Trala’s Tent

Defol done ✔️

I absolutely love the way plants look after a good haircut. I really don’t like how thick and dank that petticoat gets. Girls like to be able to feel that breeze tickling our legs on a hot summers day :)

This plant smells so lethal. She’s a bit too much if you don’t smoke to forget if you know what I mean. I will pay close attention to that glitter now. My goal is less lock on more rock on.

I measured thrice, cut once. Hope you all think I did ok.

E1951F56-0741-42D6-8C34-480FF04CDBED.jpeg

Time for me to embrace this single day off.

Hope you all have the best day/night ever.

Bye Felicia Hooroo for now Xo
Schmick as!

In my country Australia Day has always been viewed by the majority of aborigines as a day of sadness and violence. It marks the day Australia was “discovered’ despite the fact it was already well lived in. It was the beginning for the destruction of culture, that for the most part is lost. Nearly every single native aboriginal person was killed in the state of Tasmania during this time. This is not an example of cancel culture to me. This is an example of acknowledging crimes and accountability. To move forward together sometimes a sorry and working together for a solution needs to be had.

Canada is going through this right now, too. September 30, 2021 was the first National Day of Reconciliation with the indigenous peoples of Canada.

In Canada, native children were taken from their families and taken to government boarding schools and the main purpose was to take the native out of the child even if it meant killing them. To date, they have found 751 unmarked graves at these schools.

The last residential school closed in 1996.

Good morning my little Canadian pancake with a side of bacon with sweet syrup :)

(What sort of land of freaks puts a honey like syrup on bacon)

If you've never tried real maple syrup with bacon then you can't call me a freak (no matter how small you write it). ;)

Um, that would be me *lol*

You're Canadian?

In grade school in America they legit teach us Australia was discovered because England put their criminals there. That was who was originally on your continent... Our education system is a joke.
History is taught very differently here now.

I do think when we know better, we do better.

There is a real gap between indigenous health/education/mortality here, and the government really is doing many great things to try and close it. I think our aboriginal population makes up less than 5% of the population here, but makes up a large % of prisoners in jail and children in foster care.

Schmick as!
You make my bogan heart sing :)
Canada is going through this right now, too. September 30, 2021 was the first National Day of Reconciliation with the indigenous peoples of Canada.

In Canada, native children were taken from their families and taken to government boarding schools and the main purpose was to take the native out of the child even if it meant killing them. To date, they have found 751 unmarked graves at these schools.

The last residential school closed in 1996.

If you've never tried real maple syrup with bacon then you can't call me a freak (no matter how small you write it). ;)

You're Canadian?

Who are Canadas indigenous people? I legit thought you were Caucasian.

And good point. I’d prolly love it. I love sweet with salty.

O

M

G

I have BIG news. I got my bug bud cleaner yesterday and I gave em a good squirt and today I feel I can say zero bugs. The damaged leaves look like they stay damaged, but on every leaf I inspected, zero live nits.

Should I stay on them daily or start second daily alternative spraying?

I have BIG news. I got my bug bud cleaner yesterday and I gave em a good squirt and today I feel I can say zero bugs.
Go Tra! Canna Mum of the week award for you!

The damaged leaves look like they stay damaged, but on every leaf I inspected, zero live nits.

Should I stay on them daily or start second daily alternative spraying?

They will never recover, you're right. The trouble with mites is you have a 3 day cycle from hatch to ability to breed. So your really close but keep looking.

Daily or alternate really up to you, those little buggers get in to really small places so again you can be a whisker from the finish line and still have to be vigilant. Not only do you have the girls populations, those feckers can come from anywhere. Its a real PITA putting in the time and expense but I would go daily for another week then thorough inspections beyond that.

Great Job though, it aint an easy war to win. You ought be damn proud.

Hey T hope you are well my friend. :love:
When Christopher Columbus landed in North America, he thought he was in India.
So he called the people living here Indians.
Unfortunately it stuck.
Indigenous Canadians or Native Canadians is now the correct the term,these are the people she is referring to I believe.
My family is from Belfast.
But I grew up in Ontario.
CANADA:cool:

Stay safe
Bill

Go Tra! Canna Mum of the week award for you!
Said no one ever! Lol
They will never recover, you're right. The trouble with mites is you have a 3 day cycle from hatch to ability to breed. So your really close but keep looking.

Daily or alternate really up to you, those little buggers get in to really small places so again you can be a whisker from the finish line and still have to be vigilant. Not only do you have the girls populations, those feckers can come from anywhere. Its a real PITA putting in the time and expense but I would go daily for another week then thorough inspections beyond that.

Great Job though, it aint an easy war to win. You ought be damn proud.
I did an iso spray this arvo.

I might keep doing daily for another week.

Thank you :) I have had heaps of help :)

Hey T hope you are well my friend. :love:
When Christopher Columbus landed in North America, he thought he was in India.
So he called the people living here Indians.
Unfortunately it stuck.
Indigenous Canadians or Native Canadians is now the correct the term,these are the people she is referring to I believe.
My family is from Belfast.
But I grew up in Ontario.
CANADA:cool:

Stay safe
Bill
O

M

G

Today years old Bill! Today years old. Is that why they call American Indians Indians too?

I don’t meant to sound racist but…

If there was a prize for best looking race, not that there should be coz that’s totes racist, I think American Indians would win hands down. That skin, and long black hair is just so lovely to me.

Ok a funny.

So remember how I left that $5 “go and buy yourself a coffee” random act of kindness?

Me: I didn’t do it for thanks or recognition…

Also Me: Somehow they will find out that I am the selfless random act of kindness $5 coffee doer, the local paper will interview me fo sho… I’ll prolly go viral… hmmm I’ll need an agent coz 60 Minutes will defs want to interview me. They’ll probably build a statue of me out the front.. could even be a movie in it…

So on my way out I thought I’d check it’s gone.

For fuck sake!

Ok so it’s my little Mimosas last night in the veg tent :(

Tomorrow MC and Bubbles will be flipped.

Come tomorrow I will be an empty nester :( No babies in the veg tent.

They both look just lovely :)

50D60399-0071-4024-9ECF-210B8CF1AAA8.jpeg
ED325550-F180-4497-8008-B70502D2233F.jpeg

Wait, are sure its not just another note, and its actually working?

I see the instructions are written backwards too, maybe you need a mirror?

Have you ever tried the trip flip? At least this is what I know it as.

Day one Lower temp, and go 11/13,
Day 2 24 hrs dark,
Day 3 11/13
Day 4 24 dark,
Day 5 back to 12/12 and reg temp.

Will throw them in almost immediately.

Wait, are sure its not just another note, and its actually working?

I see the instructions are written backwards too, maybe you need a mirror?

Have you ever tried the trip flip? At least this is what I know it as.

Day one Lower temp, and go 11/13,
Day 2 24 hrs dark,
Day 3 11/13
Day 4 24 dark,
Day 5 back to 12/12 and reg temp.

Will throw them in almost immediately.
L O L L I N G !

Do you know the story behind the note?

It was meant to be my time to selflessly shine, my time DV8! MY FUCKING TIME! BUT I can’t find one person to even look at the public notice board!

Omg no. I struggle to get the 12:12 right! You’re new here so you’ve missed my many legendary light fuck ups. Literally took me 6 months to learn to use the timer! Not. Even. Joking! My best friend taught me. Took him weeks to convince me to learn. He was tired of my 12:12 phone alarm reminder scaring the fuck out of me every day, again not even joking!

Ok a funny.

So remember how I left that $5 “go and buy yourself a coffee” random act of kindness?

Me: I didn’t do it for thanks or recognition…

Also Me: Somehow they will find out that I am the selfless random act of kindness $5 coffee doer, the local paper will interview me fo sho… I’ll prolly go viral… hmmm I’ll need an agent coz 60 Minutes will defs want to interview me. They’ll probably build a statue of me out the front.. could even be a movie in it…

So on my way out I thought I’d check it’s gone.

For fuck sake!
Who you picking to play you in the movie?
Charlize Theron gets my vote.
She just needs to learn how to grow first, hehe. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

You're Canadian?
Lol - no … just like to dip my bacon in syrup from time to time ;) (and sausage too!)

Tra: Here is another lesson for you. Caucasian refers to the colour of your skin not what country you're from. I'm Caucasian and you're Caucasian because we're both white.

Other races include Latino, African-American, Asian, etc.

Come tomorrow I will be an empty nester :( No babies in the veg tent.

They both look just lovely :)

If you want to start a perpetual grow, you should have new plants ready to go into the veg tent whenever you move some into the flower tent. If you don't have anything ready to go into the veg tent and won't for a while, you might like to use both tents for flower.

Back
Top Bottom