Tranquilgreen - Hydro & Soil - First Grow Journal

My tent is slowly diminishing with my harvest.

I still have Quintonic and Sour Diesel left to harvest which will happen later this week. Two days ago I harvested my White Widow and my Chocolate Kush, washed them and hung the whole plant up to dry. In a dark unused closet at the temperature of about 75 degrees with a relative humidity of 45 or so.

:green_heart:

My update consists of harvesting. Had to get those last two plants out of my tent to fit my 2nd grow in for fall. So here are some of the buds from my Sour Diesel and Quintonic still on the plant at harvest day. They have been outside for a few days.

0091400.JPG

0081569.JPG

0071724.JPG

0052081.JPG

0032360.JPG

I'll be washing these and hanging them up to dry after removing the fan leaves. I have not tested these at all but in a few weeks I will have a smoke test for you. The Quintonic is a new strain bred by a guy in Washington state. I don't think it's released yet.

Until next time when I will be weighing each one for dry weight, stay tranquil!

Sweet Tranquil, congrats! :goodjob:

:thanks: Bapple! This grow journal will be coming to an end shortly, giving me more time to enjoy the next one. :lot-o-toke:

sweet buds you got there

:thanks: db... I took 12 clones off my Green Crack and they all survived so they will be joining my high brix grow in my tent this fall. The weather has changed to our normal spring weather. I was hoping for a long warm fall but that may not be the case.

And now, we come to the end of this, my first, grow journal. Here are the weights of each strain after drying. I will put my smoke test here and on the normal test thread too.

Chocolate Kush = 92.7 grams Smells like I dropped a chocolate bar in a bowl of fuel.

Quintonic = 86.7 grams Smells like a citrus and pine combination.

Sour Diesel = 48 grams Smells like sour fruit, can't smell diesel at all.

White Widow = 38.5 grams Smells kind of spicy and fruity. The best smelling of the bunch.

I've got my second grow in my tent and awaiting another light for more concentrated light in a 1200w (6w diodes) fixture so it's time to put this very educating grow behind me and concentrate on my Hi Brix grow.

Thanks for following and offering answers to my endless troubles and giving me positive comments friends. I really appreciate it! :green_heart:

A friend and I tried some of the Quintonic and WOW :tokin: some mellow smoke there. Not couch lock but that kind of stone that you don't care if your conversation starts out on one subject and moves to the next and the next without remembering how it started. Good laughing and great with a comedy movie or some music. In fact, better than most.

sounds great let me know how the white widow is I will be growing a white widow auto as so as the ones I am growing now finish

Hey db, I have not gotten into the WW yet, it smells wonderful though. Everything is in the jars and being burped daily. I doubt you can get much better than WW judging from how many people grow it. I'll let you know when I test it out.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom