Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

Picking your own only adds to the fun . Has anyone of you tried the red toadstool with the white dots flyergraic or something like that . Shit a spelling it's the mushroom that the author of Alice in wonderland used . They are the best ever .

I just guugled Red Toadstool, and it's the mushroom that you can't avoid in Latvian forests. As a kid who grew up in countryside next to woods I was told that it's a very poisonous mushroom and should never even touch it, so we resorted to poking them with sticks :)

Further reading about this mushroom - it is really poisonous if you eat a plate with them in one meal, if you eat one cap you go tripping, and ancient shamans used to eat these for their rituals and followers of shamans drank their urine to join shamans trip :rofl:

Weird sounding trip, especially people all experiencing similar things. I wouldn't want to be that bloke who got anally raped by crocodiles though, that'd be BG with a big grin on his face :)

BG, funnily enough I saw it too & thought of you :) You might be best removing it though, the mods might come & get ya

Only if you want me to . Do you actually know me my brother from another mother how did you know I like to bit . Have you seen the bite marks on my other halfs arse . I use to go and collect magic mushrooms from the moors local to me and the one's where the sheep grazed where the best for magic mushrooms . And that's saddelworth moore when the men are brave and the sheep are braver than the men .

Perhaps the sheep were partial to an odd mushroom !!!!...

Good Welshy.....just had a fiasco putting a garden cart togethr for the wife......long story short....got way to stoned for that task:)lmao

I just read the detail in skunnys grow and I did laugh a bit. I've had many a time like that mate so your not alone.

So i checked on the ladies on they have new growth so i thought i would take some pics

Northern Lights
WP_000035.jpg
WP_0000373.jpg

Candy Cheese
WP_0000411.jpg
WP_0000383.jpg

Back
Top Bottom