White Lavender - 4x4 Grow Tent - 600W - 1st Gow

Conbar77

So I'm going to start by explaining my setup. I'm new to indoor so this is my first grow I'm hoping if I keep up on posting updates you guys can help me out with any questions or concerns.

So my setup is
Sun hut 4x4 grow tent
6" vortex exhaust fan
Carbon filter
600w digital ballast hybrid bulb
Large A/C in corner (idr btu)

As of 9/21/13 I purchased 12 white lavender clones. I've personally never bought clones but these did not look the best unfortunitly but I was ensured by dispensary thy are "top shelf" clones.

I started this thread on my phone so I'm going to finish it off tomorrow with a bunch of pictures of everything

Re: White Lavender - 4x4 Grow Tent 600w 1st grow

:welcome: I'm a 1st time grower, too. I'm not sure about the iPhone, but I think there is an iPhone app... I'm sure someone will answer soon. I'm subbed and looking forward to watching your grow adventure.

Hey welcome to 420 my friend. Subbed and along for the ride. I wouldnt post direcct from phone well not pics. I use my phone as cam but load via my comp. As then they cant trace pic details such as gps etc.your phone will have the geo tagging on off bit but I still go via comp for peace of mind. Good luck on your grow and looking forward to it. Feel free to check my journal out and holla anytime.

Here comes PICS!

so heres my first update

Heres some pics of my tents and plants

this is only day 3.

clones i bought looks a little small? possily idk what is your guys opinions?
a couple of the clones are extremely tall which i do not want cuz im going for smaller bushier plants. originally i wanted only 6 plants but the minimum clone order was 10 and then they decided to throw in the extra last 2 they had so now i have 12. althhough one looks as if it may not make it

9/21/13

received 12 "white Lavender" clones from kustom klones. most did not have significant root growth for transplant but i didnt have much of a choice. transplanted into 4x4 square pots with 100% roots organic soil. 2 of the clones are extremely tall compared to rest. 1 unhealthy looking plant. have A/C set to auto keeping temp at soil level 77-79 degrees lights on 24 hour. fed with water

9/22

mixed 1 gal of distilled water with 1 tsp of Bio-Roots Root Booster watered all 12 (possibly to much? opinions??) very small noticable growth to leaves (all the leaves of the clones were cut when bought) plants very light in color. could it just be new growth or deficiency? lowered the light closer to plants. going to follow tomorrow with plain water and then next watering will be food. im posting information about my nutrients after this. opinions on how to feed are Greatly appreciated

My Nutrients: tthese aare some of the nutrients i have to work with

Cutting Edge Solutions:
bloom
grow
micro
plant amp
mag amp

Also have

Bio Root root booster
Bud XL
SM-90?
mother of all blooms?

i did not buy all of these most were givin to me so any input would be great. my plan was to water all with 1/4 strength of all the cutting edge products ( so mix bloom, micro, grow, plant amp, mag amp, all together into 2 gallons maybe add root booster? any opinions please?

Plants are real small and hard to see

IMG_3167_zps2e91421d.jpg

IMG_3169_zps5b3f7078.jpg

IMG_3171_zps588a1a66.jpg

IMG_3172_zpscc62ed67.jpg

IMG_3173_zps5d119ae2.jpg

IMG_3174_zps838d58bf.jpg

IMG_3175_zps4f5d3bcb.jpg

IMG_3176_zpse5c0e3df.jpg

IMG_3177_zps8b45b595.jpg

IMG_3178_zpse9556a43.jpg

IMG_3179_zps24bf8095.jpg

IMG_3180_zps1310ff2c.jpg

IMG_3181_zps3a3049d5.jpg

IMG_3182_zps65df6142.jpg

IMG_3183_zpsffd917ec.jpg

IMG_3185_zps87be9471.jpg

IMG_3187_zps8903978a.jpg

ive been doing some much research for this grow and im trying to get this done as professional as possible. im not trying to half ass it and sit back doing nothing to get pounds. ill appreciate ANY input or advice on things to do/change i want this to be as best as possible..

WATER!! im still tryting to figure out watering. i understand when to water(when soils dry) and i can tell by the weight of the pot.. but when i water all the runoff drains all over the floor and makes a huge puddle :( my PH of water is about 7.4-8 ( using vial and drops and color scale) do you guys recommend lowering it? sice this is in my garage i fill up a container about half way or so with water and use a cup from that to water but i but a pump and air stone in my water to keep it oxengenated.. idk if thats a good idea or not i just took it upon myself to do that it seemed like a good idea

Hey welcome to 420 my friend. Subbed and along for the ride. I wouldnt post direcct from phone well not pics. I use my phone as cam but load via my comp. As then they cant trace pic details such as gps etc.your phone will have the geo tagging on off bit but I still go via comp for peace of mind. Good luck on your grow and looking forward to it. Feel free to check my journal out and holla anytime.

Thanks Man, just Checked it out.. Your girls look beautiful. wish mine looked like that lol

The addict's advice is sound. I'm not experienced with growing cannabis - on my first grow, but I've gardened for decades. I'm a big fan of storing water in totes. It's good to have a couple of containers. If you are using municipal and not well water, letting the water sit gets rid of most of the chlorine. The bubbler will really help with this, too. Chlorine kills the good bacteria in the soil. It's also easier to pH adjust a larger volume of water than a small one. With two or more totes full of water you can be using one tote to water while gradually adding an acidifier to the other tote to bring the pH down.

The addict's advice is sound. I'm not experienced with growing cannabis - on my first grow, but I've gardened for decades. I'm a big fan of storing water in totes. It's good to have a couple of containers. If you are using municipal and not well water, letting the water sit gets rid of most of the chlorine. The bubbler will really help with this, too. Chlorine kills the good bacteria in the soil. It's also easier to pH adjust a larger volume of water than a small one. With two or more totes full of water you can be using one tote to water while gradually adding an acidifier to the other tote to bring the pH down.

thanks! great info brotherman

quick 9/23 update... im really questioning the height of my light..just went to check the room AND TEMPS were up to 82-83 it was pretty warm out today... ac is running hard in there. my light is only 9" from my tallest plant but my other plants are a ot shorter... the leaves are curing up a bit should i raise up the light?

also..one plant looks like its dieing. was the free clone they threw in (3rd pic down)
IMG_3196_zpsf49530b6.jpg

IMG_3191_zps656ced56.jpg

IMG_3199_zpsdcfcd0ae.jpg

IMG_3190_zpsc43982c0.jpg

IMG_3192_zpsfefe576a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom