Trailer Trash Farm

UPDATE:

3 confirmed ladies and 1 still unknown.3 males(which were the nicest of the plants)were eliminated.
I'll get some pics up soon.

I finally got a meter to check PH.Level of tap water reads 6.4,when I add Neptunes fish and seaweed ferts brings PH of water to 5.3,should I be concerned?Got a soil tester as well and soil reads 6.4.After I water soil goes down to 5.1.Once soil dries out maybe a day,the PH levels go up to 6.4.Anything here I should pay more attention to ,go head and chime in please.Thanks

A few pic,any thoughts?

DSC01337.JPG

DSC01331.JPG

DSC01338.JPG

PH is finally at stable from 6.2 -6.6.Girls are enjoying the new found wealth of neptunes fish and seaweed ferts.Tied one of plants top down,was a pain moving light for 1 plant,now there all even at tops for grow height.Much better use of lights now.

Few pics.

DSC013433.JPG

DSC01341.JPG

DSC01340.JPG

Nice looking plants with some pretty big stems that should support some weight. How long into 12/12 are you? Don't forget to hit them with some extra N after 4 weeks into flower and don't be stingy with the flowering nutes after that. Big plants need food. ;)

Looking good!!

:peace:

Harry

15 days into flowering.I had some issues with PH and lost couple days of growth.But they seem to be happy once again.I will be feeding them heavy come week 4 better believe that.Momma gotta eat,lol

Just thought I would add the Neptune Organic Fish and seaweed is the bomb.The girls been smiling since day 1 of use.Also took some clones.Made my own clone dome,took a 5 gallon water jug,same water jug they use for water dispensaries in most business,offices and such.Cut it in half and duct taped the 2 cut edges and now they nicely fit tight back together,then added light.So far after 12 hours clones are looking good,there back standing straight up and pointing to the light.Temp is staying around 75f and humidity around 95%.

I like the clone dome - cool stuff. How's the temperature inside?

Ranges from 75f -85f and about 90-95% humidity.
Having the light inside means I have to check them more often and add mist,Light seems to dry it out about every 5 hrs or so.My only grow room is on 12/12 so I have no other choice here,I'll deal with checking them every few hours.These clones are from flowering plants on day 23

nice man, very inventive!

Back
Top Bottom