The New Autoflower Topping Thread

I messed up :(( I had previously topped an auto Narcotic Kush about 10 days ago an the 2 new shoots were growing nicely. But I was trying to lst them a little by pressing them down gently to make them grow sideways a little and I broke one off!!!! So sad :((( I tried to put it back with a little splint of tape but the next day the poor thing was all shriveled up. I guess I was rushing and not being careful enough.

Hey everyone. Been lurking around for a while now. Thought I'd post a pic of my Sugar Black Rose Auto from Delicious Seeds. Topped at day 18, then did a slight LST on it. Grown in Sunshine #4 mix in a 5 gallon smart pot. Using Nectar For The Gods Nutrients. Picture is on day 35. Grown under a Mars II 400.
420-magazine-mobile515677311.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guys got question??????

I've been feeding my auto grow nutes, but was thinking since it grows so quick would it be ideal
To over lap say a grow/bloom feed. They grow and flower so quick, has anyone experimented with a feed regime so to speek??

Yeah makes sense... cheers

I might have a play around , but really no use as she's only one! If had a few going.

I'm going to try and time it so as I give her a week of grow/bloom and over two weeks slowly decrease grow. Might just use this run as nute tester as in say nute burn, N OD, salt build up etc....

Penny....can you top an auto before it has been transplanted to its final pot?? How long to wait after topping to start let, and is it advisable to do both before transplanting to its final pot? Thanks!!
You should try to plant an auto directly into their final container but if transplanting try to avoid any type of shock to the plant.

"carpe diem"

If you want the plant to bloom sooner switch to bloom nutes if you want it to veg a little longer and get more size to it then continue grow nutes until it starts to flower.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
ya that's what I did on accident with my first WW. need to pay attention to the note bottles better! lol my other WW will veg longer.. Will be interesting to see the difference in yield

Hey guys got question??????

I've been feeding my auto grow nutes, but was thinking since it grows so quick would it be ideal
To over lap say a grow/bloom feed. They grow and flower so quick, has anyone experimented with a feed regime so to speek??

BioBizz's nute schedule for the nutes included in the Indoor Trypack (Grow, Bloom and Top Max) have you running their grow formula alongside the bloom nutes. So you in fact will run their grow nute for the entire grow. .

Yes always plant autos in their final pot, autos have very long tap roots so the taller the pot the bigger the plant. Autos can be topped safely between 14-21 days old. And like Islandgrow stated if you have to transplant avoid shocking the plant at all cost.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Thanks penny

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks island & penny...so just to be clear.. if I do have to transplant, which i am, should i ....

A. Not top at all
B. Top before transplanting
C. Top after transplanting

Thanks guys

I topped, transplanted and started lst on day 21 for patty....she seemed to be fine with it....:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom