TheDude1337 First Grow In Soil: 5 Strains

I’m sure they will honor the deal with you but just don’t let it frustrate you too much if they take a while and you probably won’t get the exact seeds that were missing. But again...I’m sure they will send you the seeds they owe you. Quite certain they will.

Good to know, and thank you for the information. I'm honestly not sold on the ones they had listed anyway. I'd be happy with any strains I don't already have to be honest. It is all about variety anyways. What did they replace yours with if you don't mind me asking?

Lookin good dude! I’d let them recover for a few days before I messed with them too much. As far as Seedsman goes....I wasn’t real impressed with the customer service myself. It’s supposed to be one of the best but I noticed immediately that the 8 freebies weren’t on the invoice and they only gave me 15% instead of 25% discount for bitcoin. I messaged them. Took 2 days to get a reply. Said they would give me an additional 10% off my next order and were unclear if they would include the freebies so I sent another message to clarify. Nether I started getting messages that some if the stuff I ordered was out of stock. So I kept messaging. Took 4 days to get a response and then they only answered 1 of the 5 questions I had. Ended up getting everything I paid for and the freebies but they weren’t the ones listed on the site which are the same ones you listed. I’m sure they will honor the deal with you but just don’t let it frustrate you too much if they take a while and you probably won’t get the exact seeds that were missing. But again...I’m sure they will send you the seeds they owe you. Quite certain they will.

Thanks for the info bub!!

Good to know, and thank you for the information. I'm honestly not sold on the ones they had listed anyway. I'd be happy with any strains I don't already have to be honest. It is all about variety anyways. What did they replace yours with if you don't mind me asking?
I got 2 each of kings kush from green house seeds, Aurora Indica, lemon candy and cheese XXL auto. All of them seem like they will be interesting to add to the inventory for sure. Only one I’m sad about is not getting the dark devil auto since I had it in my cart and took it out because I thought I was getting some for free. Lol

And I’m not throwing Seedsman under the bus here. I will definitely order from them again. The stealth shipping was pretty good. And others who have had theirs confiscated have had them replaced with no hassle at all. They do whatever they need to do to make things right. I just wasn’t happy with the lack of communication from their end. But again....in the end I got everything I paid for and a bunch of freebies all at a great price.

Day 25
I was hesitant to open the tent and take a look this morning. I eventually mustered up the courage to check on the girls. Much to my surprise, everything was alright. Nothing was dead or on fire. So that made my morning. I attempted some lst today on most of the girls. I decided to leave the Critical plant alone because of how fragile it is. I did bend it, but I did not bother with putting a tie on it.

Pineapple Kush
A lot of growth underneath and the healing after being topped appears to have started. She is just a mass of branches and leaves at this point. I hope that doing some LST will expand her out a bit.

White Widow
I looked at where I did the FIM, and is it possible that she is already starting new shoots already? She is a top heavy plant right now, but seeing some growth underneath in a rather uniform fashion.

Euphoria
She is looking alright today. The topping appears to be healing and there was a bit of growth overnight.

Critical
She appears to be back on track now. Her growth rate has picked up and she is looking a lot better since I trimmed her dead leaves. She is still very delicate though, so I wont be doing any LST on her until I see a solid couple of days of growth.

Amnesia Auto
I can't believe the change in her in the past 72 hours. She caught up quick. I hope this continues.

Thoughts
I wasn't going to do LST today, I was planning on waiting another 48 hours at least before doing it. I decided to do it today because of commitments coming up during the rest of the week. I don't want to end up waiting until it is too late. My auto has been above ground for 17 days now. I guess I will start seeing her flower in the next 11-14 days. Really crazy how time flies when you are having fun.

Autos are much more forgiving than people let on.

I have read all sorts of strange things about autos. I find that much of the information in regards to this hobby lack in consistency. I attempted a FIM on her, but not sure I went high enough. We will see what happens with her. I'm not worried about yields on this grow more than I am about learning techniques and how to do things properly and in a way that works for me.

Day 26 Update
My first through when I opened the tent today was "The LST, It does nothing". I thought for sure that the girls had bent the ties back straight as they all looked perky and straight. Once I took them out for photos I did notice that they all had started to bend. They are all getting very bushy right now and to be honest I'm not sure how to do further lst at this point. So I will simply adjust them sideways until the under brush gets a bit bigger so I can train that to where I want.

Pineapple Kush
The topping looks like it might have worked. I see what appears to be 2 new shoots staring. So I will monitor that closely. The thing that shocked me here was that it appears she had her best night of growth yet. She curled right around the tie and had a bunch of growth under her canopy.

White Widow
It looks like the FIM might have worked. Though it is likely still to early to tell. There appears to be 4 new colas appearing at the top of this girl. If so that would be a wonderful turn of events. She had a good night of growth as well. Very exciting.

Euphoria
She bent upwards overnight. Her canopy got larger and she is thicker under the skirt. I see a bit of a trend here. I pulled her over again and tightened the tie on her. It looks like she has 2 new shoots coming out up top.

Critical
I have still not done any lst to her yet. I still feel like her stem is too weak. So I will wait another day or two for it. She appears to have recovered nicely though. I don't see any new growth on her topped area yet, but I expect that will come in the next 24 hours.

Amnesia Auto
She has quite a bend to her now. I wasn't expecting results this quickly. The growth last night was fantastic. I don't see any growth at the topped area yet on her. I do see a bunch of growth underneath though.

Thoughts
I noticed that the ladies were standing straight up and their leaves looked vibrant when the light was on. They look rather droopy now, and all of the black fabric planters feel dry right now. The Dollarama special that the White Widow is in is still quite wet. I suspect that has to do with the breath-ability of the fabrics. The soil feels dry, but I can tell it is still damp quite a ways down. I am going to take out a couple gallons of water and let it sit overnight, just in case they need water tomorrow. Overall I'm happy with the progress, so I won't be giving any nutrients if I do water tomorrow. This will be my last feed of water only, as I do need to learn how to use nutrients.

I’ve never pulled mine over like that for training but I’ve seen @Bilbobudkin420 bend and tie his over a water bottle. Maybe he can lend some insight on next steps for this type of lst. I think definitely at least one more watering before nutes for sure. Getting close to a month in the soil so that is probably appropriate. When you do start them I may would only do 1/4 strength of the recommended dose. For one, almost all manufacturers recommend way more than needed and can often burn them. For two, with the leaf damage on them they may not be able to store the nutrients as well. Just my thoughts. Keep it up brother. Gonna have a nice variety of top shelf when this is done!

My wife has informed me that we are camping this weekend. So I will definately be watering tomorrow. Going to be strange not checking in on them on Saturday. I just hope everything is alright when I return.
They will be fine, plants do better without us actually.
You'll be all good my friend. As pennywise said they do better without us. Theres such a thing as too much love and ive been guilty of it. Ive come to learn though no matter what the issue its usually not a one day fix anyway so that being in your grow space alll the time is just wasted energy.
Ill get caught up and see what advice i can offer with training :) peace

Back
Top Bottom