Very Difficult Situation - DWC - Indoor Grow!

,week 9 has passed,I won't be wasting more nutes,pretty disappointed with the yield,although I have cut 3 colas and use them,I just couldn't wait ....I bet Idon't have even an ounce,now is flushing for a week ,I don't even want to let you guys know I would be ashamed :(
IMG_20160521_155146.jpg
IMG_20160523_112611.jpg
IMG_20160516_093146.jpg
IMG_20160522_225023.jpg
IMG_20160523_112633.jpg

Well I never cut out nitrogen completely until the flush but usually when there are 2-3 weeks remaining I will begin to drop the EC a little week by week.

Your nutrient levels in general may have just been too high causing a nitrogen toxicity. If I see N toxicity before I see nutrient burn I know that my nutrient mix contains too much N so I usually lower the base nutes and increase the PK

Considering you used GH nutes, try using the Lucas formula next time, you only need Bloom and Micro and the ratio of nitrogen will be lower :)

And if its really Yield you're after, consider growing an Indica or Indica leaning Hybrid :)

GreenFingers

I will try that Lucas formula,but I tried it and eliminate the grow nutes,and found a couple of days later some deficiencies in leafs so I went head with the 3 of them, what I did yesterday was to put the bloom nutes normally,and then only one ML of micro only ,I still got 2-3 weeks ahead on my other plant,acttually is a clone from this thread and a autoflower

Hey Orb, I'm on my first grow and my plants have been developing buds slowly as well. If I could achieve the same results for my first attempt I wouldn't be upset at all. I also noticed you mentioned they were "POTENT AF" well I would have to say potent herbs mean you had a successful grow. Personally I'd prefer to have high potency then ounces of medium grade. I'm sure you'll get your nutes dialed in and will produce more.

I had good success using the lucas ratio for the veg part of my last grow. I started with 0-5-10 under cfls and then went to 0-8-16 when i upgraded to led. I did have to add calmag tho as i got a pretty bad Ca deficiency during heavy growth.

I had good success using the lucas ratio for the veg part of my last grow. I started with 0-5-10 under cfls and then went to 0-8-16 when i upgraded to led. I did have to add calmag tho as i got a pretty bad Ca deficiency during heavy growth.

Using the Micro for soft water will prevent this as it has 7% Calcium :)

GreenFingers

I was using my tap water at this point which is full of calcium. I think it was the strain. White widow is notoriously Ca hungry and when you throw leds on em they eat it up. The normal dose for the calmag i have is 1 tsp/gal and it ended up using almost 5tsp/gal to get rid of the def. Ive never had a plant use that much before but it loved every drop of it.

I was using my tap water at this point which is full of calcium. I think it was the strain. White widow is notoriously Ca hungry and when you throw leds on em they eat it up. The normal dose for the calmag i have is 1 tsp/gal and it ended up using almost 5tsp/gal to get rid of the def. Ive never had a plant use that much before but it loved every drop of it.

I know exactly what you mean, I'm actually in a similar position with my NL5 X Afghan girls being extreme calcium hogs I'm using tap water also with connisseur and still can't seem to add enough CalMag, they just keep eating it up.

I usually find very high Calcium consumption with very heavy Indica leaning plants.

GreenFingers

sorry for not finisshing this journal , i mean it in the daily basis , cause i finished this plant 1 week later than it was ready, i took almost a ounze even before it was ready :( (nooob grower) but the final product , wasn't even an ounze , so in total i produced almost 2 sad ounzes. ... although it wasn't enough mariguana, this strain is sublime , 23 % thc really gets you couched locked :) ! im planing on buying some other beans of this strain , especifically the nirvana seeds !

13521757_10157005416455524_1350307830_n.jpg
13530252_10157005416690524_1200939641_n.jpg

still don't know how the hell this plant got so big, yet so little flowers :( !!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom