You Might Be A Grower If

You might be a grower if you finally find this thread and read it through in one sit :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl: :rofl:
you know you are a grower when reading all of these posts and you think...
THANK GOD it isn't only me

Nice thread resurrection Birdie!

When you watch your girlfriend drive away in a uhaul with 90% of everything,
And you stand there scratching your head with a concerned look.
Thinking about how much more supplies you need for all that new space.
And your already on your way to your #1 shop.

*You smell your arms and hands before you go anywhere.

*You have a fond love of cloth tape and all it's glory.

*You see a bust on T.V and analyse the setup and the plants.

*There's always some chain and some pliers nearby.

*You go into an aquarium shop and the little artificial lights over the tanks gives you a buzz.

*You spend a small fortune on dutch made lighting equipment and buy your clothes from kmart.

*You are drawn to greenhouses. Of any size.

Great thread BTW

You might be a grower if...

All foods, tastes and smells are likened to strains, not the other way around.

i.e. This lemonade reminds me of the SkunkWalker pheno cross from 1997
This garlic cheese casserole tastes like the WhiteCheese grow from summer of 2009

...... your tent's floor is generally cleaner than your own living space :) (sigh.....)

Thanks to Jeff Foxworthy, we all know how to tell if you might be a redneck, so I thought I'd put together a list of the top ten signs that will tell if you might be a grower.
==============================

You might be a grower IF....

1) You stress about the quality of nutrients you give your plants but live on a diet of fast food, potato chips, coffee & soda

2) Every plastic container looks like a potential hydro system

3) Your electric bill is more than your mortgage payment

4) Your neighbors are always asking why you never let you pet skunk out of the house to play

5) When someone refers to a "hottie with 36-24-36 measurements" you think they're referring to the N-P-K ratio on some super brand of nutes

6) Someone asks you about your girls and you forget all about your daughters and tell them about your plants.

7) You're in the process of curing, but you're not a doctor and nobody is sick

8) A "light leak" has nothing to do with slowly dripping water

9) A fully packed tent makes you feel better than a fully packed bowl

10) You include :420: in your list of the top teachers of all time!

Feel free to add to the list! :)

When you hear that someone is having a transplant, you first wonder what kind of soil he transplanted into, and in which type of container ... :)

Thanks to Jeff Foxworthy, we all know how to tell if you might be a redneck, so I thought I'd put together a list of the top ten signs that will tell if you might be a grower.

1) You stress about the quality of nutrients you give your plants but live on a diet of fast food, potato chips, coffee & soda

4) Your neighbors are always asking why you never let you pet skunk out of the house to play

5) When someone refers to a "hottie with 36-24-36 measurements" you think they're referring to the N-P-K ratio on some super brand of nutes

6) Someone asks you about your girls and you forget all about your daughters and tell them about your plants.

You might be a grower IF........ you have already thought about switching your own kids to 12/12 light cycle !!!

Heya all well let me see
You might be a grower if your siting in ur grow room in ur observation arm chair replying to this thread while watching ur babies transform into monster's :thumb:

Hell you may even be a grower if at the same time you have the watch dog I.e staffy asleep on the 3seater visitors couch.

you may be a grower if you're always pushing to better that last biggest bud you grew by smashing as many :morenutes: as you can possibly get away with and waving ur harry potter wand like a mad man trying to find that ultimate perfect setting before you finally go over the edge and lose you're sanity.

You may be a grower if you spend @like 12hrs a day in ur grow room training everything that moves towards the light :rofl:

you may be a grower if all you want for Christmas is two new lights.

you may be a grower if been stuck around the sweet sweet stench a beautiful flowering plant's so long every where you go you constantly smelling bud.

You may be a grower if you spend @like 3hrs a night in camouflage in ur yard watching ur neighbors peaking "do they know,do they know"

you may be a grower if when you lay your head down on the pillow at night and close ur eyes to go to sleep all you think, see, and dream about is this
20160922_221224.jpg

You might be a grower if you see news stories of busts and laugh at how much they
don't know what they're talking about.

"30 mature plants found in a sophisticated hydroponic grow setup" - straight away you can see they're grown
in dirt, in pots,being hand watered and are at about week 2 of flower. Then you chuckle to yourself
and do running commentary of your own. Even comment on how they could have made it more
efficient and how you would have done it.

There are some very good ones here actually... lol

You might be a grower when you realize you can't leave for the weekend or holidays until you finish your indoor run and turn everything off. Daily watering and attending the plants is a must lol.

If you suddenly wake up just after sunrise and constantly attempt go home from work before sunset, you know, to check how your ladies are doing.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you have more scissors then butter knives
If your tomatoe plants (fed with reservoir water) become the envy of the local little old ladies.
If your wife gets mad you talk more about your"girls" then your kids
If your girl gets mad you sweep your room more then your house.

- If when you talk about your "best buds" you're not referring to your friends, you might be a grower!

- If you ever tried to turn one of your girls into a hermaphrodite and you're not a skilled sexual reassignment surgeon, you might be a grower!

- If you're concerned about PAR and you're not a golfer, you might be a grower!

Back
Top Bottom