Timewreck - Grown In Hydro With LED & A ScrOG

Looking good. My first grow I flowered in a 3 gallon pot. Was way to small towards the end it seemed like it was just always thirsty and dried out super fast. They were root bound like a mofo. I now never flower in anything less than 5-gallon but I am going to go with 7-gallon smart pots. Looking good tho I am assuming transplanting in flower is not best but would be better off in the long run.

Not long now, looking good man

Looking good. My first grow I flowered in a 3 gallon pot. Was way to small towards the end it seemed like it was just always thirsty and dried out super fast. They were root bound like a mofo. I now never flower in anything less than 5-gallon but I am going to go with 7-gallon smart pots. Looking good tho I am assuming transplanting in flower is not best but would be better off in the long run.

Sorry for the delay in my response!

I am using the small pots for autos only, hidden in a kitchen bin, trying to find a happy scenario for size of pot/size of plant, I know it is far from ideal but I get a harvest, so it is actually ideal!:rollit:

I am not going to transplant during flower now that I know a 6" pot is too small, I'll live with it till harvest and then roll with it!

I would love to grow in a decent sized space but it is not really an option, I can and do admire all the Beautiful plants on here though and my imagination has that 'Expand Window' option when I look at my Garden! I think expectation management helps :rofl:

The Massive Midget Auto is getting fresh rainwater only, now into 60+ days since first showing pistils, looking nice and chunky for such a short Girl.

MM_top_view.jpg

MM_1.jpg

I am sure my next MM will produce more by delaying the LST until the plant is a few inches taller, but it has been a worthwhile lesson.

MM_top_bud.jpg

Northern Lights Auto is the Girl in too small a pot, I have cut down on the frequency of watering to once every 24hrs and she looks less droopy, I think.

NL_sv_a.jpg

Now that I have tied the main bud so that it is no longer the top bud I am hoping stretch will stop, the Bin is almost full!

Full_bin.jpg

Thank you for noticing Pinky!:love:

After 3 weeks of ‘lockout’ the subject of this journal failed to thicken and a nice crop of small buds was harvested. An awesome smoke but an awful amount of Timewreck.

The Massive Midget is now on day 77 since showing pistils

MM_sv_a.jpg

As there is a smattering of amber I have harvested, very pleased with the size of the main cola and how solid they feel. I put in another Massive Midget to germinate.

Crop24.jpg

Northern Lights Auto is thickening up, I didn’t make a note of the date her first pistil was revealed, she is in such a small pot that doesn’t hold much moisture so I am checking morning and evening, the first fan leaves have all been victims of dehydration Should I be keeping the humidity higher?

NL_sv_a1.jpg

NL_bud_a.jpg

Hey mate, hope your well. Nice harvest, looks like it'd be a tasty smoke, well done.

:hmmmm::passitleft::ciao:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom