Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Got some decent news today....

Passed my plumbing license test with a 92.8%. 🤘🤘🤘

Had a shitty ass day at work & got that email in the midst of my shitty day... it made the afternoon more tolerable. 😅
:headbanger: Way to fornicate those shittyass days right in their faces! :slide:

Had a shitty ass day at work & got that email in the midst of my shitty day... it made the afternoon more tolerable. 😅
Congratulations 🍾 on your license test P9 and glad it turned yer day around. CL🍀

:headbanger: Way to fornicate those shittyass days right in their faces! :slide:
On shitty jobs, I tell my apprentices "let's fuck today in the butt & just get it over with"
🤣

Appreciate ya Graytail :passitleft:

Happy to be done with all the distractions & back to the normal shitshow.

Congratulations 🍾 on your license test P9 and glad it turned yer day around. CL🍀
It was a big relief... I tend to carry those stressors into my off time (mainly my sleep schedule) and am always happy when I get a clear head. No more "extras" to my normal shit for awhile.

You're awesome brother! I appreciate the kind words man.
:passitleft:

Mycology at play in my garden
20240214_145556.jpg

Speaking of which, how's the toe? :cheesygrinsmiley: Is it close to normal looking?
Yeah man! Healed up pretty good. Finally started leaving it un-bandaged during my day to day.
Was worried about splitting it open again, so I kept it wrapped up daily. Seems to be solid now. 👍

Got a final weight on the #1 Lemon Tree plant harvest....

LoL, had to bust out a bigger scale, my lil guy can't handle the chubby ones. 🤣
1000002345.jpg
1000002346.jpg

Had to bust out the "medium scale" to get her weighed up.
1000002347.jpg
1000002348.jpg

Always a solid cut when they break my baby scale. 🤙

Looks like she turned out better than I expected.

Heck ya, gotta love that where those bags come from. they thick looking
The bag? Like the bag I've got the buds in?
It's a normal gallon size ziplock bag from the grocery store.... I use them right after drying buds during the "burping" phase because they're simple.

I'll put everything in mason jars to cure in a few days.

Nice to meet ya jmrl, always great to see a new face around here.

The bag? Like the bag I've got the buds in?
It's a normal gallon size ziplock bag from the grocery store.... I use them right after drying buds during the "burping" phase because they're simple.

I'll put everything in mason jars to cure in a few days.

Nice to meet ya jmrl, always great to see a new face around here.
Ok, they just seemed thick on the screen :D I do not pay attention to the bag section. I need too. I bought 2 2Gal Jars, I love them. OH and thanks for the love! I am loving it!

Ok, they just seemed thick on the screen :D I do not pay attention to the bag section. I need too. I bought 2 2Gal Jars, I love them.
No worries... the question just had my scratching my head for a second. LoL.... I tend to do that quite a bit tho, I gotta read things once or twice to pick up the topic.

...maybe I'm just a bit too high all the time. 🤣

Anyhow, happy to see ya pop in for a look. Feel free to hang around & ask anything ya want.
Sorry if I ever come off brash, my communication skills suck. LoL

No worries... the question just had my scratching my head for a second. LoL.... I tend to do that quite a bit tho, I gotta read things once or twice to pick up the topic.

...maybe I'm just a bit too high all the time. 🤣

Anyhow, happy to see ya pop in for a look. Feel free to hang around & ask anything ya want.
Sorry if I ever come off brash, my communication skills suck. LoL
Good Look! No need to apologize to me. I get called an assh*le because of my abrupt or straight-to-the-point. conversation style :)

I appreciate it when others are like that and not sugarcoating things.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I also appreciate the offer to help with questions, I may take you up on that offer sometime.

Got any pets?

Good Look! No need to apologize to me. I get called an assh*le because of my abrupt or straight-to-the-point. conversation style :)

I appreciate it when others are like that and not sugarcoating things.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I also appreciate the offer to help with questions, I may take you up on that offer sometime.

Got any pets?
I do! :high-five:

I'm a dog guy... We've got 2 pitty's; one about 13 y/o, and the other around 8 y/o.
1000002242.jpg
1000002239.jpg

If my wife had her way, we'd adopt all of them, but just don't have the space. LoL

Got a final weight on the #1 Lemon Tree plant harvest....

LoL, had to bust out a bigger scale, my lil guy can't handle the chubby ones. 🤣
1000002345.jpg
1000002346.jpg

Had to bust out the "medium scale" to get her weighed up.
1000002347.jpg
1000002348.jpg

Always a solid cut when they break my baby scale. 🤙

Looks like she turned out better than I expected.
Nice harvest amigo and you even enjoyed a happy ending. lol 😂 Everyone loves a happy ending. 🤩 CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo:

Congratulations 🥳

Good job bloke!

Back
Top Bottom