This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

Re: This is B&J's Place Bill & Janets Place; AGAIN

Hey fact Sisco I have afew I'd gladly get rid of. I always tend to get bored and plant extras. More than I want to grow, but I bet I'm the ONLY one who ever does that. JK of course. I have well had 5 of a strain I call Fem I started well now I got two. The sativa side showed real heavy and I don't wanna deal with that. She took awhile to flower and I'm looking for alittle speed in that field. I mean 11 weeks is alittle much, unless shes screamer. Well shes good pot but I'll opt for the faster of the evils.
Thanks for dropping in Smokey. They are healthy little ones for sure. If weather rite, laws stay the same or better, and mother nature decides I paid enough penance to the herb gods last year, I hope to have some better ones come the fall outside grow. But for inside they are plenty healthy and happy.
Well Wonder Woman, I did a outside with her last year. Man shes a monster or can be, but I know she wasn't all she should've been, and she was WAY to big to drag inside for the needed sun I didn't have. The smoke is smoke from the last but on a solid scale 1-10 10 being the 'kind' she was like 7. But man she produced alot off her 9' frame. THICK Stems and massive buds. I got like 1 1/2+ lbs off her last fall. I'm lieing if I remember the rite weight but thats real close. Anyways I wanted to see if more intense light will get her up there. Here she is;
Woman_Woman.JPG

Here's a clone from that Sensie Star I got drying as I type. Looks like 2+ oz's off her. Shes a nice 20% amber on the crystal side. Shes bout due for a larger allotment of space out there in the veg room. But shes going to be a sweet looking bush as she grows. Without future ado of a'duh' ;
Sensie_Star-1.JPG

Well I haven't seen alot of this name up on the board yet, but here's some Burmese. It's a major satvia plant with a long 10 weeks flower period. They are questionable sex. And this is shorty after their first 'FIM's'. Plant is from BC Bud Depot along with the Sweet Tooth I got going. But here she I hope is on her way to who knows?
Burmese1.JPG

I also had some of my Sweet Teeth out for a walk and they looks like a second topping was in order. I want to keep her bushy and fairly short. This will work. You might not get the big fat main cola, but I think the volume makes up with the extra branching.
2nd_toppings.JPG

Well I'm off to somewhere again, but I forget where, must be my short term memory again,,,, oh well.
Keepem Green

Well Pop's I can see why everyone don't top at least 2-3 times. Sure it's nice to get than main big cola, but most grow inside and short bushy is the ticket, least for me. Seems to boost the yield up 30-40%. But then there are afew that don't take well to toppings. I've had them dwarf and turn bonsai with a topping. But I wood like acouple Bosnia's. I think the wood be cool. Well it's not Saint Paddies day either. And Yes they are Green,,, Here's Miss J baking goodies again;
Cookies2.JPG

I got a Freebie of Sour Cream AGAIN. I think I've gotten 3 of them and this is the first I had grow. She a sativa looking plant. But this is like 3 weeks into the flower cycle;
SourCream1.JPG

I really Love the looks of this Iced Grapefruit plant. I haven't heard of anyone growing it. But if it's got any kick to it, it could become the second in my string behind Vantage. Shes growing side by side with a Vantage now, and they are flowering the same speed and about the same size plants. Really they are neck in neck;
Grapefruit11.JPG

And of course I have afew kids on deck. They are waiting for alittle more room. Rite now my room's full again. But it will all come out in the wash;
On_deck.JPG

Well I hope everyones doing Great and their Grass is growing. Keep em Green

Hi Spout! :)

I see Miss J has another kind of green thumb! :grinjoint:
I've got a couple of those Sour Cream's, maybe I'll sprout some and see what happens. Ladies in waiting, ready to come out. Some how I knew you had a room full.:cheer:

Hell Yea I will. I have afew out there now. It got alittle crowded in the veg tent. And I needed to sex these for a mother, days are short, why not? Might get alittle cold out there. But they will survive. I got afew other plants wintering out there. But it will be full by fall. That green house is way great. I still have close to a 1/4 lb of each strain I did outside. Church cured into some good smoke. Creeper weed for sure. Well here's the cold babies waiting on a transplant;
Doghouse1.JPG

I was reading in this months High Times about harvest times. They claimed things atad different in this article, peak is when they turn from clear to cloudy. Said doesn't make sense to buy something thats started to turn brown already. The name of the read is ' Resin Factory' All I can say is WOW they got it going on............... Using alot of fogponics. High Dollar stuff. And they make some fine looking oil. I haven't had oil in forever.
Lotz good to see ya again, and welcome.
Yep Sisco. Sounds great. But plants are plants. We'll see I got 2 Iced Grape's going in flower now and I have afew seeds put up. Sweet looking plant so far.
That Sour cream should make a killer plant in your weather Pops. Takes alittle time, but I think everyone who grows, likes the fact that nothing,,, is a big hurry when growing plants.
Welcome I grow hope to see ya drive in and take a peek every now then. Thanks and I'm slowy working thru a seed bank. Seems like it. But I have 2 strians nailed down for a grow. Vantage, and White Siberian are close to top so far. Hoping Sweet Tooth 40 day flower cycle holds ture. We'll see. Thank all and Keepem Green

Well today I go in for some shot in the hip, SI Injection. Hopefully it will cut some of the pain. Lately I have been thinking of trying to get back on oral med's instead of this constant drip morphine. Trouble is I forget how bad I use to hurt before I had this pump installed. But anyways they claim it will lay ya up for awhile. So we took all plants out the flower room for a spraying. It will be the last one for my Iced Grapefruit and the Vantage I have going. Do Love the plants. Well heres a pic or two of the Iced Grapefruit. This ones 4 Weeks into flower. I have another one on it's heels at it's second week in flower. She is just showing her hairs But here's her big sister;
I-Grape.JPG

and;
I-G.JPG

and;
I-Grape_bud.JPG

And the Vantage. I was impressed with this one. Smokes 9 on the 10 scale. Shes a very easy grower that tops well and clones easy. I cut 7 clones and they took outside in the garage in the cold nites we been having. Might not have made for a record 10 days for roots but they all took. I threw one away cus I didn't like the looks. But here's Vantage;
Vantage-1.JPG

and;
Vantage4.JPG

And;
Vantage-2.JPG

Well hope you enjoyed the peek into my Nightmare. This is a ongoing grow thats been growing for alot of years. I'm bout 100% sure my first grow was in 76. And I'll grow even if I didn't smoke myself. Marijuana, is one of the easiest, fastest growing and most forgiving plants to grow. Alot of peoples got ultra high tech, and thats cool. As I say it's my tweak and NO ONE can take it from me. It's nice that there are alot of other out there that enjoy the same hobby. Keep em Green

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK Well OMM, I think I need some kind of shot,,Bill has been moving so well after his shot- he's all over the place moving real fast, calling my name,, I love seeing him out there, picking up and hugging his plants easier, he spoils them rotten, then, kills them--- lol mmmmm
I am so lucky to be learning, so many great things from a man that understands and loves whatever he's growing,,:party::roorrip:

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK Well OMM, I think I need some kind of shot,,Bill has been moving so well after his shot- he's all over the place moving real fast, calling my name,, I love seeing him out there, picking up and hugging his plants easier, he spoils them rotten, then, kills them--- lol mmmmm
I am so lucky to be learning, so many great things from a man that understands and loves whatever he's growing,,:party::roorrip:

Hi There Miss J! :)
That's great to hear....he's finally doing some work.:grinjoint: I do worry about him going off the drip. Maybe hard for him at first. Stress!
I know very few people that get along like you two do. :high-five:

What will you do, now that he is doing it all? :ganjamon:

Get down Charlie brown, good luck with feathering off the drips and good to hear Miss J is enjoying the help.

This hobby is a great way to escape, not that I don't want to be around my family, it's just all I have outside of that.

Good looking ladies, take care.:peace:

hey pops looking good, ill be there soon!! igrow he dosent keep males he grows all fem plants males would screw his whole crop plus u dont want seeds.

Well that is it dude, vantage turned into a great plant for me. It was a single seed thing. Fem from ch-9 I think. But I've kept a clone going and really like the plant. Last cutting I took like 10 clones. They were slow takers due to starting outside in the garage. The temp's went up and down alot. But they made it a week or two slower.
Vantage5.JPG

They are going to be small hella bushes;
Vantage-21.JPG

Yea Bill for now and pollen is a bad thing. Never know them seed breeders seem to be rolling fat. But that's not what I'm here for. Enough to keep me going and I'm happy as a lark.
Oh hey grow. I haven't had a chance to sex them. You meant Sweet Tooth. They should be showing preflowers soon. I got 8 and 4 of the Burmese I have to sex. Well Enjoy everyone and Keep em Green

Well bummer I went in the flower room to look at some plants and wow One AMS hermied on me. She's like 3 weeks into and low and behold a set of balls on her. Well shes outside now i the greenhouse. I need to cut her but shes so pretty I'll give her a day or two out there. I heard of stressed hermies maybe the cold will stress her back straight? OH well a passing thought. I've had alot of hermies in the past and everyone that starts herming keeps getting worst. I'm tried in the past pinching the flowers off but always more balls grew. So I'll pulled it tomorrow. But don't mind the pic but here IT is;
010355.JPG

I also tried some seed from a little guy called Bull Shark from bulldog seeds. Shes a Indo looking plant. She has heavy branches, and I can see some major buddage in the future.
Here's a peek;
Bullshark-2.JPG

and
Bullshark2.JPG

Those branches are 12-14'' long and I think they will fill in nicely. I want to thank ya'll for dropping in, with your support. And I'll vist all's threads also. I just don't seem to post as much lately. My flower room is running 78 in the day, 65 at nite with a RH of around 35% Powdery Mildew seems to have met it match finally. And isn't a mite to be seen. Pulling the carpets and putting plastic on the floor seemed to work. But mainly I've been keeping up with spraying and good air flow. Works for me. I just bought some spreader sticker stuff. 'Bonide Turbo'. I'll let ya'll know how it works with my spray regiment. Suppose to be alot btter than dish soap.
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom