Very Difficult Situation - DWC - Indoor Grow!

so i think is either the aurora indica or the lemon kush now !! :circle-of-love: by it's looks seems to me that i have a baby girl right !!??
12443081_10156609217595524_1228508037_n.jpg

did a flush and starter the first week flower schedule nutes
6-6-10
12527787_10156609217260524_73647110_n.jpg

i don't think it will be too long IDK !

starting week 3 of flowering , not a single sign of flowering :( !!!!!! anyone know wich suplement can i purchase that goes along with the GH flora series ??? im thinking on flora nova bloom of floralicious plus ... those are good ?????

12571284_10156654644340524_257765669_n.jpg

starting week 3 of flowering , not a single sign of flowering :( !!!!!! anyone know wich suplement can i purchase that goes along with the GH flora series ??? im thinking on flora nova bloom of floralicious plus ... those are good ?????

12571284_10156654644340524_257765669_n.jpg

Its took my J.S.D.S. grow 18 days in flower before any sign of flower but have been goin hard ever since.
As far as GH goes, its damn good i alternate between GH and canna in different grows and i use GH full line of nutrients when i do use GH. They're pretty bad ass but any nutes out there are as long as u use them right. Now would be a pefect time to add your floralicious and kool bloom. If you use the GH nutrient calculator just use half of the recommended dose. So say you have a 2 gallon res. keepin it small here.... On the calculator just put 1 gallon at what it asks you to put in for that 1 gallon in your 2 gallon res. But YES those nutrients are good.they're strong to in DWC i only use half dose throughout the entire grow cycle. Dont need any more the 750 ppm or 1.8 ec in dwc with GH

Its took my J.S.D.S. grow 18 days in flower before any sign of flower but have been goin hard ever since.
As far as GH goes, its damn good i alternate between GH and canna in different grows and i use GH full line of nutrients when i do use GH. They're pretty bad ass but any nutes out there are as long as u use them right. Now would be a pefect time to add your floralicious and kool bloom. If you use the GH nutrient calculator just use half of the recommended dose. So say you have a 2 gallon res. keepin it small here.... On the calculator just put 1 gallon at what it asks you to put in for that 1 gallon in your 2 gallon res. But YES those nutrients are good.they're strong to in DWC i only use half dose throughout the entire grow cycle. Dont need any more the 750 ppm or 1.8 ec in dwc with GH

thanks a lot broo, but idk man , im following a GH chart , and im doing it exactly the dosage and today is day 19 and nothing yet , i dont have floralicious , im going to oreder it tomorow , but im going on vacation on wednesday , wont think it will arrive earlier than that, so i will hopefully asuming i will see some kind of sign when i get back next week , everything looks super nice, roots are very healthy, almost dont fit on the reservoir , all leafs are green normal , etc , going to flush tomorow and start on tuesday week 4 :( !!
12919035_10156689192910524_1001110348_n.jpg

LOL dude your doing a great job. I'm dealing with PH fluctuations with my Fox Farm Nutes. One day plants are looking good, do a res change and the she is looking sickly. When I check the PH it will rise like a whole number. I'll def be trying GH or AD nutes after this attempt. Its my first time ever growing. So I try not to get my heart to invested in while I learn DWC. But I will be checking in on your progress, your plants are looking excellent compared to mine, you got this! :thumb:

LOL dude your doing a great job. I'm dealing with PH fluctuations with my Fox Farm Nutes. One day plants are looking good, do a res change and the she is looking sickly. When I check the PH it will rise like a whole number. I'll def be trying GH or AD nutes after this attempt. Its my first time ever growing. So I try not to get my heart to invested in while I learn DWC. But I will be checking in on your progress, your plants are looking excellent compared to mine, you got this! :thumb:

If your pH is rising that means your plant is drinking more water then food .Just add water to your reservoir that stop the fluctuating. Just feed 1 time and add water every few days and you'll be fine with dwc.It took me while to dial it in but that little system I listed works great for me .I only check my pH every 2-3 days when water level low you'll drive your self crazy trying to pH test every day.

Thanks man,really? Thank god I didn't bought the Fox farm nutes , one of the things I love most about GH flora series is that,you have a steady ph reading ,surely depends on you water,I use pure to water ,I don't have to even check.ph etc, It's been months since I have embarked in the growing path ,but with bags seed is very difficult to achieve a efficient harvest ,I have grow.2 males plants and a series of frustrated plants at first,thanks god I took the hang of it , right.now I outgrowned my plant and it passed my lights ,I had too put it on the other side of the tent and laugh is not getting in my 2 main colas,it is very extremely difficult to flush and clean the reservoir :( I have 3 clones 1 is starting to flower, I have only 200 w of lights that is concerning me cause I think the slow bud development is because of that,

Here is week 5 of flowering ,can't tell if is in a good path or not,I have only grow a microplant and was outside but as soon as it started flowering,the bud developed pretty fast
IMG_20160427_002047.jpg
IMG_20160427_002428.jpg
IMG_20160427_002037.jpg
IMG_20160427_002018.jpg

Gee bro,you think? I'm very sceptic about this plant ,I haven't had any other experience,that's why I'm not sure if it is right,all I'm worrying is that the buds don't grow like it has to grow ,I have pruned and did some Technics, but I don't think is a beast ,I only wish I can have decent buds to past the early summer, thanks a lot broo

I have search In a lot of places,but only once found a 65w other than that,they all less than 30w ,I paired them with 5 20w led spectrum,but yeah man I have to move know,but I ordered that shit on China eBay ,so man I do what to do,where I live there's not too many options you know :(

Back
Top Bottom