ViparSpectra Photo Contest P4000

Thanks to @Camaro1691 I have a chance otherwise I would have to wait for the next contest. It would be my first Grow light, measured my closet and it is the perfect shape and size too. After my heart attacks and by pass surgery I can't work and afford one, so, I very much appreciate his going to bat for me, I'm humbled. :green_heart:
Well damn dude, very sorry to hear about the health issues and hopefully your on the right track to recovery and feeling better, I’m glad I could toss my chance in there for you and I hope everyone makes it happen for ya! Everyone deserves to grow their own medicine. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS AND GALS!!

I will IF rep dont mind do the same for @Ljb1 would be nice to help out an active 420er. ;)
There's no need mate honestly I do have lights but much respect to you mate for doing it appreciate it this why I'm glad to be apart of this world you no what it's like more lights the better spares or Try new things haha

Well damn dude, very sorry to hear about the health issues and hopefully your on the right track to recovery and feeling better, I’m glad I could toss my chance in there for you and I hope everyone makes it happen for ya! Everyone deserves to grow their own medicine. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS AND GALS!!
Thank You, yes I'm doing great now considering, the by pass saved my life. The hardest part is not working. Since I'm so close to retirement age, I'm just trying to retire. I have been getting good exercise with the garden and it keeps my spirits up. Once I get my disablity I'll be doing better yet, had to get a lawyer on it. LOL

Looks like you got double the chance then morda fingers crossed will start posting tomorrow. ;)
I’m hoping/feeling like other members will be in support of this as well, and since it’s going to go off member votes this time around, it should be easy to make happen:passitleft::cheer::popcorn:

:thanks::love: :.)

Thank you for your support to ViparSpectra, your active participation gave me more motivation to run the official account.

You're all active 420er. :circle-of-love:

Please note that in this contest everyone has one chance to share their participatory post to join our Voting session.
Like a 420 official photo contest.

Note: Each person can only post one participatory post, no limit to other discussions here. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).

It’s the first time to hold a photo contest and select the winners by voting. I hope everyone can understand the imperfect details and we will do better next time.

Yes please and some.more yes pplease #ViparSpectraP4000
20210917_140634.jpg
20210917_140237.jpg
20210917_135652.jpg

I think you need a new glue trap bud :rofl: :rip: Plants look amazing though:lot-o-toke:
I save them until covered and crunchy enough to fool my kids into thinking they are energy bars !!!. Lol .
Thanks .lol

Hi 420 members, :cheer:

A new way of participating in our giveaway: PHOTO CONTEST.:tommy:
Photo-Contest活动图.jpg

Prize:
The winner could be a new tester for the P4000 led grow light. :theband:

Photo Contest Rule:

1. Like this post or follow us.

2. Post cannabis pictures with ViparSpectra lights to ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion, and MUST tag #ViparSpectraP4000, without other LED grow light's shot. And in the photos, you should make sure the ViparSpectra light can be seen.

3. Only plants allowed for submission. No dried flowers or single bud shots.

Note: Each person can only post one participatory post, no limit to other discussions here. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).

Contest Deadline:

Oct. 6th.

Pick winner:
The winner will be chosen by you.
Voting will run from 7th-14th in October.

*What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with P4000 on 420magazine

Hope everyone enjoys this competition!

ViparSpectra Team
#ViparSpectraP4000

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom