Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

one off my other lads had colic from 2 weeks old and would scream from 6pm till 2am every day for 3 months so this little man is easy in comparison lol

The joys of colic. My son went through the same thing. Was fortunate enough at the time so that the wifey could stay at home. So I took over at nights. Working 50 hours a week and a few hours of sleep at night made for a grumpy dad at work

my run this fall proves anything the do just fine in coco
ran 10 autos , 4 Trans Siberian , 3 Amnisia , 3 AK ryder
all did great , the AK ryder were free seeds & really small & scrawny as hell bad genes not the coco
the TS got to be 6 & 7' resiny

cool mate can't wait to see your next run

The joys of colic. My son went through the same thing. Was fortunate enough at the time so that the wifey could stay at home. So I took over at nights. Working 50 hours a week and a few hours of sleep at night made for a grumpy dad at work

I know how you felt mate. Trying to juggle the two and stay sain at the same time was hard lol

So just checked on the ladies and they not looking to good. There first true leaves have started going brown working from the outside in and also crispy. This us happening because off the nitroymze that I added to their feed too early in there life so tomorrow they will get a flush and only ph water till they start to flower(which I normally do). Sorry but I can't get any pics off them till tomorrow when the kids are in school. Note to self stop trying different this as its messing my grows up.

the ladies look worse today but now have had a flush with ph water at 6.5. so heres some pics

northern lights
WP_0000513.jpg
WP_0000522.jpg

candy cheese
WP_000054.jpg
WP_000053.jpg

That flush should do them wonders....they dont look as bad as you made it sound my friend.......:) they just look a tad under the weather:)lol

in hoping the flush sorts them out mate and you know what us growers are like everything gets magnified lol

Morning guys, hope alls good with everyone. So here are a few pics off the little ladies a few days after the flush. all the new growth look ok, but as you know infected leaves will now just die off.

Northern lights
WP_0000564.jpg
WP_0000574.jpg

Cheese Candy
WP_0000602.jpg
WP_0000593.jpg

Back
Top Bottom