Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

BG I only know as when you here's the sound off a ladder outside its just me peeking through the curtains off the bedroom window lol

Skinny I ain't had any for years mate the last time I was seeing the green goblin from spiderman coming out off the wall paper and me and my mate just couldn't stop laughing for hours. Great times.

I have had times like you Welshman absolutely splitting my side's laughing but me and my friend had a really bad experience on them.

yes mate I remember this lad griping and thinking a mars bar was chasing after him lol needless to say it scared him a little.

Definitely going to stay tuned to this one! I always find it interesting watching Auto grows... it feels kind of out of place to me because of the lack of control haha... maybe I will have to experiment with them some day and expand my mind:)

Having a new crop every 3 to 4 weeks however.... that feels right at home. That should prove very fulfilling, enjoy all of the beautiful flower and smoke!

pull Up a chair mate. Was your candy a freebie by any chance as well???

Yup. Ordered 3 Northern Lights X Big Bud, and I got a fee Cheese Candy and a fee Mango Ryder. But, as a newbie is required to kill plants for initiation to this wonderful hobby, I already lost 2 NLBBs and the Mango.

Yup. Ordered 3 Northern Lights X Big Bud, and I got a fee Cheese Candy and a fee Mango Ryder. But, as a newbie is required to kill plants for initiation to this wonderful hobby, I already lost 2 NLBBs and the Mango.

like what skinny said the other day you show me someone that ain't made a mistake and I'll show you a liar lol I come over and check out your yard when I get 5 mins mate

Replied mate, I'll pop them in the post for you. :)

You're like a real life Santa mate. :) One thing I can cross off my bucket list but still a long list to complete :rofl:

take them when your in a happy mood and just remember that its not real lol

I'm always in happy mood welshy :) I'm an endless optimist. Even more when I'm away from my ex. haha :rofl:

Shamoo said I should be here ,
schooms are great , take when happy & joyous, take when in a bad mood & things might turn dark on ya , if darkness descends drink heavy that kills the high

Back
Top Bottom