Trala’s Tent

🌸🧡⭐Happy Sunday⭐🧡🌸

… or as I call it The Longest Day Everrrrrrrr. No sleep since yesterday. While it’s been long, it’s been so good. It’s Mother’s Day here, and I’ve been lathered in love.

Short story: my kids came over and we had an awesome day.

Long story: my kids came over and we had an awesome day. My son is literally one of the funniest people I know, he really is. He had me proper lolling. And my ex daughter in law is just so loving to me, despite their breakup up. And don’t get me started on my grandsons. Omg they are so sweet they’ll give you fucking diabetes! Both my son and his ex were talking about expanding their gardens and wanted to pot up plants today so I took some cuttings (clones) from various plants in my yard for both of them. Sharing stories how I got them and advising how to start them. Which plant needed what. It was just nice you know, like relaxed. It’s been a tough year for them. So it was nice to have them cordial, even friendly to each other. My son really loved her, and for 10 years she treated him badly. Like explosive. Emotionally abusive. His love ran out and he has since met one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever actually seen. And her inside is as beautiful as her outside, and she seems to just adore my son. Makes me so happy to see him enjoying a healthy love. But for his ex, she is heartbroken. But his love ran out. That’s the thing about love. If you don’t treat it right. Nurture it. Make time for it. Appreciate it. Treasure it, that love will run out, and once that last drop of love is gone, you’re fucked, and not in a good way. So be good to the ones you love.

Oh and I got mum day loot too. Hand made cards, scones, Snap Dragons and Petunias which have now been planted, solar lights and other bits and pieces. I got super spoiled. My daughter in law once removed got me that statue and I just love it. And as you can see, my painted rock is defs a work in progress lol. That’s Phase 1.

IMG_5153.jpeg

But enough of that. So good news, I survived the WORST nightshift of my life and I'm living for my clean sheets. It's been cold here so I've put my flannette sheets on. They are so soft and warm. I can't wait for them to envelope me! I’m showered, shaved, and after this post I’m gonna take a sip of my red, and light a scoob and just enjoy my tunes, my dogs and my solitude.

Kk nuff chat mannnnnnn lol

Sunday Summary

So good news, no nits, bad news, coz it's cooled here my veg girls are developing at a slower rate. Thankfully I'm in no rush.

🌹The Flower Girls

I had a look back in my journal, and omg I can talk! Lol! I'm just gonna take her down day whatever it was when I took Tiger Bee down. My son snipped a taster, so he will get back to me. She’s huge in stature but not in bud. The bud she has is stickier than honey tho.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 61

IMG_5152.jpeg

My son is super excited to try Em. She looks beautiful and she smells like a Goddess. But as we saw, 2 more weeks lol.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 50

IMG_5112.jpeg

Lucky looks older than she is glitter wise. I think it was from the intense nit treating when she was in early flower it sent her white hairs red. She’s defs stacking.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Flip Age: 70 Days
Days in Flower: 41

IMG_5117.jpeg

Misty continues to burst with good health. She’s a boss.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles
Flip Age: 63 Days
Days in Flower: 18

IMG_5107.jpeg

Jamie has my ideal Auto shape. She's starting to build now. She’s one of my better autos so far.

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto
Days in Flower: 9

IMG_5122.jpeg

Honey looks good. Lots of potential, I think today might be Day 1 of flower. What do you reckon?

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_5102.jpeg

♥️💚♥️

🌱The Veg Girls

Mika is a right house party lol. The Two Clones and The Imp have all decided to get their grow on. Well not The Imp, The Imp looks half dead lol. But the 2 clones defs have. I’ve started carhooking them. Hopefully we will slowly see a plant worth flowering emerge.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5135.jpeg

Ammy has had an uppot and is hopefully on the right track. She's a nice shade of green and I'm starting to see potential. It’s taken me a hot minute that’s fo sho.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5136.jpeg

Min looks good. Shes a nice colour and has ok growth. I've bent her over, and I’m going back to my circular training.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL

IMG_5130.jpeg

💚♥️💚

So that’s it for my Sunday. My man doesn’t know yet, but he will be getting a shitty TV dinner tonight when he gets home from work and I’ll be having a grilled cheese lol. On the upside we have apple pie and cream for dessert. It’s all about balance aye? Lol

Hope your weekend made you smile. Enjoy your Sunday. And Happy Mothers Day Xo

🌸🧡⭐Happy Sunday⭐🧡🌸

… or as I call it The Longest Day Everrrrrrrr. No sleep since yesterday. While it’s been long, it’s been so good. It’s Mother’s Day here, and I’ve been lathered in love.

Long story: my kids came over and we had an awesome day. My son is literally one of the funniest people I know, he really is. He had me proper lolling. And my ex daughter in law is just so loving to me, despite their breakup up. And don’t get me started on my grandsons. Omg they are so sweet they’ll give you fucking diabetes! Both my son and his ex were talking about expanding their gardens and wanted to pot up plants today so I took some cuttings (clones) from various plants in my yard for both of them. Sharing stories how I got them and advising how to start them. Which plant needed what. It was just nice you know, like relaxed. It’s been a tough year for them. So it was nice to have them cordial, even friendly to each other. My son really loved her, and for 10 years she treated him badly. Like explosive. Emotionally abusive. His love ran out and he has since met one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever actually seen. And her inside is as beautiful as her outside, and she seems to just adore my son. Makes me so happy to see him enjoying a healthy love. But for his ex, she is heartbroken. But his love ran out. That’s the thing about love. If you don’t treat it right. Nurture it. Make time for it. Appreciate it. Treasure it, that love will run out, and once that last drop of love is gone, you’re fucked, and not in a good way. So be good to the ones you love.

Oh and I got mum day loot too. Hand made cards, scones, Snap Dragons and Petunias which have now been planted, solar lights and other bits and pieces. I got super spoiled. My daughter in law once removed got me that statue and I just love it. And as you can see, my painted rock is defs a work in progress lol. That’s Phase 1.

IMG_5153.jpeg

But enough of that. So good news, I survived the WORST nightshift of my life and I'm living for my clean sheets. It's been cold here so I've put my flannette sheets on. They are so soft and warm. I can't wait for them to envelope me! I’m showered, shaved, and after this post I’m gonna take a sip of my red, and light a scoob and just enjoy my tunes, my dogs and my solitude.

Sunday Summary

So good news, no nits, bad news, coz it's cooled here my veg girls are developing at a slower rate. Thankfully I'm in no rush.

🌹The Flower Girls

I had a look back in my journal, and omg I can talk! Lol! I'm just gonna take her down day whatever it was when I took Tiger Bee down. My son snipped a taster, so he will get back to me. She’s huge in stature but not in bud. The bud she has is stickier than honey tho.

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_5152.jpeg

My son is super excited to try Em. She looks beautiful and she smells like a Goddess. But as we saw, 2 more weeks lol.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_5112.jpeg

Lucky looks older than she is glitter wise. I think it was from the intense nit treating when she was in early flower it sent her white hairs red. She’s defs stacking.

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_5107.jpeg

Jamie has my ideal Auto shape. She's starting to build now. She’s one of my better autos so far.

IMG_5122.jpeg

Honey looks good. Lots of potential, I think today might be Day 1 of flower. What do you reckon?

IMG_5102.jpeg

♥️💚♥️

🌱The Veg Girls

Mika is a right house party lol. The Two Clones and The Imp have all decided to get their grow on. Well not The Imp, The Imp looks half dead lol. But the 2 clones defs have. I’ve started carhooking them. Hopefully we will slowly see a plant worth flowering emerge.

IMG_5135.jpeg

Ammy has had an uppot and is hopefully on the right track. She's a nice shade of green and I'm starting to see potential. It’s taken me a hot minute that’s fo sho.

IMG_5136.jpeg

Min looks good. Shes a nice colour and has ok growth. I've bent her over, and I’m going back to my circular training.

IMG_5130.jpeg

💚♥️💚

So that’s it for my Sunday. My man doesn’t know yet, but he will be getting a shitty TV dinner tonight when he gets home from work and I’ll be having a grilled cheese lol. On the upside we have apple pie and cream for dessert. It’s all about balance aye? Lol

Absolutely stunning 💚

Happy Mother's Day 💐

Omg the difference a day can make. When I left work yesterday morning I was so stressed I could have cried. Like legit. 24 hours later and I love my job again. I made a difference today. Like a proper difference and that felt fucking awesome!

Anyhoo enough stroking of my own ego lol. Back to growing! I noticed a speck of rot on Tricky my homeless wildling. So I took a bud and thought I’d check glitter. And omg I think it’s time to stick a fork in her. Whattya reckon? I added that out if focus shot just coz I liked it lol.

Monstercropped Clone
Days in Flower: 62

IMG_20240513_170235.jpeg
IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg

Omg the difference a day can make. When I left work yesterday morning I was so stressed I could have cried. Like legit. 24 hours later and I love my job again. I made a difference today. Like a proper difference and that felt fucking awesome!

Anyhoo enough stroking of my own ego lol. Back to growing! I noticed a speck of rot on Tricky my homeless wildling. So I took a bud and thought I’d check glitter. And omg I think it’s time to stick a fork in her. Whattya reckon? I added that out if focus shot just coz I liked it lol.

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_20240513_170235.jpeg
IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
Smoke it! 🤣

🌸🧡⭐Happy Sunday⭐🧡🌸

IMG_5153.jpeg

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_5152.jpeg

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_5112.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_5107.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5102.jpeg

♥️💚♥️

🌱The Veg Girls

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5136.jpeg

IMG_5130.jpeg

💚♥️💚

Tricky could be front page modeling! :circle-of-love:

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_20240513_170235.jpeg
IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
I recon I'll play taps while you cut. Da da da da da da!

I have a day shift today and a nightshift tomorrow and a cheeky single day off Friday so I’ll trim her Friday unless we have rain. Right now it is crisp mornings and super low humidity so low rot conditions.

We’ve had such high humidity during the rain. I’ve been watching her like a hawk.

Nice work Tra, I am glad you're able to shake off the difficult work days when they occur and quickly return to a better state of being.
Omg Saturday night was one of the worst shifts I’ve ever had. I was so mentally depleted. You wouldn’t think being attacked or abused is part of our job, but it is. I work in an acute cRaZy and unpredictable ward. For example Saturday night I was being punched and spat at, had IV meds for dayssss and one unresponsive patient and ECG’s coming out my ECG’s. Yesterday it was one unstable, three stable patients but a good busy day, today, it’s two patients, both independent both GCS of 15, both continent both just have daily IV meds and 4 hourly obs.

I’m legit sitting enjoying a coffee on work time lol.

I’m actually a bit sad your summer grow is nearly done.

Tricky could be front page modeling! :circle-of-love:
She’s like a tall streak of pelican shit.

I actually found a comparison pic! Tiger is the mum, Tricky was a last minute monstercropped clone. And they are both at the exact same stage of flower! What are the chances lol?!

And while Tiger is defs a better looking plant, I can see similarities.

I’m so sad to be growing my last Tropicanna. She has been a beautiful strain.

Tiger Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 55 Days

IMG_5179.png

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_5152.jpeg

Omg Saturday night was one of the worst shifts I’ve ever had. I was so mentally depleted. You wouldn’t think being attacked or abused is part of our job, but it is. I work in an acute cRaZy and unpredictable ward. For example Saturday night I was being punched and spat at, had IV meds for dayssss and one unresponsive patient and ECG’s coming out my ECG’s. Yesterday it was one unstable, three stable patients but a good busy day, today, it’s two patients, both independent both GCS of 15, both continent both just have daily IV meds and 4 hourly obs.

I’m legit sitting enjoying a coffee on work time lol.

I’m actually a bit sad your summer grow is nearly done.
It's a nice world on a cold day when you have a warm cup of coffee in your hands. Or any day really when you can look past the stresses of the moment and enjoy those sips.

Yeah my grow isn't far from being done. I was gazing at them earlier thinking I don't really like the scraggy look, would them tidier. I will he revising my training approach this coming outdoor off season.

It's a nice world on a cold day when you have a warm cup of coffee in your hands. Or any day really when you can look past the stresses of the moment and enjoy those sips.

Yeah my grow isn't far from being done. I was gazing at them earlier thinking I don't really like the scraggy look, would them tidier. I will he revising my training approach this coming outdoor off season.
So true!

And made the best decision today. I decided my job had sucked enough life out of me this week. I’m not going in tonight. I’m just gonna do me, and do me I did!

Happy HumpDay!!!

(Or as I call it sickie Wednesday coz I’m not going in to work tonight!)
Omg it’s like a weight has been lifted off me! I’m getting my hair did tomoz, so it means I won’t be half dead for my appointment and I can actually listen to my hairdressers goss, coz he has the best gossip everrrr lol. He opens his salon early for me so it’s gonna mean I’m out early and can really enjoy the day. And I’ll trim Tricky too so I have a nice free day Friday.

So I have my usual mid week update, and something a bit cool. Jimmy had his first beach walk, and omg he LOVED it. As always I did my bit to share Robs mission lol

IMG_5225.jpeg

Dog pics here. It’s worth a click just to see Frank big smiling. And I did a bit more Tra’s ShittyArsed paint my rock work. Pics here. Exact same link lolling!

This room is mint atm. That means disaster is definitely looming.

IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5200.jpeg
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5215.jpeg

💚♥️💚

IMG_5206.jpeg

IMG_5203.jpeg

♥️
💚♥️
I’m so excited, so because when I woke I was doing a nightshift our dinner is all prepared, so I literally have zero jobs left, so I’m gonna shower, pour a wine, put on some tunes and get a teensy bit zooted!

IMG_20240515_085733.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom