Gramma 1st time grower, sort of

AKgramma

Greetings from the Frozen North! With Alaska now legal, and the AK legislature using Colorado as a template for commercial regulation, I find myself starting my first grow since the early 70's, when MJ was legal for a while. Back then we just grew it under grow lamps and used the leaves, and not really all that knowledgeable in the production of buds. So, I'm an old-timer learning new tricks!

Before I embarked on this new mini-grow, I did many hours of research on these forums and saved many how to articles for every phase of the process. I am now 32 days into this grow and am very much fascinated by the growth characteristics of the medicinal strain I'm raising, especially the science behind manipulating the timing for different uses. (Anywhere between taking a trip to Mars and getting a good night's sleep.)

By necessity, I went the DIY-cheapo route, even adapting the simple builds for my budget. I will post my even simpler and cheaper version of the DIY odor control bucket, once I figure out your picture rules.

So far the babies are doing well, starting to show sex buds, and surprised me by dramatic surge of growth within 24 hours of their first topping, in what I hope will be a successful lst in a scrog!

Going to flower one at a time until I am sure I know what I'm doing, then try to set up a perpetual grow.

Thank you all for your helpful articles. many ideas are way beyond my budget, but others are extremely informative and useful for my mini grow.

AKGramma

Back
Top Bottom