Yooper Rex on Auto - Hijack & Mini-Gun

yooper rex old buddy....I bet it smells great in there. Looking Great!

OMM,
Thanks for the good words and encouragement and tagging along as I attempted to keep a journal. Yes it sure does smell great in here.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Damn Yooper if you figured out how to make a journal and post pics , I guess I will have to give it a go

clayhead,
Yeah I got it halfway assed figured out. Still have to refer to my "cheat sheet", but it`s getting better all the time.

Peace & Great Growin
YR

PS....If I can learn how I know you can too. Go for it !!!!

Update;
Yield from the 2 Hijack autos was just less than an ounce, plus the handful of buds I picked off her before the harvest. Mini-Gun #1, Harvested on 5-12-13 was put into water for 4 1/2 days. Hung to dry this morning (5-17-13). Mini-Gun #2 is slow to finish. Soon.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

ah but its all yours:)
Have a Great weedend my Mechicken friend:circle-of-love:

5-23-13
Update,
Tonight`s the night. Mini-Gun #2 will be harvested tonight and set in a large jar of water and left for at least 3 days. #1 spent 4 1/2 days in water. IMO she`s drying very slowly and I think that's a good thing.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Good Luck with the water cure yooper rex :thumb:

Thanks OMM. So far so good, never tried it before. My girl seemed to like it. Her sister just started her swim a couple of hours ago.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks OMM. So far so good, never tried it before. My girl seemed to like it. Her sister just started her swim a couple of hours ago.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Hey Yooper, I have smoked water cured buds, but have never done it myself. You can smoke it anywhere it has no smell at all. Very strong too.

hope you have a good weedend Yooper:)

Hey Yooper, I have smoked water cured buds, but have never done it myself. You can smoke it anywhere it has no smell at all. Very strong too.

Wow OMM no smell and strong .... sounds like it`s right up my alley. Can`t wait to put it to the test.

hope you have a good weedend Yooper:)

Thanks mr. fish, I sure intend to and you do the same my friend.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to one and all.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

you will be suprized how much funky stuff comes off your buds if you do a true water cure. dust, bugs and who knows what else:)
Wow OMM no smell and strong .... sounds like it`s right up my alley. Can`t wait to put it to the test.

Thanks mr. fish, I sure intend to and you do the same my friend.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to one and all.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

you will be suprized how much funky stuff comes off your buds if you do a true water cure. dust, bugs and who knows what else:)

Don`t believe what I`m doing is the "water cure" you are referring to. All I`m doing is sticking the stem into a large container of water and letting it set for at least 3 days. First one was there for 4 1/2 days.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Good weed Clay!
Thank you for your service!:thanks:
I thought that was what you were doing but wasn't sure. I think you will be happy with the wick flush. it only makes sense:thumb:

Hey Snowbird 328:)

Pictures taken, but can`t them from camera to computer. Don`t know what the hell`s going on. Old camera--newer computer, guess they don`t like each other. Will keep trying. Mini-Gun #1 yielded 23.2 grams after drying. Not bad, but short of my goal of 1 oz per girl.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

good weed Yooper

Pictures taken, but can`t them from camera to computer. Don`t know what the hell`s going on. Old camera--newer computer, guess they don`t like each other. Will keep trying. Mini-Gun #1 yielded 23.2 grams after drying. Not bad, but short of my goal of 1 oz per girl.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Congrats yooper...that's 23.4 grams you didn't have before.You almost made your goal. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom