Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Grassy ass, Spring. Maybe just a reflection of the rollercoaster called life ;)

Dago Tresos, en los dagos blumeros...

Buenas dagos, bambolinos :)
DSCF5496.jpg

con flasho, para correcto colores
DSCF5498.jpg

Caesaro del Rico thanks mcloadie for the real "+Reps" Tax ;) All is forgiven, of course.

Paul the asshole states in Romans 13 that Christians are obliged to obey all earthly authorities,

stating that as they were introduced by God, disobedience to them equates to disobedience to God,

Many scholars and theologians have often noted the drastic difference in teachings between Paul and Jesus.

Render unto Caesar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I despise paul and what he did to christianity, whatever it was...

haha im not sure i understand but im baked an shit an that just seemed funny as hell aha

the bible says to rend unto Caesar what is caesars....that is....

Yeah, dang, I read "salad" and "palace" the first few times as well. Lol :)

oh man. its absolutely sickening... we are sheep, an will continue to be as long as we all live in fear of the government an know they control the money. its horrible man, the world needs to wake the F up an see that we are being hurded an directed to live by a bullshit book an other dumb ass rules created by governments an higher powers to control the population. same with cigarettes an aids an cancer an all these things that are out there that guaranteed kill you... aids was no accident, cancer is very curable, an cigs kill thousands everyday. an the sick part is that they use these things as "population control". an keeping the amounts of people at bay. even our foods have all been genetically modified to grow faster an bigger.. same with animals, chickens are grown by the hundreds in a barn that will never see the light of day.. an are soo fat they cant even walk.. its disgusting. i always imagine how bad it would screw someone up from 200 years ago to eat food from today. they would be likely hospitalized.

It's disgusting. And all in the name of corporate greed.

It makes me sick to see the same mistakes being repeated

and the same crimes being committed on nature and humanity.

They are f*cking around with everyones hormone system for a bit more profit.

Remember DDT?

This is basically the same thing, but worse and the problems are only starting to be discovered.

Endocrine disruptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God help us all.

I hope we can do better than "doomed", Dang ;)

This is why sites like 420 are important.

Knowledge is power.

The more knowledge you can get someone to seek,

The more power they can have over their life and their decisions.

The better decisions people make, the better the world becomes,

One good, well informed decision at a time.

Damn slow process, but all good things take time, like this blunt. Gone out 3 times already ;)

No-one is stupid, but most people are ill-informed.

I hope that changes, look at how rapidly weed laws are changing.

I really hope people are "waking up" to what corporate greed and phoney religions have done to the world.

:amen:

I dont really want to get into the Genetic Modified debate but I feel I must chime in. People are free to eat and purchase whatever they want in my country. Bussiness owners are also able to do whatever they can to make a profit. Its the governments resposibility to protect the people from themselves. Not the Business owners. There are thousands of dirt bag sleeazy piece of craps making millions in this country by basic scammery. But that is capitolism. Build a better moustrap and sell it for more $. The consumer must do the research them selves and not buy a big red tomato based on it being the prettiest in the store. Caveat emptor. Although I do agree that the government has been less than forthright with information and consumer education, The farmers are using the capitolst system in place in this country. Grow em big, sell em high. Its the exact same in all other aspects of business in this country. The difference is, GM veg goes into our body, whereas the other frivilous stuff we buy doesnt. Consumers must educate themselves and In the U.S., its not gonna happen. The shepard leads his flock to the edge and if the first sheep goes off, its hard to stop the flock mid leap.
Im not saying what is happening is right. I personally believe the government is a group of idiots led by a supreme idiot who rarely if ever make the best descion.But the corporations and farmers are using thesystem that is in place to make a profit, and although its maddening and makes me irate, Its what capotilism is based on. There is no moral high ground in capitolism. There is only immorality and profit.
I read years ago a quote from a industry tycoon-- "How do I sleep at night?? With a pillow stuffed full of $100 bills. And when I wake up and look out my 40' bay window at my private beach, I feel sorry for noone."

Holy wall of irate Text. What a wonderfully worded meander, Spimp.

Caveat emptor. My goodness. Should i know the taste of horse- or rat meat in my lasangne?

That must be a high-quality harvest you had there :)

You are right, of course and well said.

Down with everything!

We wern't having a "
Genetic Modified debate" btw. It was about weedkiller in your piss.

I want a pillow stuffed with $100 dollar bills ;)

that reminds me of the guy that wanders into the psychiatrist office dressed only in saran wrap. the doctor says "I can clearly see your nuts."

I hurt my back the other day.

I was playing piggy-back with my 6 year old son and I fell off.

I went to the doctors.

He said "I'd like you to lie on the couch."

I said, "What for?"

He said, "I want to sweep the floor."

I had a strawberry growing out of my head,

so the Doc gave me some cream to put on it.

- Tommy Cooper RIP

wiz bang rim shot:)
I went to the doctors.

He said "I'd like you to lie on the couch."

I said, "What for?"

He said, "I want to sweep the floor."

- Tommy Cooper RIP

Back
Top Bottom