Yooper Rex on Auto - Hijack & Mini-Gun

good weed Yooper
f

Thanks mr. fish. Now I know where next weeks meds are coming from.

just pretend it was an oz like old days.......23.2 after you take the seeds and stems out....bought many like that

WTF you bought some oz`s like that ? Thought I was the only one that did that. Yeah that part of the "good ol` days" sucked. Never did care for the weights and measures back then.

Congrats yooper...that's 23.4 grams you didn't have before.You almost made your goal. :thumb:

Thanks OMM and you`re right, that`s 23 grams I didn't have before. Yield : for the size...not too bad. Goal: close, but no cigar. I just like the big girls better. Seems like for not much more effort and some more time, I liked the 4-6 oz`s per lady a lot better. IMO.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

f

Thanks mr. fish. Now I know where next weeks meds are coming from.

WTF you bought some oz`s like that ? Thought I was the only one that did that. Yeah that part of the "good ol` days" sucked. Never did care for the weights and measures back then.

yooper rex old friend, I bought those too. I kind of enjoyed the forth of July seed explosions. Of course catching my long hair on fire wasn't too much fun.:thedoubletake::smokin:

yooper rex old friend, I bought those too. I kind of enjoyed the forth of July seed explosions. Of course catching my long hair on fire wasn't too much fun.:thedoubletake::smokin:

Been there and done that. Good morning OMM my ol`friend. Looks like we both are having trouble with these so called modern frustrations.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

howdy Yooper, and a fine weed to you also:)

Been there and done that. Good morning OMM my ol`friend. Looks like we both are having trouble with these so called modern frustrations.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Amen Brother! We don't give up though! :grinjoint:

Update,
Pictures were taken on the 27th. Finally got them to upload, after about 25 tries. Did`nt do anything differently. Well here goes.
My guard dog ? Yup that`s him.
IMGP02493.JPG
IMGP0248.JPG
My girl.
IMGP02332.JPG
IMGP02342.JPG
IMGP02372.JPG
IMGP02402.JPG

The harvest.
IMGP02462.JPG
IMGP02451.JPG
IMGP02441.JPG

This is it !!!!!!
IMGP02462.JPG
IMGP02451.JPG

Well I got some pictures up. Don`t know what was going on , but it was a struggle. Lost a few pictures and I apologize for the BAD ones.

The Girls are of Mini-Gun #2
The Harvest is from Mini-Gun #1
The Dog is from The Stoned Kingdom of Dogdom

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

PS,
Sorry for 3 of the same picture, 1 mistake of many.

got me a chihuahua and I can look at that bud six times! so I will be right back............. yep after I quit typing I will look some more!
nice Yooper:)
hope you are having a good smoke kind of day:)

got me a chihuahua and I can look at that bud six times! so I will be right back............. yep after I quit typing I will look some more!
nice Yooper:)
hope you are having a good smoke kind of day:)

Thanks mr. fish. All the days are good anymore. Cheech is the best dog , off the leash, that I`ve ever had. He takes me on patrol around the 6 acres a couple times a day. He just turned 12, other than getting cataracts, he`s in good health.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

looks good to go. picture taking is harder than growing pot sometimes. I have spent way more on camera stuff than pot growing stuff.lol buds looking good dog looking better. I miss my yorkie

Guard Duty
IMGP02494.JPG
IMGP02433.JPG
IMGP02424.JPG

Could`nt find these earlier. This is from Mini-Gun #1.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

looks good to go. picture taking is harder than growing pot sometimes. I have spent way more on camera stuff than pot growing stuff.lol buds looking good dog looking better. I miss my yorkie

Tell me about it! bozzo420. I just bought a new camera to replace my old one and it's worse than the old one. :smokin:

Hey My Buddy Yooper Rex. You have pictures up...that's good enough for me. I too up loaded pics tonight. Well, lets say, I got 4 up that I could find and post. Good enough for me.:high-five:

I think we have a glitch in our brains Buddy. Hell, man I taught Computer Science 17 years. I think I have forgotten some of the important parts. I think our problem is understanding where they go. I use the "My Photos" to find most of them. It's right here in the posting window.

Those long buds look like good smoke to me Yooper. Really nice. The other girls look nice and green. More good smoke coming soon. Love that dog of yours...bet he's smart as hell. Man if we had that much land over here, we would be millionaires. I like that you can walk around like that. Bet it smells good out there.
:high-five:

howdy Yooper! good weed to you also, that there bit of cannalove sho is purdy:bravo:
have a Rep:)

Hey My Buddy Yooper Rex. You have pictures up...that's good enough for me. I too up loaded pics tonight. Well, lets say, I got 4 up that I could find and post. Good enough for me.:high-five:

I think we have a glitch in our brains Buddy. Hell, man I taught Computer Science 17 years. I think I have forgotten some of the important parts. I think our problem is understanding where they go. I use the "My Photos" to find most of them. It's right here in the posting window.

Those long buds look like good smoke to me Yooper. Really nice. The other girls look nice and green. More good smoke coming soon. Love that dog of yours...bet he's smart as hell. Man if we had that much land over here, we would be millionaires. I like that you can walk around like that. Bet it smells good out there.
:high-five:

OMM,
Yes, i finally did get some pictures up. Have no idea what was going on, was doing things the same way, not working, not working, 25 times, then it finally worked....half assed anyway, cause I didn`t find all of them. I use the "My Photos" thing too, only way I got it to work. Glitch in my brain ? no way.....cause I got 2 of them.....one`s lost and the other one`s lookin` for it.
Thanks for the good words. I am happy with the quality, but not the yield from these autos. For not much more work and some more time the big girls yield 4-6 times as much, mine did anyway. My growing area (3 1/2' x 7) limits the number of plants I can grow. Some times "Cheech" aka "The Boss" is too smart for his own good. First small dog i`ve had.
Yeah my 6 acres over there would make us both millionaires. Years back I had a line on 2 acres on the big island for 9 g`s. Alas, I could only afford to look at it or buy it, but not both. Dream shattered.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

howdy Yooper! good weed to you also, that there bit of cannalove sho is purdy:bravo:
have a Rep:)

Good morning mr. fish, good weed back at ya. Thanks for the kind words and rep, much appreciated my friend. Take care. Later.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

OMM,
Yes, i finally did get some pictures up. Have no idea what was going on, was doing things the same way, not working, not working, 25 times, then it finally worked....half assed anyway, cause I didn`t find all of them. I use the "My Photos" thing too, only way I got it to work. Glitch in my brain ? no way.....cause I got 2 of them.....one`s lost and the other one`s lookin` for it.
Thanks for the good words. I am happy with the quality, but not the yield from these autos. For not much more work and some more time the big girls yield 4-6 times as much, mine did anyway. My growing area (3 1/2' x 7) limits the number of plants I can grow. Some times "Cheech" aka "The Boss" is too smart for his own good. First small dog i`ve had.
Yeah my 6 acres over there would make us both millionaires. Years back I had a line on 2 acres on the big island for 9 g`s. Alas, I could only afford to look at it or buy it, but not both. Dream shattered.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Guess the two Brain thing didn't work out for you yooper. A shame that. Sounded like a good idea, anyway.

Well, you said you wanted to try those Autos out...now you have. Screw em. Like you said just a little more time and you could have had a bigger yield.

I try to stay away from those "would of", could of", "should of" things. Can sleep at all when I do that.

:surf:

Good morning and good weed yooper I found your thread yea!! good lookin buds man. You gonna post your WW pic's???:peace::thumb::high-five:

Good weed/morning to ya. Thanks for going through the trouble to find this. My first journal, so i guess it`s ok, i try anyway. Yes i plan on taking pictures real soon. Have 4 other strains growing now. Some older pictures on "Over 50" thread. New ones will be there also.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Back
Top Bottom