What strains are we growing this year?

Real nice. what are you using for light?

T-5 floroscent while they are young and vegging. I keep em fairly close so I don’t get much stretch. Also using The Growing Rack so I can easily adjust the height of the fixture in seconds.

Biobizz nute line and the soil is a mixture of FFOF, Canna Coco, and perlite.

Chocoloco
Colombian Gold
Sterling Haze.
That's the sativa grow. In a month I will be starting my winter grow. I thought I had a plan but things have changed.
I have to see if anything new shows up before I have to start seeds. Going to be close. I will start the best seeds I have at the time. Any breeding will only be a side show and not a main goal. Only going to have 1 regular strain so there won't be many males to deal with. If everything shows up in time here is what I think I will grow
Headband x C-99 fem, Grimm
Agent Orange reg, TGA
Lost Coast Hash Plant fem, Humbolt
Super Lemon Haze fem, Greenhouse
Chocolate Mint OG fem, Humboldt

Well I was close with the second one. Starting them today so no changing my mind now. Here is the new line up.
Headband, Humboldt
Jacks Cleaner 2 TGA
Chocolate Mint Og Humboldt
Basic Skunk 19 x C-99
Genius S-1
R.K.S. DNA
Jack's Cleaner's Bitch
Seedking Purps x Tahoe Og

Well I was close with the second one. Starting them today so no changing my mind now. Here is the new line up.
Headband, Humboldt
Jacks Cleaner 2 TGA
Chocolate Mint Og Humboldt
Basic Skunk 19 x C-99
Genius S-1
R.K.S. DNA
Jack's Cleaner's Bitch
Seedking Purps x Tahoe Og
Yo!
I'm all over that Jack's Cleaner! I plan on running it in the future.
:high-five:

#jackjunkie

Its going to get a work out in my grow room. I am growing them all out to finish. No one gets to leave early LMAO. The best male will be used to pollinate the best Genius S-1. One thing I do not have is a supply of indoor sativa seeds. Not sure what kind of hybrid this will be. It will be a indoor sativa so a supply of seeds could be nothing but good.

5 Big Buddha Cheese grow vertical on screens.
31 days since first started germination.
20180918_213242 (2).jpg

My girl and her cuttings are 100% unknown lineage. All I know about them is that the seed was the last survivor of a pill bottle of seeds my little brother gave me 3 years ago. And those were saved from plants they had back in the late 90s.

Since I think it will be impossible to determine what strain from back then they turn out to be, I am just going to declare my own, and whatever I get will be simply designated Feyleaf; which will be the baseline for future breeding experiments. Breeding my own is super important to me, since I have come up with a metric buttload of great names that I now must use. But that (naming) is a topic for another post.

Back
Top Bottom