The VipersNest Continuous

Norcal....I want the sweet tooth for its finish time ill cross breed that bitch to make it more of an 8 then a 6.thanks for the info always welcome

Trich.....I had to get them apart very gingerly.I think the pic is in the front of this journal.This is my second ill see if i can find it.
1_17_2.jpg

1_17_4.jpg

That is just amazing! Never had one do that! :adore: Bet your hands were shaking getting them apart.... mine want to shake just looking at the pictures!

hi there viper, in the very begining of this journal, where you had this grow going on > White Widow,Godbud,Mazar,Blueberry,ICE (July 24 2009) what is the size of your room you had going there, im almost finished with the same setup, 2 1khps[ each ona 6' track movers] which are going to be put in a 8x6x7 and was wondering if that was a similiar dimensions as what that grow was... any info you could drop my way be amazing! thanks

Hey Pit, been awhile since I posted. As always, you rock brother. It is good to see you using the soil. We have adjusted our soil grows as we learn. Just switched to a vegan line, General Organics. I am very impressed with the results so far. The proof will be in the pudding, when we get through the next 5 weeks. I will have to make time to go back through and catch up on your grow. I am looking forward to it though, there is always so much to learn from doing so. Keep up the excellant work brother.

OK going with coco but coco need nutes added before you use it the biggest being cal mag.coco has got a bad rap because some growers that used it before didnt relize cal mag is the number 1 addative you need for coco.here are some pic of my coco prep.
th_1308422214_NEW_babies_020.jpg

th_1308422184_NEW_babies_019.jpg

th_1308422151_NEW_babies_017.jpg

th_1308422088_NEW_babies_014.jpg

th_1308422024_NEW_babies_012.jpg

th_1308422056_NEW_babies_013.jpg

here some pics of the gardens

th_1308421998_NEW_babies_011.jpg

th_1308421945_NEW_babies_009.jpg

th_1308421888_NEW_babies_007.jpg

New bloom nutes
th_1308421822_NEW_babies_005.jpg

Hope you enjoy the show

Very nice! Thanks for the education!!! :thumb:

Hey pit. Are you going to use the coco straight or some kind of mix? I have been thinking about converting to coco also but do not know much about the preperation.

Skunk....I need to go all coco atm because i just have to many dam plants in 3 gallon pots.basment mix i would use 5 bag.that would cost me 100 bucks with the coco 3 bricks cost me 33 bucks and i have the same amount of media.so for me i need to lower my cost 100 bucks every 3 weeks gets crazy.The prep is not bad you just need to cal mag the hell out of it and watch your salts with coco.flush every other week

Pit, have you any experience with GH's organic line, General Organics vegan line? We switched to this for our current grow and so far I am very impressed. No need to ph balance, very little chance of nute burn, and the vegan makes for some phenominal tasting smoke. We are currently 5 weeks out from harvest, as we finally experienced a spider mite problem which forced us to shutdown our old grow room and switch to a new, larger room. We now are vegging under 2 of the 6 bulb T5 fixtures, and flowering under 3-1000 watt Canadian CoolStar lights. Even made a 20 spot EX Cloner using 2 - 18 gallon sterilite tubs. Getting great results from the cloner so far, having only lost one clone out of ~60. That loss was from damage after it was transplanted, not attributable to the cloner. I love comin here though, as it is an inspiration, what I want our grow room to eventually look like. Love the grow brother, keep rockin the grow.:adore:

It takes an experienced grower -like pit-to really be able to distinguish the benefits of all these different nute additives. Looking forward to hearing and seeing your results. So many additives out there it's hard to say which ones really work, then different strains react differently, so many variables!

I'd have to say the number one think I see "noobs" do is over fertilize, they see the big bud on the labels of these additives and get so exited they dump the whole jar in lol.

If you ask me, I think they should make strain selective nutes, could help.

If you ask me, I think they should make strain selective nutes, could help.

Looks like Advanced Nutrients agrees with you.

Just knowing that generally in an indoor garden sativas and indicas feed at different rates helps a lot. But yeah, there are undoubtedly some minor variances in the proportion that markedly different strains work best with. Perhaps not enough to require different formulations in fertilizers, but probably enough to explain why one strain ends up with more salt buildup than another one when fed the same formula even at different rates.

They need to make selective strain growers.The best thing for a new grower to do, is to pick one strain, an easy to grow strain,stick with that strain till you know every pheno how tolerent to heat ,bug resistant, mold resistant. everything ther is to know about that strain.then sort out the nutes for that strain.Ther is abit of leg work as we all know.
You can use just about any named companies nutes and grow plants it is a weed.you need to see how heavy you can nute that strain.once you master that strain and you are happy with your results.keep a mother and start with a new strain.start all over again.ther are thousands of strains out ther. and we want to try them all.This becomes a the problem for the novice grower.5 different strain all needing different feedings all different finishing time all different hights.I guess it all comes down to if you realy want a great garden less is more.pick 3 strains you like master them one at a time keep a writen journal,and you will be an awsome grower and a very happy one at that.

Back
Top Bottom