EM and the buds are so dense that I often joke about trying to break a window shooting them from a slingshot. I always have a couple of oz of EM in reserve. It tastes incredible and grows so easily. In fact, I think Revolver and EM are the easiest strains I have ever grown. My record yield was on a Jack Herrer auto, but my most consistent 3oz+ yields are from Revolver and EM.
To widen the view a bit...I am a huge CKS fan. I have grown strains from 5 seedbanks (including CKS) and, for me, the best yields come from CKS.
When going for the best yield I can get...I start mine out under CFL and Fluoro and at 30 days move them under the LED. This is a pic of my "veg tunnel". When they are in position, the lights are only a couple of inches from the plants. This is a very gentle way to get them as large as I can by day 21. The last 2 pics are from a past run at day 21.

IMG_019747.JPG
IMG_023748.JPG
31846.JPG
22288.JPG

Early miss is a personal favorite of mine. I have great luck with EM and the buds are so dense that I often joke about trying to break a window shooting them from a slingshot. I always have a couple of oz of EM in reserve. It tastes incredible and grows so easily. In fact, I think Revolver and EM are the easiest strains I have ever grown. My record yield was on a Jack Herrer auto, but my most consistent 3oz+ yields are from Revolver and EM.
To widen the view a bit...I am a huge CKS fan. I have grown strains from 5 seedbanks (including CKS) and, for me, the best yields come from CKS.
When going for the best yield I can get...I start mine out under CFL and Fluoro and at 30 days move them under the LED. This is a pic of my "veg tunnel". When they are in position, the lights are only a couple of inches from the plants. This is a very gentle way to get them as large as I can by day 21. The last 2 pics are from a past run at day 21.

IMG_019747.JPG
IMG_023748.JPG
31846.JPG
22288.JPG

That's kick ass set up and great to know. Those are much fuller than the ones I have growing. Did you start lst &/or topping before 21 days or after?

That's kick ass set up and great to know. Those are much fuller than the ones I have growing. Did you start lst &/or topping before 21 days or after?

I topped that run at day 14, but no LST. I can see why and how LST increases yield, but when I try it, it slows the plant down greatly. When I have extra supply and, therefore, extra time I will LST. My Early Miss is often chopped anywhere from day 63 to 77 with only being topped.
I am a big fan of tucking. The plants above were tucked heavily. With my current run I have Jack Herrer and Revolver. 2 of them were heavily LSTd...to the point that the mains were laid out flat. They are so wide that I had to give one of my 4 away and find a way to position them that would allow all 3 plants to get adequate light.
In the veg tunnel I can keep the node stacking extremely tight and node spreading helps this. Then when the stretch hits, the nodes stay tight and the buds grow very densely. A little back building helps them to grow into rocks.
This pic is one of my CKS revolvers. This one was Plant of the Month. I topped, tucked, and back built this one. No LST. The other pic is a topped JH vs and non topped JH.

P20700091.JPG
P21900031.JPG

Hello all......Harvest time....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Pineapple kush auto ...aka Patty 75 days from sprout....seeds from MSNL seeds
10-15% amber

20170224_224921.jpg
20170225_002536.jpg
20170225_002926.jpg
20170225_004832.jpg
20170225_004851.jpg
20170225_004905.jpg

I just wanted to say a big THANKS for all those that were along for the ride...I consider this a huge success for my first plant to harvest and look forward to sharing in all the journeys taking place here :love:

Her main cola weighed 28 gr wet :thumb:

King..that would be killer, but my thing is, I'm only going to have room for 3 maybe 4 plants in my tent. Eventually the rest will be going outside. I have the 4'x2"x5' tent. I have the 5g smart pot with the two plants, another 5g single plant, & then, another 3G inside might be all I have room for. I may put the 5g pots outside, & have 4 3G plants inside.
I can have 5 autos in there no problem I have 2.5x2.5x5' tent and have had 5 .

I topped that run at day 14, but no LST. I can see why and how LST increases yield, but when I try it, it slows the plant down greatly. When I have extra supply and, therefore, extra time I will LST. My Early Miss is often chopped anywhere from day 63 to 77 with only being topped.
I am a big fan of tucking. The plants above were tucked heavily. With my current run I have Jack Herrer and Revolver. 2 of them were heavily LSTd...to the point that the mains were laid out flat. They are so wide that I had to give one of my 4 away and find a way to position them that would allow all 3 plants to get adequate light.
In the veg tunnel I can keep the node stacking extremely tight and node spreading helps this. Then when the stretch hits, the nodes stay tight and the buds grow very densely. A little back building helps them to grow into rocks.
This pic is one of my CKS revolvers. This one was Plant of the Month. I topped, tucked, and back built this one. No LST. The other pic is a topped JH vs and non topped JH.

P20700091.JPG
P21900031.JPG

I'm so glad I ran into you here. A treasure trove of info. Thanks so much for your responses. They all look great and I can see the difference and why that first one won an award here. Are those 2g pots? Did you get a dried oz or so out of those guys?

P20700091.JPG
P21900031.JPG
Jaw hits the floor with drool. Beautiful!

Hello all......Harvest time....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Pineapple kush auto ...aka Patty 75 days from sprout....seeds from MSNL seeds
10-15% amber

20170224_224921.jpg
20170225_002536.jpg
20170225_002926.jpg
20170225_004832.jpg
20170225_004851.jpg
20170225_004905.jpg

I just wanted to say a big THANKS for all those that were along for the ride...I consider this a huge success for my first plant to harvest and look forward to sharing in all the journeys taking place here :love:

Her main cola weighed 28 gr wet :thumb:
An ounce cola insane. Amazes!

I'm so glad I ran into you here. A treasure trove of info. Thanks so much for your responses. They all look great and I can see the difference and why that first one won an award here. Are those 2g pots? Did you get a dried oz or so out of those guys?

These were grown in 2.5gallon pots. They were supposed to be 3, but for some reason only ended up being 2.5gallon. From the Revolver I pulled just over 3oz, from the topped JH I ended up with 3.5oz and from the other JH I pulled 3.25. I had another JH in the tent that also yielded 3.25oz. This is dry weight after all of the buds were cut into grape sized nugs...off the stems. This was my best group of 4 with a 13oz yield. I ran these in FFOF and used the FF trio only. No supplement. I also used molasses instead of calmag. My current grow, (one of 3 is shown below) is at about 49 days old. No nutes, no cal mag, no ph adjustment, no flush...straight tap water. This is FFOF and KindSoil. This is a water only system, no teas or any other additives...100% organic. This is my second run with this combination. I posted this pic somewhere else and mislabeled it. This is a CKS Revolver.

IMG_040254.JPG
IMG_039946.JPG

How'd you like the JH Schtigg? Was considering obtaining some beans.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I like it alot. It is a rather all purpose strain. If harvested early, like no amber..all clear, it is very energetic. I can't use it to put me to sleep at night, its that kind of high. If you pull it with a small percentage of amber, maybe 5% (this is the sweetspot, in my opinion) it is still uplifting without the speedy, jittery feeling. You can do all sorts of activities on it. If you let it go to about 20% plus amber...it will start to slow you down a bit and start feeling more like and indica. It also makes it hard to concentrate and tasks like accounting and remembering what you were talking about become much more difficult.

Page 4 of the link below has a few reviews I did for some CKS strains.

Best Crop King Seeds' Strains Review By A Real Grower Contest 2016

These were grown in 2.5gallon pots. They were supposed to be 3, but for some reason only ended up being 2.5gallon. From the Revolver I pulled just over 3oz, from the topped JH I ended up with 3.5oz and from the other JH I pulled 3.25. I had another JH in the tent that also yielded 3.25oz. This is dry weight after all of the buds were cut into grape sized nugs...off the stems. This was my best group of 4 with a 13oz yield. I ran these in FFOF and used the FF trio only. No supplement. I also used molasses instead of calmag. My current grow, (one of 3 is shown below) is at about 49 days old. No nutes, no cal mag, no ph adjustment, no flush...straight tap water. This is FFOF and KindSoil. This is a water only system, no teas or any other additives...100% organic. This is my second run with this combination. I posted this pic somewhere else and mislabeled it. This is a CKS Revolver.

IMG_040254.JPG
IMG_039946.JPG

That's outstanding to know that love, devotion, ffof & water, can produce results like that. Hats off sir!

Here's an update on my AK auto
About a week after topping

I came home yesterday to a fan leave shrivelled and dying, not sure if I cracked it at the stem when gently pushing them horizontal to the pot...
And she seems really droopy all together...

But her she is back prettier than ever!!

420-magazine-mobile1210986802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430982839.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281025406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile381028394.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1140227989.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom