TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

Blaze....how long was your veg?

Thanks Shepherd!

Stage, it was 36 days from seed but not sure how much time in actual vegetative growth. Probably around 28 days.

Update

Day 2 of 12/12

The black rhino is the problem child of the bunch. It lacks vigour and always looks a little iffy.

20151028_074952.jpg

I removed 2 fan leaves from the sour chiesel pictured below when I switched to 12/12. This exposed a few more tops. Look at the new growth in the middle in just 2 days.

20151028_075041.jpg

4 days of 12/12

The girls are starting to get their stretch on!

I almost doubled nute strength recently. Will increase it again tonight. Want to get them nice and dark green these next 2 weeks, then I will switch to flower nutes.

20151030_071247.jpg

20151030_071326.jpg

Bonus pic The photo below is not my work, but my friends grow. If I have a question about growing, I usually ask him first. He knows his sh!t.

8321446142716923.jpg

Blaze,
I see the ladies coming along quite nicely. Agree with your upping the nutes at this stage. Lst paying off with more tops, well done!
Your buddy 's grow pic? Niice! Ask him to become a member and share. Looks like the prairie dogs are out!:thumb:

Thanks Stage.

I think my buddy is a member here actually. He knows about this thread, so maybe he will drop in to say hi. He doesn't do journals anymore. He sends me some photos sometimes, and it is always beautiful fields of green.

Update

1 week of 12/12

The blue cheese has grown over 8 inches in the last week. That is more than an inch a day. Impressive.

I took another 3 fan leaves from the black rhino, exposing many more potential tops. That plant is very low and bushy. The sour chiesel has grown about 4 inches since I flipped.

Have a look.

20151102_072915.jpg

Blue Cheese
20151102_072955.jpg

Thanks Henry!

That Blue Cheese is going to be a keeper I think. Excellent vigour, nice structure and extremely smelly. It has outperformed the other 2 plants on every front. Just lightly touching the stem or leaves, leaves an almost sickly smell on your hand that hits you right at the back of the throat. This might be the smelliest plant I've ever grown.

Update

Day 9 of 12/12

Everything going well, except the Black Rhino is not really doing anything. Hasn't started pushing pistils yet, and is not stretching at all. Just kind of doing nothing. Dafuq?!

Anyway, forget about that plant. The other 2 are great. As mentioned before, the blue cheese has a very powerful smell, but the sour chiesel... I've never smelt weed like this. It literally smells like sour candy. Literally! Exactly as Big Buddha describes on their site. The sour diesel they used in the breeding must have had quite a sour kick to it. If this smells stays carries through even a little bit to the end product, then it is another keeper. I'm starting to think that Big Buddha might just be a fantastic breeder. We will see.

I tried to take photos of the small bud sites of the BC and SC, but it didn't come out so great. I'll post them up here anyway.

20151104_071347.jpg

Blue Cheese
bc20.jpg

Sour Chiesel
sc29.jpg

Good to have you here Slip, and thanks.

When I was doing some research on Sour Chiesel, I came across a few journals for Chiesel but nothing for Sour Chiesel. It seems SC is little known. I wonder why that is.

How does your chiesel smoke?

Hey Blaze
The covering is a filter for your filter.
If you sucking air thru the filter the white covering catches debris. It minimally affects air flow but works well.

Problem is, it is affecting the air flow drastically. When I first hooked it up about 6 or 7 weeks ago, it worked well, but now the inline fan is barely moving any air through the tent. I disconnected the carbon filter about 2 weeks back, and all is good again. So the filter is definitely the problem. I think I'm going to remove the white covering and see if that helps.

Thanks Stage.

BTW, what does a dead ladybird in your nute mix mean? LOL

Back
Top Bottom