Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

Shamoo said I should be here ,
schooms are great , take when happy & joyous, take when in a bad mood & things might turn dark on ya , if darkness descends drink heavy that kills the high

I'll keep this in my mind Woof, an awesome tip about the heavy drinking. Cheers.

subbed - Nice strains!

Can confirm that Shrooms are awesome and 100% worth it. Like others have said, just be in a happy mood when you eat em and embrace the ride, cause non of it is real:)

Not only do you get awesome visuals (if you take enough, you will see actual things, not just breathing walls and what not), but you get an amazing body high... talk about literally being stoned as fuck.

Only other thing I can add is smoke weed while you're tripping, only adds to the experience (in my opinion at least).

Good luck space traveler!!!

and yes mushies allllll the way baby!

as with anything like Good schrooms ,Good acid ,peyote

alky kills the high so don't miss any colors & visuals by having a few beers , make sure you got water & anything other to drink
smokin' puts strange neat twists to the high :) of the fungi

Space traveller, haha I love how it sounds :rofl:
All the advices are truly welcome and promptly copy pasted and on the big day will be written down on my hands and forehead (just in case I lose my hands and look in the mirror to find them :) )

Sorry welshy, your thread got hijacked again :rofl:

Subd Welshy......looking good:)
You all are killing me with all this shroom talk......i have tried them on 3 different occassions and have yet to get high, hallucinate, anything.........paid good money the first time........dude was there that i got him from....made him give me my money back:).......other two times friends brought them over and nothing....not anybody.........so what do you look for or how do you know if they are worth a crap before purchasing?..........

Subd Welshy......looking good:)
You all are killing me with all this shroom talk......i have tried them on 3 different occassions and have yet to get high, hallucinate, anything.........paid good money the first time........dude was there that i got him from....made him give me my money back:).......other two times friends brought them over and nothing....not anybody.........so what do you look for or how do you know if they are worth a crap before purchasing?..........

welcome mate. Best way to be sure is to pick them or grow them your self to be honest.

:popcorn:

Picking your own only adds to the fun . Has anyone of you tried the red toadstool with the white dots flyergraic or something like that . Shit a spelling it's the mushroom that the author of Alice in wonderland used . They are the best ever .

I can't say I've ever heard off it mate to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom