The New Autoflower Topping Thread

Here are my 4 topped autos, all between 24 - 34 days old. I've been doing LST daily just trying to keep the growth tips all at the same level. At this point, I feel like I need to do it every dayvin order to stay on top of it because they are growing about an inch per day. Can anyone tell me if they look ok? I hope I'm not pushing them too hard. I did have a few mishaps but I haven't killed any of them yet.

Narcotic Kush
IMG_144341.JPG

Afghan Kush #1
IMG_145732.JPG

Afghan Kush #2
IMG_143836.JPG

White Widow
IMG_145936.JPG

Righto, I've gotta put this Auto under 12/12 as my Radom bean turned out to be just a photo, but she needs to veg before the photo out grows my room.
How many more Days roughly till the AK is full strength so to speak!!!
Cause I will flip her then!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The oldest one (Narcotic) is 34 days from germination. The 2 smallest ones are 24 days.

Wow....And I thought I did some training....like pw said...give them a break for a few days....have they started showing flowers yet?

:circle-of-love:

Hi guys! I have 3 white widow and one critical-bilbo 17 days old. I have topped two of the white widow and trimmed the others, removed the first single and tripple leafes leaving the first set of 5 leafes. The critical I left the fan leafes since it has not yet shown the first set of 5.
I have done some LST with cotton sticks and oh yeah, one of the plants cane out mutant with and extra branch growing om each node so this one is gonna be interesting hehe. Just wanted to get some feedback on the looks of it since this is my first time using any LST.

420-magazine-mobile894014089.jpg

Critical-bilbo:
420-magazine-mobile365906228.jpg

Mutant:
420-magazine-mobile1119396711.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1662540997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520466774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom