Toke's Blueberry Hydro Grow Journal

colabb.jpg

061208b.jpg

I was gunna keep the popcorn and make honey oil out of it. I'm flushing tomorrow morning for a week, then picking Sunday. Perfect timing to get some more girls under the lights.

Wow thats a long as cola, you should try painting your walls flat white to make it brighter in there. Nice blueberries.

I need to stake that cola up. Its bending wwwwaaaay over.

THAT is what I've been lookin for in my grows :) Makes me happy.

Its filled in and is rock hard, the other, shorter plant has a cola thats about 8 inches long and 3 inches thick. Its beautiful.

They started plain water this am.

Week after for me and they really weren't wilting so to speak just struggling for nutes.

shes starting to look very tasty.. looking good :grinjoint:

Yeah after talking with the plants and seeing some new growth from last night, the harvest is definitely not Sunday. Play it by ear from now on.

Since I'm already flushing what should I do.... continue to flush until they're ready to cut? Or should I give them some more nutrients and then start the flush all over again...

I started flushing last Sunday.

Also, I'm trying another strain -- https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/beyond-mist-another-hydro-grow.77682/

I'd keep flushing. It's purpose is too remove nutrients from the soil and the plant itself before harvest. This creates a much cleaner, smoother and more natural high. Adding nutes this late probably wouldn't have too much of an affect on the plant so it would be best to go for the cleaner smoke. Nugget that has had a lot of nutrients without a flush can be a fairly harsh smoke.

It was a good decision to to not chop tomorrow. Glad I started flushing though, it was time for that.

The tall one put on a TON of weight last night. Its ridiculous. New growth on top and all around. Its great smelling!! Oranges surprisingly. Sweet.

The short fat one put on some more weight last night and got very dense. Those buds are going to be rock solid.It smells more like just dank... Still exciting though :)

Also germinated some White Widow x G13 and some OG Kush seeds :)

Back
Top Bottom