What nutrients are you using

SteveJasmine

Hey guys/girls
Just a thread to find out what everyone is using in the way of nutrients? Personally I use flairform nutrients.
Veging:
CMX (Cal mag)
Roots
Green veg
Silica magic

Flowering:
CMX (Cal mag)
Roots
Green bloom
Bud genie
Bud storm
Silica magic

I also add an organic seaweed solution from time to time.

I seem to get very good results and I always feed full strength as per manufacturers instructions.

I try to pH at around 5.8 but will accept 5.6 - 6.2

Mega Crop - Greenleaf Nutrients
Cal-Mag - Greenway Biotech
Silica - AgSil 16h

All my nutrients come in powder form. The Cal-Mag and Silica are then turned into liquid solutions by adding your own water. Cheaper than paying for diluted bottled nutes.

Anyone ever use remo nutes, I’m thinking of giving them a go next grow.
Personally I have never used the remo neutriant line but I have only seen and heard good things if I was to ever change neuts from GH remo neuts would be up there for shure that's just my opinion but has any one got actul experience using the product???

Anyone ever use remo nutes, I’m thinking of giving them a go next grow.

If you decide to go that route, I've got 2 of their 7 x 1 liter Supercharger kits sitting here. I could make you a good deal on them.

Hello buddy, I have been using Remo Nutrients for my current hydro grow and I did like them but if I'm quite honest I probably wouldn't use them again in hydro due to them having insolubles in them.

I run coco though and have a great schedule I created which consists of,

Canna
A&B
Cannazym
Boost
PK

Advanced Nutrients
Big Bud
B-52
Bud Candy

House and Garden Roots Excelurator (Highly recommended)

Plagron Green Sensation

Veg time,
A&B
Roots Exc
B-52 (if your running a 6-8 week veg start giving at 4 weeks from seed)
Cannazym

Flower,
A&B
Roots (up to week 5)
Big Bud (from week 2-5)
Cannazym (up to week 6)
B-52 (up to week 6)
Bud Candy
Boost (2ml at week 2, 2.5ml week 3, 3ml week 4, 4ml week 5-6)
Plagron Green Sensation (week 6-7-8)
PK (strain depending)

Seems a lot but I have had amazing results with this schedule, few friends use it and works for them too, great thing is out water is around PH 8 so once everything is added i/we end up with 6.0-6.3 PH.

If you want the schedule let me know.

Good luck buddy.

Hello i use General hydroponics
Flora trio, Calimagic, Armor si im currently looking to get some rapid start for root development and what not "bigger the root bigger the fruit" as they say.
i use the same line up with floralicious plus. i used rapid start once and decided it's far too expensive for what it's supposed to do. especially when i don't think it really does all that much, based on the grows that i didn't use it.

pretty simple over here For Hydro and Coco is use Current Cultures line of nutrients . I use them because they are some of the cleanest that I have ever come across ( by clean I mean no salt build up) and their system is super easy . Now I have only used two other lines prior to coming across these ...those being Gen hydro flora series and advanced(connoisseur) their full line .

I preload my soil with Down to Earth Flower and Bloom (Dry) at transplant before flip, then top feed DTE every 2 weeks or so.

Tap water sits out for 48hr with 50mg of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) powder mixed in.
For feeds, I alternate mixtures weekly: (pH 6.2-6.3)

Tap water w/ Blackstrap molasses
Spring Water w/Great White mica
Spring Water w/URB and Blue Plant soluble or Neptune’s liquid seaweed kelp blend

I just fed Spring Water w/Recharge for the first time last night, so we’ll see how that works.

My last grow I fed different compost tea mixtures, I’m trying to get away from those this round because they are a pain in the ass to keep up with. URB is good, but it’s expensive hence the recharge.

Back
Top Bottom