Trala’s Tent

Paid of my house. retired 20 years early. Coin means nothing. Happiness is everything.
Thats my end goal. Not the retirement part tho. I’ve pencilled in 60 years of age. And I’m guessing you’ve never been homeless with gastroenteritis in the rain lol! I have been. And I’d much rather suffer with a roof over my head and money to be able to buy medication lol!

🤢☔💩

In my experience while happiness is awesome and my absolute end goal, financial stability makes the difference between a good psychologist and a government funded Social Worker. For me coin means choice and no one is ever more invested in my happiness than me. I do get what you’re saying tho. And I work hard to keep my head above my inner darkness, I really do.

I’m gonna be honest, if I could have seen the day I had to endure today in a crystal ball I definitely would not have gone. Probably in the Top 10 worst shifts I’ve ever had. But I will say, focusing on the needs of my patients stopped me focusing on my own need.

But now it’s all about me! Tonight I will be rewarded with dinner with friends, good wine and a nice joint for dessert. I’m living for it.

mental health # 1 :Namaste: it's around the next bend

I have been battling darkness my whole life, and I’m not even joking. I don’t do yoga every day coz I love it. I do it to keep me semi balanced. The antidepressants help too lol!

⭐🤩Happy Sunday!🤩⭐
I am about to slide into 4 days off! FOUR DAYZZZZZ! Thank God too! I’m ready! I have some nice stuff planned. Girlfriends, a massage, a day with the grandson, and some chilling and I deserve it!

Kk let’s do it!

Sunday Summary

🌹Flower Girls

This is easily the most lethal looking plant I’ve ever grown. Her black white sugar is next level. I took off one Coca-Cola as I had rot concerns. Not sure if it was, but it was defs discoloured so I aired on the side of caution.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 57

IMG_3336.jpeg

Arrow has a mild nit infestation, and she’s slowly stacking.

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 31

IMG_3341.jpeg

I’m hoping Jade has that X factor. So far so good. She’s a nice shape and a really almost fluorescent green. If I didn’t know better I’d think she was too light, but it’s just her.

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 8

IMG_3331.jpeg

🤍💚🤍

🌱Veg Girls

#boss I’m gonna veg her one more week so she is flipped two weeks after Jade. She’s my son’s favourite smoke.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_3350.jpeg

This is the unluckiest plant I’ve ever trained. I have now ripped four good arms off her! Four! And I’m so fucking mad about it. I am defs gonna have to veg her longer. Send her thoughts and prayers.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_3346.jpeg

I know it’s early days, but I have an X factor feeling! I’ve kept Misty under the light and her frame has stayed small. I’m going to let her go soon so she will have legs eventually, just not now or I’m gonna try and quadline her. I’m not sure.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_3347.jpeg

Thanks for having a look. I feel so lucky to have you all, I really do. You’re the best bunch of debauchers everrrrrrr. Xo

You’re the best bunch of debauchers everrrrrrr. Xo
:love: You are!
⭐🤩Happy Sunday!🤩⭐
I am about to slide into 4 days off! FOUR DAYZZZZZ! Thank God too! I’m ready! I have some nice stuff planned. Girlfriends, a massage, a day with the grandson, and some chilling and I deserve it!

Kk let’s do it!

Sunday Summary

🌹Flower Girls

This is easily the most lethal looking plant I’ve ever grown. Her black white sugar is next level. I took off one Coca-Cola as I had rot concerns. Not sure if it was, but it was defs discoloured so I aired on the side of caution.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 57

IMG_3336.jpeg

Arrow has a mild nit infestation, and she’s slowly stacking.

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 31

IMG_3341.jpeg

I’m hoping Jade has that X factor. So far so good. She’s a nice shape and a really almost fluorescent green. If I didn’t know better I’d think she was too light, but it’s just her.

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Flip: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 8

IMG_3331.jpeg

🤍💚🤍

🌱Veg Girls

#boss I’m gonna veg her one more week so she is flipped two weeks after Jade. She’s my son’s favourite smoke.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_3350.jpeg

This is the unluckiest plant I’ve ever trained. I have now ripped four good arms off her! Four! And I’m so fucking mad about it. I am defs gonna have to veg her longer. Send her thoughts and prayers.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_3346.jpeg

I know it’s early days, but I have an X factor feeling! I’ve kept Misty under the light and her frame has stayed small. I’m going to let her go soon so she will have legs eventually, just not now or I’m gonna try and quadline her. I’m not sure.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_3347.jpeg

Thanks for having a look. I feel so lucky to have you all, I really do. You’re the best bunch of debauchers everrrrrrr. Xo
Garden's perky as it gets Tra!
Make sure you fit everything in your mini vaca!

Thats my end goal. Not the retirement part tho. I’ve pencilled in 60 years of age. And I’m guessing you’ve never been homeless with gastroenteritis in the rain lol! I have been. And I’d much rather suffer with a roof over my head and money to be able to buy medication lol!

🤢☔💩

In my experience while happiness is awesome and my absolute end goal, financial stability makes the difference between a good psychologist and a government funded Social Worker. For me coin means choice and no one is ever more invested in my happiness than me. I do get what you’re saying tho. And I work hard to keep my head above my inner darkness, I really do.

I’m gonna be honest, if I could have seen the day I had to endure today in a crystal ball I definitely would not have gone. Probably in the Top 10 worst shifts I’ve ever had. But I will say, focusing on the needs of my patients stopped me focusing on my own need.

But now it’s all about me! Tonight I will be rewarded with dinner with friends, good wine and a nice joint for dessert. I’m living for it.

I have been battling darkness my whole life, and I’m not even joking. I don’t do yoga every day coz I love it. I do it to keep me semi balanced. The antidepressants help too lol!
Hail hail sister

:love: You are!

Garden's perky as it gets Tra!
Make sure you fit everything in your mini vaca!
Well it started perfectly.

On our way home from dinner we spotted the full moon, I turned to my man and said “bet it looks beautiful from the beach…”

IMG_3355.jpeg

Next minute he’s doing a U turn, then 20 minutes after that my feet are in the ocean, ice cream in hand and my heart is brimming with love.

IMG_3356.jpeg

Perfect end to a cunt of a day. I did take a moment to acknowledge my comrades who would be in hell trying to do that ward under a full moon tho. Better them than me lol!

So I got word from my safe house I had a package waiting… So I did a quick drive and picked it up! And OMG I feel so spoiled! So SO spoiled!

@stinker I’m not sure why, or how I got so lucky to meet you, but I just want you to know I appreciate everything you do for me. I really do love your guts. Xo

IMG_3365.jpeg

I’ve got some new Bloom Room swag and more memories for my Friends Wall.

IMG_3360.jpeg
IMG_3367.jpeg

I love presents! They make me feel so good inside. The only thing I like more than receiving a present, is giving a present. So I did another quick drive to the Post Office ✔️

@Clinto its coming in hot! I packed it in my beautiful but broken bee clutch. I loved this thing, but broken it no good to me. Make sure you look in that little black thing 🐝 🐝 🐝

IMG_3363.jpeg

So far Monday is the exact kinda day I needed to recharge my sparkle. Xo

Little black thing ready. When shit get bad. Walk through the arbor. That what you call it. Any hows. Always smile when go past. I know. CLEAN UP THAT FUCKING LOUNGE ROOM.
Will do mate. 🙏
Made me big smile!

I’m gonna make you a proper mobile. My Pineapple Chunk has a great skeleton to work with.

Omg I’ve got a lovely story. Well I think it’s lovely. So I picked my grandson up from daycare just before lunch today so we could spend the arvo together. So as lots of you know, I go to insane lengths to save insects and animals. As does my son. So my little grandson spots a bee in the pool, and I see it’s swimming, or trying to. So with my grandson kind of babble cheering, we save it. And as I placed it on to the bush of safety my nearly three year old grandson looks up at me big smiling and says “good boy GiGi”.

Omg! My heart nearly exploded!

I’m the self proclaimed Mother of Green Dragons, rescuer of bees, saviour of butterflies, liberator of lizards, rebirther of beetles, detangler of Praying Mantises/Manti, watchdog of worms, preserver of retarded wasps. Grandmother of the boy who loves bees !

🐉 🐝 🦋 🦎 🪲 🪱 🐝

IMG_3389.jpeg

But on to more depressing news. I’ve got a newly broken hearted gf coming for dinner tonight. I think it’s gonna be toons, gin and tears. 🎶 🍸 😭

Back
Top Bottom