Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

So when i watered the ladies the other day i got a drop of water on the Northern Light and forgot to wipe it off, and yes i burnt her a little bit.

WP_0000491.jpg
WP_0000472.jpg

That must be a bit rough mate, but in saying that, I've been getting 8 recently & feel more knackered than when I was getting 6 =/

I know what you mean. Befoe the baby I would get about 6 hours now 4 but I had a full 8 hours the other night and felt worse than when I have 4 hour lol

I must admit it was my favourite time with my little girl . The night feeds . But she was a little diamond and slept through from being two weeks old . I still use to get up and check on her for weeks and weeks and have a little smoke to put me back to bed . It's a shame they grow up . Like my dad use to say . You send two years waiting for them to talk and walk and the next twenty telling them to sit down and shut up . Lots of love to the little guy . Have you brought him cuddle sheep yet . :rofl::rofl:

I must admit it was my favourite time with my little girl . The night feeds . But she was a little diamond and slept through from being two weeks old . I still use to get up and check on her for weeks and weeks and have a little smoke to put me back to bed . It's a shame they grow up . Like my dad use to say . You send two years waiting for them to talk and walk and the next twenty telling them to sit down and shut up . Lots of love to the little guy . Have you brought him cuddle sheep yet . :rofl::rofl:

one off my other lads had colic from 2 weeks old and would scream from 6pm till 2am every day for 3 months so this little man is easy in comparison lol

I'm startin' a inside grow\\ 3 mars400 in a shower stall in the 2nd bathroom

& starting a winter run with some auto's in g/h with sum aux light to lenthen the photo period
I have seed in hand of these ,
budda magnum auto ,
N/L auto ; vision seeds
Candy Kush auto ; autoseeds
Massive Midget auto ; heavvyweight seeds
gotta pick two , anyone grow these ? ? ?
I can start lifting things soon soo the inside grow will start this week

I'm startin' a inside grow\\ 3 mars400 in a shower stall in the 2nd bathroom

& starting a winter run with some auto's in g/h with sum aux light to lenthen the photo period
I have seed in hand of these ,
budda magnum auto ,
N/L auto ; vision seeds
Candy Kush auto ; autoseeds
Massive Midget auto ; heavvyweight seeds
gotta pick two , anyone grow these ? ? ?
I can start lifting things soon soo the inside grow will start this week

Not grown aint off those ain't sorry. I hear the heavyweight seeds are good though. Take it easy when lifting and when you start your journal posts link up so I can follow.

yeah will do , sterilizing coco from my summer greenhouse grow right now , when I get that done I'll start a journal

my run this fall proves anything the do just fine in coco
ran 10 autos , 4 Trans Siberian , 3 Amnisia , 3 AK ryder
all did great , the AK ryder were free seeds & really small & scrawny as hell bad genes not the coco
the TS got to be 6 & 7' resiny

Back
Top Bottom